BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purples with new fall beads and the rest of my bead haul!

+13
BanoffeePie
trollmoll
Artemis
Amanda Mac (Dot)
trollglass
rainyday
Carla
bijouxbabz
kitsunegrl
Kensington
Silmaril
niceday
cyberfairy
17 posters

Go down

beads - Purples with new fall beads and the rest of my bead haul! Empty Purples with new fall beads and the rest of my bead haul!

Post by cyberfairy Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 pm

beads - Purples with new fall beads and the rest of my bead haul! _dsc2412

I love the purple beads so I was really pleased there were some more in the new release. I couldn't resist and here they are on one of my most worn combos.

beads - Purples with new fall beads and the rest of my bead haul! _dsc2413

..and who could resist the blue tigers eye, amazing in the sunlight, and finally lake eye which I am yet to make into a combo.

beads - Purples with new fall beads and the rest of my bead haul! _dsc2414
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

beads - Purples with new fall beads and the rest of my bead haul! Empty Re: Purples with new fall beads and the rest of my bead haul!

Post by niceday Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 pm

I love purple. and your blue tigers eye look stunning Very Happy
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

beads - Purples with new fall beads and the rest of my bead haul! Empty Re: Purples with new fall beads and the rest of my bead haul!

Post by Silmaril Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:30 am

Lovely! This release will keep me and my banker happy for a while . . .
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 am

Beautiful addition to your combo ... my LD didn't get the Blue Tiger Eyes that he ordered ... so I will have to wait (impatiently) it looks like it sparkles in the photo (does it)? Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:49 am

Yummy!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:53 am

They're all beautiful.
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:17 am

Love the new beads and the combo.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:45 am

The Blue Tiger Eye almost makes up for the lack of faceted Blue Goldstones... Wink
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by trollglass Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:25 am

Thank you for the pics. I am liking blue tiger's eye more and more but I already have enough beads in mind for my trip to a dealer tomorrow. Will have to go back to work to pay for my sins.
trollglass
trollglass
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberfairy Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:38 am

Kensington wrote:Beautiful addition to your combo ... my LD didn't get the Blue Tiger Eyes that he ordered ... so I will have to wait (impatiently) it looks like it sparkles in the photo (does it)? Very Happy

It does sparkle. I'm really pleased with it, it has a line of lighter blue running through the middle. Amazing in sunlight!
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:06 am

Gorgeous! I love the tiger's eye - dark but with depth. I prefer it to the Onyx.
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Pretty purples! Love the Tiger's Eye too Very Happy
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Purplelicious! I love purples too and it was hard to not get the newest purple releases since I have too many purples already. The tiger's eye is magical in the sunlight, just like the labradorites.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberfairy Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:22 pm

trollmoll wrote:Purplelicious! I love purples too and it was hard to not get the newest purple releases since I have too many purples already. The tiger's eye is magical in the sunlight, just like the labradorites.

I don't think you can ever have too many purple beads, I love them!
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BanoffeePie Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:39 pm

What a wonderful combo! Wanted to see the new purple ones but both my LD already sold out yesterday, so I will have to be patient before I can buy one :-S.
I did buy a Lake Eye glass though.
BanoffeePie
BanoffeePie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by BanoffeePie Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:47 pm

What a wonderful combo! Wanted to see the new purple ones but both my LD already sold out yesterday, so I will have to be patient before I can buy one :-S.
I did buy a Lake Eye glass though.
BanoffeePie
BanoffeePie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by cymemont Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Very very elegant!
cymemont
cymemont
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:08 am

always love purple combo's lovely!
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tat2dnproud Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:33 am

Gorgeous!
tat2dnproud
tat2dnproud
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:01 am

What a great chunky purple dillo. You found some gorgeous examples of the new release!
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down