BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is my combo with the US WT beads

+6
Trolls
Silmaril
Kensington
neonfiller
Blairkj
Tracytim
10 posters

Go down

beads - Here is my combo with the US WT beads Empty Here is my combo with the US WT beads

Post by Tracytim Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:12 am

The red and white Kimonos look great with this combo too, but I decided that, today, the only bead with any type of pattern on it should be the star spangled bead.

beads - Here is my combo with the US WT beads 4thofJuly
Tracytim
Tracytim
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

beads - Here is my combo with the US WT beads Empty Re: Here is my combo with the US WT beads

Post by Blairkj Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:15 am

I like this.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

beads - Here is my combo with the US WT beads Empty Re: Here is my combo with the US WT beads

Post by neonfiller Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 am

I really like this too! I need to look at this glass bead, but may have to take my time... very low on funds.
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:15 am

OHHHH I really like this one and the picture of Old West is great, now I can really see the shape and I have to say "I love it" (like that wasn't going to happen) Rolling Eyes
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:49 am

That cute baseball is a nice addition. I do like the old West a lot Very Happy
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 am

Looks great and you are ready for 4th of July!
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:58 am

Love your combo! can't wait to have them Wink
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Librarylil Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Your bracelets are always gorgeous and this one is no exception. Great job and a real tribute to the red, white and blue. Very Happy
Librarylil
Librarylil
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:10 pm

Awsome combo, and I think the baseball is fantastic - even more than a smiley as far as representing America!! Just gorgeous!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Brilliant bracelet to celebrate the 4th July Very Happy Love the addition of the baseball Daisy white Is that a silver apple in between the red bubbles and white diamond ?
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracytim Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Trolldog wrote:Awsome combo, and I think the baseball is fantastic - even more than a smiley as far as representing America!! Just gorgeous!!!

I agree about the baseball. And since I do live in Columbia, South Carolina I have to give a shout out to the Gamecocks from University of South Carolina - College World Series Champs for the second year in a row.

GO COCKS!!!

http://gamecocksonline.cstv.com/

Tracytim
Tracytim
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracytim Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Joolz wrote:Brilliant bracelet to celebrate the 4th July Very Happy Love the addition of the baseball Daisy white Is that a silver apple in between the red bubbles and white diamond ?

It is an apple. It's a Chamilia
Tracytim
Tracytim
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down