BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hygge Nirvana has arrived to Pennsylvania :o)

+4
Pandabee(uk)
strike
Trollperle
Mini Gnome
8 posters

Go down

hygge - Hygge Nirvana has arrived to Pennsylvania :o) Empty Hygge Nirvana has arrived to Pennsylvania :o)

Post by Mini Gnome Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:37 am

Look what was waiting for me on my door step after work today!
My fantastic Hygge swap treats arrived - and it's a beautiful box full of fantastic goodies and 2 gorgeous beads - chocolates, fairy lights, a fudge scented candle, tea, a neat bag of stones and a card with their meanings, a set of note books from the Royal Horticultural Society, and the coolest wooded Trollbeads bracelet buddy - the beads are gorgeous, one is orange faceted with gold flecks and the other is a silver Treasure Log (which I have to admit I had never seen before - I don't know how this escaped me as I LOVE it - it's perfect for my Fall/Amber bracelet)

Thank you very much AquaAura, I adore it ALL! I love you I love you

hygge - Hygge Nirvana has arrived to Pennsylvania :o) Img_3514
hygge - Hygge Nirvana has arrived to Pennsylvania :o) Img_3515

hygge - Hygge Nirvana has arrived to Pennsylvania :o) Img_3512
hygge - Hygge Nirvana has arrived to Pennsylvania :o) Img_3511
hygge - Hygge Nirvana has arrived to Pennsylvania :o) Img_3510

(sorry that some of the photo's are sideways - I couldn't get them right side up...)
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

hygge - Hygge Nirvana has arrived to Pennsylvania :o) Empty Re: Hygge Nirvana has arrived to Pennsylvania :o)

Post by Trollperle Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:10 am

Hygge Nirvana, indeed Love A very lovely parcel with wonderful gifts and beads leaves winds
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

hygge - Hygge Nirvana has arrived to Pennsylvania :o) Empty Re: Hygge Nirvana has arrived to Pennsylvania :o)

Post by strike Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:56 pm

Very lovely!
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Beautiful package, very Danish. I think you've cracked hygge! Laughing
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:33 am

Another awesome package.
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Wow, an other great swap... Orange is great and I love the silver bead as well, one of my favorites. I was glad to see the matching lock in the fall collection I love you
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:56 am

Puschkin63 wrote:Wow, an other great swap... Orange is great and I love the silver bead as well, one of my favorites. I was glad to see the matching lock in the fall collection I love you

There's a matching lock?? How did I miss all this! I need to go look that up......
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadyeye Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Can't wait to see how you style the treasure log. I've always liked the design and it's particularly interesting now the matching lock has been released, but I've never been sure what I'd do with it. Inspiration please!
Beadyeye
Beadyeye
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:56 pm

What a cool parcel! Awesome beads!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down