BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived

+3
Pandabee(uk)
vampbutterfly
Trollperle
7 posters

Go down

halloween - Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived Empty Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived

Post by Trollperle Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:41 pm

As I mentioned earlier, in the stress of moving and a new job I managed to send Vampy my address with a typo in the house number and did not realize it until a friend pointed it out... Dearest Strike sent a second parcel (see my post here: http://www.beadthrilled.com/t20381-most-wonderful-rainbow-of-true-luck). Luckily the original parcel was sent back to Strike and dear dear Strike sent it a second time and it could not have arrived on a better day: It came yesterday at the end of a week that was rather taxing, to put it mildly. So it was kind of fitting to receive a halloween gift Smile And such a lovely parcel it was: I got a wonderful „Happy Owl-O-Ween“ plate, yummy treats and a magnet and a matching notepad and the coolest thing: A scented gel pen (pumpkin spice) to use with it all Smile

halloween - Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived Secret31

And I absolutely adore the lovely bead that dear Strike gifted me. It has all the colours of my other gifts Smile

halloween - Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived Secret32

And it fits super lovely with my Food/Harvest/Wine-Bracelet just as you thought it would, dear Strike Love

halloween - Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived Hallow45

Thank you so very very much, dearest Strike Hug Love I absolutely love it Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

halloween - Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived Empty Re: Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived

Post by vampbutterfly Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:59 pm

WOW!!! That bead is terrific!
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

halloween - Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived Empty Re: Another Most Lovely Halloween Parcel has arrived

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:04 pm

Ooo, fanstastic bead. Well done Stike, what a wonderful swap. Skull
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:34 pm

Happy Halloween ;o)

And that is a very cool and neat bead!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:08 am

It is always exciting to have a package that you send arrive, but this one was a bit extra exciting Very Happy I'm glad that the bead fits into your bracelet as I hoped that it would. I love you
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Great swap. Love the bead and gifts.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayaa Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:09 pm

What a lovely parcel and great bead. It fits perfect on your wine/food bracelet Very Happy
Mayaa
Mayaa
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down