BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seahorse Bracelets (Pic Added)

+33
trollmoll
troll2011
schneeflocke
Yohanna
Sunny01
AquaAura
Dinmi
PMJ
trolliholic
ruby
heenan
Pandabee(uk)
rollypoly troll
workerB4troll
Poison_Ivy
Trollpetal
trollfinder
Chewbacca
Bluesybeads
Artemis
Lengoa
DblJJ
BeadThrilled
Fuzzyfeet
Troglodyte
Molamola
Carla
Brightonbelle
zenya
Trolldog
Bsktbabe
ahmotheroftwo
NMGirl
37 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

seahorse - Seahorse Bracelets (Pic Added) - Page 3 Empty Re: Seahorse Bracelets (Pic Added)

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:36 pm

I love the seahorse beads. I am speechless !!
This is amazing and soooo beautifull cheers
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

seahorse - Seahorse Bracelets (Pic Added) - Page 3 Empty Re: Seahorse Bracelets (Pic Added)

Post by catb Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Beautiful seahorses, they make your ocean bracelet extra special! Cool Very Happy
catb
catb
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://www.catscreations.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaAura Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Ooh! Gorgeous! Just love those seahorses - they are magical!
AquaAura
AquaAura
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by NMGirl Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Hi Sunny01 - I think I tried color early on when I made bracelet one, but decided that I liked the neutral look with just the gemstones from the Pandora cabochons. Then I tried to mimic bracelet one with the design of bracelet two. What color would you suggest?
NMGirl
NMGirl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny01 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:12 am

The only thing which would keep me away from adding more colour is the fact that you will lose space for more seahorses. But for the start of bracelet number 3 I could imagine that light blue mixed with light green would fit very well or just the white coral beads from redbalifrog. sunny (I would keep the pattern of the beads as calm/easy as possible.)

Another suggestion: Maybe you could find an lampwork artist who could make some slim Beads just for you. I do like the Pandora spacer and own some of this myself, but I think they are to airy to really add colour to your bracelet. I am looking forward to see a picture of bracelet number 3! Wink
Sunny01
Sunny01
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by NMGirl Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi Sunny01 - I like the idea of white coral... I'll have to check them out. I'm not sure I've seen the Pandora spacer you are talking about. Do you have a picture or a link?

My Melina World seahorses just came in the mail. They are fat and beautiful. I love them. Thanks for telling me they existed! Very Happy
NMGirl
NMGirl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:24 am

Great to see al the seahorses together !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny01 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:03 pm

That are great news, NMGirl! Congratulation to your new seahorses. Wink The spacer I have ment are the spacers you already own - like this ones on my Pandora bracelet:

seahorse - Seahorse Bracelets (Pic Added) - Page 3 Spacerp74nvi8xay_thumb

I am looking forward to see what decision you will make on building bracelet number 3. And sorry if some of my statements are misleading sometimes, my English is not the best. Embarassed
Sunny01
Sunny01
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:28 am

Your bracelets are amazing, what a gorgeous collection you have!
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3