BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Xmas swappie!

+6
Catsworld
Trollperle
strike
Puschkin63
Mabel
tsuyu-sama
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

christmas - My Xmas swappie! Empty My Xmas swappie!

Post by tsuyu-sama Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:53 pm

christmas - My Xmas swappie! Img_0310

christmas - My Xmas swappie! Img_0311

christmas - My Xmas swappie! Img_0312

christmas - My Xmas swappie! Image14

Here's my lovely package all the way from America. I really really loved the goodies

Thank you my darling Secret Santa!

Edit:

here are the other goodies...

christmas - My Xmas swappie! Img_0315

christmas - My Xmas swappie! Img_0316

christmas - My Xmas swappie! Img_0317

Edit: I uploaded the additional bead I received. A most gorgeous Milky Way! And I am sorry again for all the trouble I caused!

Last edited by tsuyu-sama on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

christmas - My Xmas swappie! Empty Re: My Xmas swappie!

Post by Mabel Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:22 am

.....what a pitty that all the nice goodies didn' t make it on the pictures then! Would have loved to see them. (Instead of all the complainment- I am sure everyone got the point already in the recieving list.....)
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:54 am

nice bead however and I would be interested in the goodies as well... Very Happy
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:12 am

I will post the pictures later today. Those were lovely, a Christmas towel, pot holders and a Trollbeads cloth Smile I am sorry if I sounded complaining but I was thinking its a Trollbead swap not a random bead one.
Nether the less, happy holidays, everyone!
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Beautiful bead and goodies! Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Oh such wonderful goodies and bead your dear swap partner selected Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Puschkin63 Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Neat gifts❤
Does the post office really asked $ 16 for shipping this letter  Shocked

In this case we should deliver personally Twisted Evil
Puschkin63
Puschkin63
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:29 pm

tsuyu-sama wrote: I am sorry if I sounded complaining but I was thinking its a Trollbead swap not a random bead one.

my very honest answer, I perfectly understand you! and why should you not complain? I would have done so too,

now everybody can spank me or think about me whatever you like, Xmas-time or no Xmas time, I am sure most of you would not have liked to get a non-TB,
the bead is indeed a nice one, so are the goodies. Very Happy Twisted Evil
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Puschkin63 wrote:Neat gifts❤
Does the post office really asked $ 16 for shipping this letter  Shocked

In this case we should deliver personally Twisted Evil

Yeah, I was shocked as well. Never received one that was so pricey tagged! :///
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:48 pm

Catsworld wrote:
tsuyu-sama wrote: I am sorry if I sounded complaining but I was thinking its a Trollbead swap not a random bead one.

my very honest answer, I perfectly understand you! and why should you not complain? I would have done so too,

now everybody can spank me or think about me whatever you like, Xmas-time or no Xmas time, I am sure most of you would not have liked to get a non-TB,
the bead is indeed a nice one, so are the goodies. Very Happy Twisted Evil

I mean it was stated in the rules that you must send a Trollbead. I mean it's a lovely bead but I am not gonna wear it on a bracelet or anything. I know it's not nice from my point of view but how many would have been happy with it. No matter as nice as it looks like.
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:04 pm

I am sorry, that you are shocked about a lovingly put together gift, Tsuyu-Sama. And I am even more sorry for your swap-partner who put it together lovingly and now receives all this negativity.

Just to clarify for those of us who read about Tsuyu-Sama´s suspicion about the bead that she received (A bead that I find most beautiful Smile ). The rules do state that a Trollbead should be sent. And from what I understand the bead Tsuyu-Sama received is a Trollbead.
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:06 pm

it had a very huge core though! the pic has gone?
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:09 pm

As I understand it is a Universal Unique, thus it does have a bigger core.
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:15 pm

if it is indeed a genuine TB UU then it is a different matter. Wink then it qualifies of course as a TB and I would have to apologize to the girl who sent the package. Unfortunately the pic has gone, the core really seemed enormous.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:31 pm

It is not a Trollbead. I know how a UU looks like. The core is still all through the bead, this has silver sides only from the sides. Here is the pic again.

christmas - My Xmas swappie! Image13

And all UUs have LAA and 925s and this one has 925 and that's it.

Last edited by tsuyu-sama on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:33 pm

And I wouldn't made all this ruckus if it was UU, it would be perfect, but this is not a UU. And on the pic you can see that the core ends somewhat in the middle of the bead.

I feel somewhat disappointed because I've always participated in these evens and never once I have sent or received anything like this.
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:08 pm

I see now in the enlarged picture that it might indeed have a two-piece core.

Your swap-partner however has confirmed again, that she bought the bead at an authorized retailer - which reminds me of an experience I had and shared a while back - to be found here http://www.beadthrilled.com/t15203-i-have-been-had

So, saying it in the words of my post from two years ago: She must have been had by her dealer, as well. Which is horrible enough in itself. But to be discussed in public posts, I do find that rather harsh. I suggest you PM her again and I am sure a solution can be found.

Because please take a moment to consider this:
Your swap partner took the time and effort to research your posts to find out more about you and your beads and then chose a bead that she thought would fit in lovely with other beads you own. She selected lovely goodies to go with it and made a really nice parcel with them that she sent to you (and with a really steep postage, too, as can be seen on the envelope) - all of this to bring you joy.

And instead of giving her at least the courtesy of the benefit of the doubt and the possibility to discuss and solve this via private messages, you start this, as you yourself call it „ruckus“.

I suggest that you get in contact with your swap partner and discuss this privately. I am sure it will be solved because it was not intentional and she really is a dear.
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:19 pm

Trollperle wrote:I see now in the enlarged picture that it might indeed have a two-piece core.

Your swap-partner however has confirmed again, that she bought the bead at an authorized retailer - which reminds me of an experience I had and shared a while back - to be found here http://www.beadthrilled.com/t15203-i-have-been-had

So, saying it in the words of my post from two years ago: She must have been had by her dealer, as well. Which is horrible enough in itself. But to be discussed in public posts, I do find that rather harsh. I suggest you PM her again and I am sure a solution can be found.

Because please take a moment to consider this:
Your swap partner took the time and effort to research your posts to find out more about you and your beads and then chose a bead that she thought would fit in lovely with other beads you own. She selected lovely goodies to go with it and made a really nice parcel with them that she sent to you (and with a really steep postage, too, as can be seen on the envelope) - all of this to bring you joy.

And instead of giving her at least the courtesy of the benefit of the doubt and the possibility to discuss and solve this via private messages, you start this, as you yourself call it „ruckus“.

I suggest that you get in contact with your swap partner and discuss this privately. I am sure it will be solved because it was not intentional and she really is a dear.

If I would know who my swap partner is I would do so and would have done so in the beginning but as I don't know the username, how would you advice me to contact her?

Edit: I can not be blamed for the shipping costs, I don't determine those and if a person joins a swap I am sure they are well aware that there are people from all over the world who might join and the shipping costs might be pricy!

Last edited by tsuyu-sama on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:27 pm

this story is not very nice, I cannot understand why Tsuyu gets told off when she has not done anything wrong apart from daring to say that she received a fake bead? Rolling Eyes
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:38 pm

Dear T-S I happen to be the person who sent you the swap. I am very sorry about this apparent mix up. I thought the bead was a TB unique and purchased from a TB retailer.  I would like to send you a replacement bead directly from TB so you can be 100 percent certain that it is genuine, however I have checked and the cost would be to great for me. I want to offer a heartfelt apology to you! I am very sorry you did not receive a bead you loved!
That being said, as Co -Mod of this swap I have to insist that all the negativity of this thread be stopped. This is our Xmas swap, all of ours on the forum not just one persons. I am very upset and disappointed with some of the posts on this thread. Too much time has already been spent on this thread, we need to start paying attention to some of the other swaps that are arriving! Again T-S I apologize to you and wish you and everyone on the forum a Happy Holiday!
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:44 am

This is not who we are as a forum.  A mistake occurred & needs to be righted.  Tsuyu-sama should receive a Trollbead.  I can understand that it is financially unfeasible for Vampy to bear this burden.

Last year I received a beautiful bead from Vampbutterfly that I still use and treasure.  Even though I am not part of the Christmas swap this year I am willing to pay the postage to have another bead sent to Tsuyu-sama.

I propose we repair this mishap as a group so that no distrust or resentment remains.  Are there backup people who said they would send to someone whose package never arrived?  Or does someone else want to join me in buying the bead/paying the postage?
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:05 am

Beady, you are a sweetheart Love and you are right and your idea is wonderful Hug I apologize for probably having added to the negativity, but I would love to make up for it, if I may Embarassed
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:26 am

Thinking in solutions instead of problems: I think Tsuyu should return the bead to Vampbutterfly.

Although the bead has been picked out with love and care, it is surrounded by so many negative vibes that it won't make it out of Tsuyu's beadbox ever.

Vampbutterfly can return it to her Trollbeads dealer and ask for a money refund, which I'm sure they will do, as Trollbeads dealers have to follow high service standards in terms of customer relations (and besides that, if it is a gift, and the gift is not good, you should get your money back).

With that money refund a new Trollbead can be bought and send to Tsuyu.

What do you think?

Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:54 am

I think Its a bit worrying that a Trollbead dealer would sell a bead that just has silver end caps and not a full core and think it was a trollbead Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:34 pm

Daisylove wrote:Thinking in solutions instead of problems: I think Tsuyu should return the bead to Vampbutterfly.

Although the bead has been picked out with love and care, it is surrounded by so many negative vibes that it won't make it out of Tsuyu's beadbox ever.

Vampbutterfly can return it to her Trollbeads dealer and ask for a money refund, which I'm sure they will do, as Trollbeads dealers have to follow high service standards in terms of customer relations (and besides that, if it is a gift, and the gift is not good, you should get your money back).

With that money refund a new Trollbead can be bought and send to Tsuyu.

What do you think?

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I was thinking of suggesting this in the beginning but didn't want to add more to all the negativity surrounding my post and the bead. But I agree to do this if Vamp agrees.
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next