BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troll in an Amber Forest

5 posters

Go down

troll - Troll in an Amber Forest Empty Troll in an Amber Forest

Post by Trollperle Sat May 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Maybe not only our dragons are from the same nest, but maybe we are too, somehow - Plumbun´s wonderful amber-trollish bracelet once again inspired me - thank you, my dear Smile

Normally I keep my amber bracelet totally amber-ish, but today after seeing Plumbun´s wonderful creation, I thought I should be brave, too, and I am very pleased, especially because the OOAK with the flowers and the blue middle looks so lovey. It is special to me and still spends too much time in my bead box. I got it from my lovely SEB 2012 together with (tadaaa Smile ) a little silver dragon, that is not a bead but a pendant and that hangs in our car and protects us when travelling. It was also the last Secret Bead Exchange that I did together with our sweet Hexe who was very interested in it all and who went over the rainbow brigde later that summer. And whenever I look at the bead, I see dear Hexe I love you  Funny, how the mind works, sometimes Smile Well, she always was a dog full of joy and mischievieousness right to the end, who even in old age when the „bug“ bit her, would do these crazy „I am happy and I run and run and run because I can“ - runs around the yard or in the house - and so I look at this bracelet and the happy troll and dragon and I have to smile . I miss her to pieces, still, but I am sure she is in a happy place, too I love you

troll - Troll in an Amber Forest Trollb35

troll - Troll in an Amber Forest Hexe_s10
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

troll - Troll in an Amber Forest Empty Re: Troll in an Amber Forest

Post by bubbagump Sat May 30, 2015 7:47 pm

love your choice of little acorn and family of mushrooms. jelly bellies are my favorite and love the stones in the background. are they amber?
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat May 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Thank you, dear Bubbagump Hug Yes, they are both buggy ambers. Unfortunately, they have suffered severly during our last move. The container must have gotten extremely hot (we had some candles and they had melted out of shape), so these two are no longer really see-through and the surfaces are flaking. I love them even more for their endurance, though I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sat May 30, 2015 8:11 pm

Millions of years of endurance! Like cracks in our fine china. We still love them and treasure them even more for their character!
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun May 31, 2015 2:12 am

oh to come from the same nest as you, wouldn't that be lovely! it must've had little amber bits running through it and glistening like dew. this bracelet is very scrumptious! that ooak is indeed special and the little acorn so cute and unexpected. such lovely shapes to all your ambers and of course the gold. the dragon is perfect w/the baby troll and of course that lock! wonderful bracelet all around a subtle feast for the eyes w/many yummy treasures to see! cyclops
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sun May 31, 2015 4:01 am

Magical! So bubbling with life sunny
Oh dear Hexe I love you she's still running and bubbling with life too, always will be x
I love the molten shape of your ambers; it's like we all have to undergo metamorphosis at some point and emerge different but stronger, a message of resilience Very Happy Have you tried rubbing olive oil on to help ease the flakiness? I regularly massage mine, they seem to lap it up Drool
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun May 31, 2015 8:42 am

Thank you my dears for your lovely comments  :hug:Yes, I am sure, Hexe will always be bubbling with life  Love And thank you, Splinty, for the olive oil tip, I will try that!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sun May 31, 2015 9:05 am

This is a lovely bracelet and it is so nice to have something to remind you of your dear Hexe. She looked to be such a beautiful dog!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down