BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner

+9
vampbutterfly
Mabel
kyhalfpt
reltan
Pandabee(uk)
minty
Catsworld
strike
retiredk9racer
13 posters

Go down

swap - A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner Empty A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner

Post by retiredk9racer Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:30 pm

scary Witch Mummy Skull   IT'S HERE!!!!  scary Witch Mummy Skull

We arrived home from our trip to South Carolina and DH went to pick up the mail.  There was an enormous box waiting for me - I feel totally spoiled by my swap partner!!

swap - A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner P1010201_zpsae8fba6a

As I dug down, more spiders and goodies appeared:

swap - A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner P1010202_zpsd29c4189

All the goodies, unpacked:

swap - A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner P1010203_zps316db85f

And unwrapped:

swap - A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner P1010204_zps1fbf80f8

Close up of the bead, the Faerybeads skull bead - I am totally blown away by the detail, down to and including the cracks on the back of the skull and the individual teeth:

swap - A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner P1010207_zps1a3f712f

Besides an abundance of spiders, the package included some Dutch Pickwick tea, a bag of Top's Edelgebak candies in fall/autumn shapes, an Emergency! Blood Bag with strawberry Flavour liquid candy blood, a bag of Toms Heksehyl Heksen drops, Stroopwafels (one of my favorites!!) in a cute tin, a lined journal with a picture of a medieval Gryphon (I think) on it, a marshmallow eye, a spooky earthenware head and a couple little games/toys!

swap - A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner P1010211_zpse37d8d9e

I decided to put together a neutral fall/Halloween bracelet using my new Skull bead along with my Faerybeads Oak Leaves and Acorns, Chestnuts and Oak King beads and my Dragon lock (and Nadia's Baden Baden bead).  I wanted something with little pops of green, purple, blue and orange that I could wear beyond Halloween.  I quite like this combination and think it will get plenty of use through November!

swap - A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner P1010213_zpse850486c

Sita and Roos totally outdid themselves in putting this package together - I am thrilled with every single item in it.  I love the bead and it joins my small, but growing collection of Faerybead silver beads!

Love   and  Hug
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

swap - A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner Empty Re: A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner

Post by strike Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Oooh, that is so very fantastic!!

And I love the skull head Smile Skull
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

swap - A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner Empty Re: A HUGE "Thank You" to my swap partner

Post by Catsworld Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:50 pm

wow.... great parcel! I love the bead very much and I love the Eye balls...wish they were available here in Switzerland or in Germany... Very Happy sunny

(but I got some Hopjes today, and they are yummie too!) the spiders are scary...
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Fantastic package indeed, the blood bag is hilarious. Laughing Love all your goodies... and oh my the faerybeads skull is awesome. It is really the best looking skull out there. I love how you used it on the bracelet. Skull cheers
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:41 pm

What a spooktacular parcel, love the skull and Skeleton Jack and all the sweets. Skull Bat Witch Mummy
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:31 am

Absolutely fantastic parcel... This is the second time that skull appears today.... Now it's OBSESSION!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:32 am

Congrats!!  What a fantastic package!!!  Really love that skull!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Skull Skull Great package - your bracelet is awesome!! Skull Skull
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Lovely parcel...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the skeleton bead!
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Wow what a wonderful surprise! You must have been blown away.

Just opening the link and reading about all the surprises in the swaps is almost as good as getting a parcel. Thank you for sharing.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:04 pm

Absolutely fantastic - and with some spare blood, too Smile Wonderful parcel and bead! Young Witch
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:04 pm

Roos and I are delighted the parcel arrived safe and sound!

scary Witch Young Witch scary

It's been our pleasure to wrap things up and we had much fun adding the spooky and creepy things -I can't touch spider things but my little girl has no problem in handling those- and it provided some scary, hilarious moments when she'd taped one of those creepy creatures to my sweater at some point... Evil or Very Mad a very unhappy mommy. Sinterklaas was nearly canceled this year. Twisted Evil

And very happy you like your Skull bead...  Skull and love how you used it with your other fall themed beads!
Enjoy!  Love

I wondered if the picture on the notebook actually depicted a medieval bat?
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Great package with wonderful bead and cool Halloween goodies!!!
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down