BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Greens w/help of trollfriends!

+10
natalyk
Bluesybeads
Trollperle
lynxx9
mdellanno
strike
trollfinder
reltan
Brightonbelle
plumbun
14 posters

Go down

summer - Summer Greens w/help of trollfriends!  Empty Summer Greens w/help of trollfriends!

Post by plumbun Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi all! Here's a summer combo I'm working on. It was inspired by the "sweet christmas" bead when I saw it w/new eyes on the (very slender) arm of a former ld at Zazus. She had it all stacked up with Alex and Ani bangles. Not sure what all was on her combo, know there was a triple white pearl, seems like it was mostly beige stones and NOT a lot of green; it had a neutral look. Haven't quite captured it here. It looked so slim and easy on her arm (where mine tend to look hunk-a-chunky, not that there's anything wrong with that Wink Wink ).

Many thanks to mdellanno for help finding the sweet christmas glass at a great price! And HUGHE HUGs  Hug and thanks to my best troll friend for gifting me a spring surprise of the cute jewel fairy basslet. Love him to bits b/c the happy fish is not lonely and especially because he turns around, swimming up and down.  I love you I love you 

Tried the bracelet in different variations, starting w/more green and silver...and it wanted to venture around the yard a bit...the first one seems prettier but the last one w/less green seems most wearable for me... Still wish it had a more stone-y look. What do you think? Thanks for looking!  sunny 

summer - Summer Greens w/help of trollfriends!  14179538840_d6fa672bfb_c

summer - Summer Greens w/help of trollfriends!  14366432085_9f0cdbb504_c

summer - Summer Greens w/help of trollfriends!  14364887182_e3e2304d64_c

summer - Summer Greens w/help of trollfriends!  14365489674_284e20d1c8_c

summer - Summer Greens w/help of trollfriends!  14365167962_4779cc7994_c
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

summer - Summer Greens w/help of trollfriends!  Empty Re: Summer Greens w/help of trollfriends!

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:01 pm

I think it looks very fresh and clean with all the pale creams.  I love the last version myself.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

summer - Summer Greens w/help of trollfriends!  Empty Re: Summer Greens w/help of trollfriends!

Post by reltan Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:21 am

Lovely combo!!! Not to mention those lovely little frogs!!! Thank for the pics !!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:35 am

Beautiful and refreshing. That Christmas bead really pulls it altogether very nicely. I have always liked that bead but never got one. My eye is drawn toward the first combo the most but all are beautiful.
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:22 am

I think it's perfectly summery!  sunny  I also find the first one drew me in the most, but all are really lovely. Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:55 am

Thanks for your comments ladies Smile Smile glad you like the creams, BB. sn: Starfish jewelers still had 2 of the Xmas beads on sale last week, Trollfinder.
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:10 am

I am so glad you were able to get the bead... All the combos look great but I love the first one, my eye was drawn to this one. Stunning. Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:20 am

Thanks again for your help finding this so quickly; I wouldn't have known about the sale Smile
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lynxx9 Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:07 am

These beads look like they were made to be worn together.

lynxx9
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Very beautiful all of them Smile ! I love the second one best  I love you 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Reminds me of champagne on the beach on a hot summer night  sunny 
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by natalyk Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:11 pm

Very pretty and refreshing. I would keep this one for a long time...
natalyk
natalyk
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:22 pm

I love green so my preference would be for the first one. However, I think the second one would probably be more useful. Love your Canadian jade....such a rich color.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:11 pm

ohhh, blues, champagne would be so good..mmmm!! bubble bubble, fizz, fizz...gonna try to keep it in tact for a while, nat! jades might be my fav stone, gail, (in a tie w/labs and aqua calcedony). you are a stones/stone-y person, no?
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:53 pm

I am loving this green with neutrals bracelet. What a good idea! I will be copying this! Thanks for the lovely picture!
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Pls show your combo once you make it up, nancy. Yay!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:11 am

I love this color combination and you've selected wonderful beads to compliment each other. It is so versatile and fresh!! I agree that the first one is most eye-catching to me, but they are all lovely.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Enaktra Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:24 am

Love the first one. What a beautiful combo! Smile
Enaktra
Enaktra
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/charmsforatroll http://charmsforatroll.com

Back to top Go down