BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween, Big Day and Christmas

+17
Anita
jhulings
stacecase
ceruleanbluebird
Trollperle
reltan
Catsworld
mdellanno
passpartout
vonnewe
plumbun
Amanda Mac (Dot)
niceday
BeeBeeshummer
flowertroll
strike
Nkara
21 posters

Go down

halloween - Halloween, Big Day and Christmas Empty Halloween, Big Day and Christmas

Post by Nkara Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:31 pm

I've been super busy with fall which is why I haven't been so active on the forum, but today I finally had some time to have a photosession. I haven't even had time for real trollplay, so my latest bracelets were still intact!

First up, this year's Halloween bracelet. Nothing original, but good old Halloween colours and the TB pumpkin and spider silvers. I added Mr & Mrs Ghost hunter and my mum inspired me to add the Wild West skull, I think it blends in well with the theme!

halloween - Halloween, Big Day and Christmas 2013_halloween

And the main source of my time stealer: I got married! We didn't have a big wedding, but went to Las Vegas followed by honeymoon in Hawaii - ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Here's my wedding TBs:

halloween - Halloween, Big Day and Christmas 2013_wedding

And last but not least: Christmas 2013. I realised I don't many christmassy silvers at all, I'll have to work on that for next year. DH thinks the bracelet lacked green to be a real Xmas bracelet, but I had pink, glittery nails, so decided to go with a more festive, glittery look rather than traditional this year.

halloween - Halloween, Big Day and Christmas 2013_xmas2
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

halloween - Halloween, Big Day and Christmas Empty Re: Halloween, Big Day and Christmas

Post by strike Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Congratulations on your nuptials! Smile Your wedding bracelet is beautiful.

And I absolutely love your Halloween bracelet! Your Christmas bracelet is still very Christmasy, it reminds me of cranberries which always reminds me of winter Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

halloween - Halloween, Big Day and Christmas Empty Re: Halloween, Big Day and Christmas

Post by flowertroll Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Congratulations  Very Happy 
Your bracelets are beautiful!
flowertroll
flowertroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeBeeshummer Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Congratulations on your wedding, your bracelets are so pretty
BeeBeeshummer
BeeBeeshummer
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Congratulations on your wedding  Very Happy
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:49 pm

I LOVE all three bracelets and many many congratulations! I use my neutral Christmas set with oranges - I think it works very well with another bright colour. Simply stunning, all three.
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:04 pm

wow! CONGRATULATIONS!! that is just wonderfully amazing, Nkara. AH newlyweds! so happy for you! WOOT!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Also congrets from me....hope you have a happy long life together...your bracelets are stunning ...really love the christmassy one
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by passpartout Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:42 pm

The wedding bracelet ....... that is my absolute favorite.

Unfortunally at my wedding about 1.5 years ago I was not infected already by the TB virus and wear another bracelet.
The idea to make a wedding bracelet is so amazing. Will you keep it in this combination?
I think I never could change anything in the combination for the rest of my live.
Congratulations and all the best for your future.
passpartout
passpartout
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Nkara Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Thanks everyone!

passpartout wrote:The idea to make a wedding bracelet is so amazing. Will you keep it in this combination?
I think I never could change anything in the combination for the rest of my live.

I really like the classy whites with gold but there are so many other combos I want to make with some of the same beads, so I'll probably break it up at some point. But at least I have a photo now, so I can always recreate it anytime I want. Smile
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Congrats on your wedding... Your bracelets are beautiful.. Love the wedding bracelet and necklace..

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Congrats on your wedding and I am with mdellanno, your combos are really beautiful, especially the wedding bracelet!  sunny Love Love Love 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:41 pm

They are all very nice, but love especially your wedding one...I am so romantic, will you keep it permanent?
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:53 am

Your designs are gorgeous - I can see why you kept them as they are - so lovely  I love you  And congratulations on your wedding  Wedding 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Congratulations! I think the Christmas combo is festive and unexpected.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:52 pm

A BIG Congratulations on your wedding! Such an exciting year for you!

I absolutely LOVE all your bracelets. They are perfect in my eyes...and I love your non-traditional take on the Christmas bracelet. (I'm also very partial to hot pink! Smile)

P.S. Your photography skills are pretty impressive too! Wink
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by jhulings Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:08 pm

I love your bracelets, especially the Christmas one!  I just may have to create a copy of it. I have a whole set of brown beads, but never thought of combining them with hot pink beads. Thanks for posting.
jhulings
jhulings
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Congratulations on your marriage!!  cheers Love 

All your bracelets are beautiful too. Very Happy
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:08 am

Congratulations on your wedding and marriage. All 3 bracelets are great. I really like how you added the pinks to the Christmas 2013 bracelet. I would have never thought of that in a million years. Outstanding. Congrats once again. Wedded bliss.  Love 
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky_jb Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Congratulations on getting married  Love Love wishing you lots of happiness  Cross fingers Hug 

Your bracelets are absolutely stunning. The wedding combo might be the most beautiful and outstanding TB bracelet I have ever seen  Love 
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuesday's Child Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:19 am

Amazing pictures! You are quite the photographer! The gold & white bracelet is Perrrrfecttion!
Tuesday's Child
Tuesday's Child
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Massive congratulations  sunny  I love you ....I love your bracelets and the pics. too...The Christmas kit is one of my all time favourites and I love the idea of using it as a neutral/Molamola style neutral base and swapping out the colours...Just tried this with my hot pinks and Viv. and I love it...I will try orange next...
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down