BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

//// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final

+34
Gail201
trollfinder
DblJJ
Trollperle
Beady-Eyed
ceruleanbluebird
stacecase
Tinka
Catsworld
Fera
strike
Pandabee(uk)
retiredk9racer
Michelle
Cloverbead
vicky_jb
Rainbow
darkangel07760
Tuesday's Child
Reive
reltan
vonnewe
Freki
TrollRose
naranja
cottinghamgirl
jlfritz
cutey2009
vampbutterfly
Fleur
Bluesybeads
beadbrain
Mabel
alika
38 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Empty Re: //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final

Post by Beady-Eyed Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:34 am

Congratulations, Vicky_JB!! Have PM'd you with my address.  sunny 
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Empty Re: //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final

Post by Cloverbead Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:29 pm

I think Tuesday's Child is going to keep unwanted II and send a new unwanted on. That is what she told me. Very Happy
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky_jb Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Here is retiredk9racer's unwanted bead, it's the black and yellow one in the front  Love to me, it resembles a delicate yellow flower in a white spot  sunny 
bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Image530

Another bead from my collection is now on it's way to Beady-Eyed. bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 498673618

UPDATE 2014/01/09..... Unwanted II... has he found a new home or not????

UNWANTED - I

Trip bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 2778020601 Italy - Hong Kong - Germany - UK - USA - Germany

1- Reltan - rejected bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_sad 
2 - Alika  - rehomed bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers  
3 - Mabel -rejected bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_sad  
4 - Michelle - rehomed bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers  
5 - Pandabee  rejected bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_sad 
6 - retiredk9racer rehomed bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers  
7 - vicky_jb rehomed!!! bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 498673618
8 - Beady-Eyed
9 - stacecase
10 - Catsworld
11 - darkangel07760
12 - Treeinwind
13 - Beadbrain
14 - Fee
15 - strike
16 - Free seat
1 - Reltan

UNWANTED - II
Trip bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 2778020601 Italy - Denmark - Germany - Sweden - USA - UK - USA

1- Reltan -rejected bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_sad 
14 - Bluesybeads -rehomed bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers 
15 - Fleur - rejected bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_sad 
16 - Fera - rejected bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_sad  
17 - ceruleanbluebird rehomed bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers  

18 - Cloverbead  rehomed bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers 
19 - Tuesday's Child Question 
20 - Rainbow
21- vampbutterfly
22 - Trollperle
23 - AquaAura
24. Cutey2009
25. Reive
26. jlfritz
27. Tinka
28. Lengoa
1. Reltan
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:01 pm

Wow, that's a great bead and a wonderful combo to showcase it! Well done!

This game is so cool...we should just keep it going round and round Wink

So excited my name is coming up soon! Very Happy
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:21 pm

It looks like little angels to me.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:41 pm

Wow, it never looked that good when I had it!! I am so glad that you were able to give it such a nice place to shine!! This just goes to prove that every bead has a place somewhere with someone!!

Reltan - This was a wonderful and inspired idea! Maybe we should consider another one when this one finishes up...
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Yeah, I'd be up for that!
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:40 pm

retiredk9racer wrote:Wow, it never looked that good when I had it!!  I am so glad that you were able to give it such a nice place to shine!!  This just goes to prove that every bead has a place somewhere with someone!!

Reltan - This was a wonderful and inspired idea!  Maybe we should consider another one when this one finishes up...

Of course!!!! It will be "the unwanted bead game - Revenge"
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:45 pm

reltan wrote:
retiredk9racer wrote:Wow, it never looked that good when I had it!!  I am so glad that you were able to give it such a nice place to shine!!  This just goes to prove that every bead has a place somewhere with someone!!

Reltan - This was a wonderful and inspired idea!  Maybe we should consider another one when this one finishes up...

Of course!!!! It will be "the unwanted bead game - Revenge"

Does it go backwards through the list so that you are sending a bead to the person who sent you an unwanted one? Twisted Evil  Laughing 
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:48 pm

If it is ok with you lot, once I receive both unwanted I will make a new topic out of the blue and will see who writes down their names and do the same as the first time. This will make the list casual and to my opinion more fun..gives also chance to other people to partecipate
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:29 pm

I want in on the revenge tour! Very Happy
Fera
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Fera wrote:I want in on the revenge tour! Very Happy

YES, the unwanted revenge tour!!! What a fantastic title!!!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Love it! Let's DO it Smile
...but first let's finish this round...I'm dying to see what surprise comes in my mail box  bounce Laughing 
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:22 pm

strike wrote:
Does it go backwards through the list so that you are sending a bead to the person who sent you an unwanted one? Twisted Evil  Laughing 

I love this idea – it's perfect for the revenge theme!  Twisted Evil 
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:51 am

Beady-Eyed wrote:
strike wrote:

I love this idea – it's perfect for the revenge theme!  Twisted Evil 

Agree 

I think that it would be neat if those of us who participated in this round were put in reverse order so we would be sending a bead to the person who sent us their unwanted. New people could be added to the end so that we could "have our revenge!" Of course, as one of the people who rehomed a bead, I am not sure it would be revenge...

However you decide to do it, please count me in, this was a lot of fun with a lot of anticipation to see what people did with rehomed beads!
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:36 am

:-) Im in, in whatever way you choose to do it Reltan. Mij first unwanted is waiting to be posted, I've put it aside weeks ago. I'm looking forward to the bead that will replace it.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:42 am

Wow it looks nice! I'm still lurking here to see when it's my time. If I forgot what I do not hope,please pm me!!
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuesday's Child Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:43 am

Sorry this has taken me so long... I am finally posting a picture of the bead I decided to keep  Very Happy 
bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Photo-53
Tuesday's Child
Tuesday's Child
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:55 am

Wow! That's gorgeous, I don't blame you, I would have kept it too!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:49 am

stacecase wrote:Wow! That's gorgeous, I don't blame you, I would have kept it too!

I agree!!! It is lovely!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:56 am

UPDATE 2014/01/14

UNWANTED - I
Trip bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 2778020601 Italy - Hong Kong - Germany - UK - USA - Germany

1- Reltan - rejected bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_sad 
2 - Alika  - rehomed bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers  
3 - Mabel -rejected bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_sad  
4 - Michelle - rehomed bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers  
5 - Pandabee  rejected bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_sad 
6 - retiredk9racer rehomed bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers  
7 - vicky_jb rehomed!!! bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 498673618
8 - Beady-Eyed
9 - stacecase
10 - Catsworld
11 - darkangel07760
12 - Treeinwind
13 - Beadbrain
14 - Fee
15 - strike
16 - Free seat
1 - Reltan

UNWANTED
Trip bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 2778020601 Italy - Denmark - Germany - Sweden - USA - UK - USA

1- Reltan -rejected bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_sad 
14 - Bluesybeads -rehomed bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers 
15 - Fleur - rejected bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_sad 
16 - Fera - rejected bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_sad  
17 - ceruleanbluebird rehomed bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers  

18 - Cloverbead  rehomed bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers 
19 - Tuesday's Child rehomed!!! bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 Icon_cheers bead - //// - ° THE UNWANTED BEAD - GAME ° - //// Final - Page 11 498673618 
20 - Rainbow
21- vampbutterfly
22 - Trollperle
23 - AquaAura
24. Cutey2009
25. Reive
26. jlfritz
27. Tinka
28. Lengoa
1. Reltan - II
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:03 pm

slowly but surely it seems to get towards me  sunny 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:19 pm

reltan wrote:
stacecase wrote:Wow! That's gorgeous, I don't blame you, I would have kept it too!

I agree!!! It is lovely!

Agree 

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:54 pm

wow, that's a lovely bead!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Ha ha, I like the revenge tour! This has been a really fun game...despite worrying over delayed mail.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next