BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneak peak of Christmas Beads

+52
Peach_Blossom
Madelonnetje
Daisylove
My 4 Trollboys
vicky_jb
Lengoa
fairytroll
swisstroll
sunnytroll
kitsunegrl
mdellanno
Fleur
Hisae
Anita
Amanda Mac (Dot)
trollbelle
Beady-Eyed
darkangel07760
Tuesday's Child
Kimberly Campbell
Monique26
twinklebeads
travelingtroll
flowertroll
trollshopper
trollfinder
Engel
Freki
kyhalfpt
Cloverbead
cottinghamgirl
Reive
natalyk
Brightonbelle
Tinka
Fuzzyfeet
Fee
Trollsister
BusyBeads
LindaJo
saracat
Nkara
Mini Gnome
Mouseoncheese
Michelle
strike
Trollperle
Drache
Catsworld
ceruleanbluebird
Pandabee(uk)
trolladdict
56 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

beads - Sneak peak of Christmas Beads - Page 4 Empty Re: Sneak peak of Christmas Beads

Post by Lengoa Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:53 am

I like some of the red beads (if they show out to be really red), and I like the Blizzard beads. I guess I have to see the silvers - but maby I will buy the chistmas Heart (most of all because I used to make them each year when I was a child) - the shooting star bead is expensive, but I have to see it Wink .
The Stay positive I have, but now I am thinking about selling it - for the same as I gave, so if anyone is thinking about buying it Wink mine is for sale.
The goldplated bangle is a NO go - I really don't understand why Troll is doing that - makes me think in what direction the brand is moving (away from me - thats for sure). Puzzled 
I have a silver bangle for sale - if anyone is looking, then it can be goldplated for much less that troll is asking Suspicious 
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

beads - Sneak peak of Christmas Beads - Page 4 Empty Re: Sneak peak of Christmas Beads

Post by vicky_jb Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:43 am

Fleur wrote:I like the blizzard. That's all and I am ok with that Very Happy 
Some of the glass look like old ugly glass ooak to me, I don't need any more hearts and cutesy and the gold plated bangle is just affraid (...).
My thoughts exactly. The blizzard is pretty cool, I like how it's crispy white in daylight and also the purple glow.
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by My 4 Trollboys Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Mouseoncheese wrote:Oh crikey!! A gold bangle; my gold fever has just flared up again so badly Very Happy

Oh dear !! I love you I love you 
My 4 Trollboys
My 4 Trollboys
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseoncheese Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:03 pm

My 4 Trollboys wrote:
Mouseoncheese wrote:Oh crikey!! A gold bangle; my gold fever has just flared up again so badly Very Happy

Oh dear !! I love you I love you 
Since my original post, it emerged that the bangle is plated No which has put me off it altogether Mad 

I still have gold fever, but am coveting a Faerybeads Phoenix in red gold

Haven't seen you on the forum for ages, good to see you back Hug 
Mouseoncheese
Mouseoncheese
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Nice sneak peak. The Blizzard looks promising.
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Madelonnetje Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:09 pm

So far there is no bead that I love and feel like I must have. I think the dangles are nice but I don't wear them. The snowmen are cute but they sit wrong on my bracelet. I'm missing the troll in trollbeads Sad
Madelonnetje
Madelonnetje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach_Blossom Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:04 pm

What a release! I love the blue and red galaxy and the spiro the rest of the red-blue sets are not so my style *phu*
but i love the glow-in-the-dark beads and dangle WOW
the stardust is amazing but too expensive? i wonder why? are there diamonds or something in it???
i supringsinly like the fantasy heart Love and of course i am looking forward to the dangles Love

the rest i will not need especially the gold plated bangle... if i want a gold plated bangle i could ask my LD and would come off cheaper.
Peach_Blossom
Peach_Blossom
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:40 am

There are diamonds in the shootings stars Very Happy I hope it's not a big bead,I love the smaller ones. If it's small I would love to have it! But would it be diamonds or swarovsky?
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mrinn Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:25 am

trollfinder wrote:I knew it! The Blizzard beads glow in the dark!!! YES!!! I am so excited for this one! And its PURPLE!!
Happy Rudolph
I agree! I still want Inner Glow so much. I did buy one last year, but my darling daughter begged me for it, and nice mom I am, gave it to her. Maybe it's time to steal it back?Twisted Evil 
mrinn
mrinn
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:30 pm

I got a peak at the Christmas beads IRL today. Since TB is allowing dealers to take pre-orders dealers already have them! I was very impressed wi the glass. The red kit is really red, not orangy at all and all the ornaments look similar to the photos online, only difference is some are different sizes

The bead with the diamond stars is very impressive, pretty good size and sparkles like crazy...I guess it should considering the price.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:36 am

kyhalfpt wrote:I got a peak at the Christmas beads IRL today. Since TB is allowing dealers to take pre-orders dealers already have them!  I was very impressed wi the glass. The red kit is really red, not orangy at all and all the ornaments look similar to the photos online, only difference is some are different sizes

The bead with the diamond stars is very impressive, pretty good size and sparkles like crazy...I guess it should considering the price.
Great news, thank you for the review! I can't wait to see the diamond stars, I think I want that one the most. You mentioned they were sparkly so I am guessing the diamonds are nice and clean? I was afraid they would look like gravel? TFS Excited
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:36 am

trollfinder wrote:
kyhalfpt wrote:I got a peak at the Christmas beads IRL today. Since TB is allowing dealers to take pre-orders dealers already have them!  I was very impressed wi the glass. The red kit is really red, not orangy at all and all the ornaments look similar to the photos online, only difference is some are different sizes

Great news, thank you for the review! I can't wait to see the diamond stars, I think I want that one the most. You mentioned they were sparkly so I am guessing the diamonds are nice and clean? I was afraid they would look like gravel? TFS Excited
I didn't inspect the diamonds up close, but the bead was sparkling in normal shop lighting--wasn't inside a case under lights or anything.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:32 am

I assume the "diamonds" are CZ ?

I can't see the company who makes a fake gold bangle put real diamonds in a bead ?
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:53 am

Fuzzyfeet wrote:I assume the "diamonds" are CZ ?

I can't see the company who makes a fake gold bangle put real diamonds in a bead ?
Bearing in mind the normal high cost of their gold - I don't think the bead is expensive enough to be made with real diamonds.  I presumed they were CZ. They refer to their glass beads with CZ as Diamonds don't they?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:58 am

I have asked that quistion on the Danish and on the international FB page - please feel free to there and make some comments.
I think we need to know as customers.
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:57 am

Fuzzyfeet wrote:I assume the "diamonds" are CZ ?

I share your logic, but the dealer said The bead had diamonds and the price is around $300. There must be something there to justify that price for a silver bead.
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:23 pm

I assumed they were diamonds as I cannot see them charging over $300 for a bead with cz's in it Not all there  The diamond glass beads are cz's but they are $63. If the new bead turns out to be cz, that might put me off TB for good Evil or Very Mad
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Agree Oh so agree. I assumed they were diamonds because of the price but that could be risky given that they refer to the cz's in the Diamond Glass Beads as 'diamonds'.  Come on, Trollbeads, don't do this sort of thing, it ticks me off.
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:22 pm

I've asked about the shooting stars and got answer!

Trollbeads - The Official Page Hi Ladies, Yes! Shooting Stars includes real diamonds. Sterling Silver / 24 0,069 ct. 12-13 diamonds in total...time to start making your christmas wish list??

Vind ik leuk · Beantwoorden · 4 uur geleden
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Still don't want it tongue 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:Still don't want it tongue 
LOL
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:19 pm

I would love to know if the snowstorm bead and dangle are real white or more of a creme!
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by tealhibiscus Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:46 am

Bleh, nothing that catches my attention thankfully. My bank account will remain safe for another launch!
tealhibiscus
tealhibiscus
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Fee wrote:I've asked about the shooting stars and got answer!

Trollbeads - The Official Page Hi Ladies, Yes! Shooting Stars includes real diamonds. Sterling Silver / 24 0,069 ct. 12-13 diamonds in total...time to start making your christmas wish list??

Vind ik leuk · Beantwoorden · 4 uur geleden

Thank you for the confirmation Very Happy
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Don't normally care for diamonds (or czs), but the 3D design of Shooting Stars is a must for me! Reminds me of the old silvers. What a Face 
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next