BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cancelled Halloween release???

+16
Mini Gnome
trollfinder
Brightonbelle
splinty
Pandabee(uk)
HeatherD
Freki
LindaJo
TrollFantasy
Trollsister
Kimberly Campbell
Cloverbead
Madelonnetje
reltan
Smaug
saracat
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

halloween - Cancelled Halloween release??? Empty Cancelled Halloween release???

Post by saracat Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:26 pm

I've just read on ET that the TB Halloween release has been cancelled! Does anyone have any more information on this? I was hoping to meet some Trollies for coffee and see the release and so I am very disappointed :-(

It might explain the lack of sneak peeks available.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

halloween - Cancelled Halloween release??? Empty Re: Cancelled Halloween release???

Post by Smaug Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:29 pm

Cancelled? I figured that with Skelly in the fall release and the Halloween link there wouldn't be a separate release at all.

However it was confirmed a few weeks ago there wouldn't be a release.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

halloween - Cancelled Halloween release??? Empty Re: Cancelled Halloween release???

Post by saracat Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:30 pm

:-( I guess I missed that news. I had the 4th Oct in my head as a release date from a post about the upcoming releases. Oh well.....just as well as I've decided to jump on the bead wagon.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:33 pm

I guess they decided it would be a bit too much as the People's Bead collection is expected in two weeks too. Wink
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:33 pm

affraid Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Madelonnetje Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Ow no I was expecting it too Sad
Madelonnetje
Madelonnetje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Sorry, I would have much prefered the Halloween Sad Sad Sad 
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:36 pm

I think that we have the X range instead, I love this Halloween link:

http://new.steffans.co.uk/x-by-trollbeads-silver-halloween-link.html
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:38 pm

One of the nicest links indeed!
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Campbell Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:41 pm

I just saw that on ET too, and it was the first I'd heard about it. But I was surprised to see the skelly come out with the fall collection, when that seemed like it would have been more appropriate for the Halloween collection. Maybe they were planning on doing a Halloween release of just a few beads, like last year, and then decided to just lump them in with the fall collection at the last minute instead of doing a separate collection. The etched glass have a sort of Halloween feel to me, and the orange and green faceted glass as well (pumpkin!). So maybe the etched and faceted glass plus the skelly were intended to be the Halloween release?
Kimberly Campbell
Kimberly Campbell
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Madelonnetje Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:43 pm

The ghost fighers look like halloween beads to me too
Madelonnetje
Madelonnetje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Wow, I hadn't heard that.Shocked Could you post a link to the blog post please, saracat? Or anyone? thanks!
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:39 pm

she mentioned it in passing on FB https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=568825813153752&set=a.239814616054875.52128.229223543780649&type=1&theater

I am not sure if she has blogged about it too.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Thanks Saracat! Very Happy  That's why I missed it...not on FB....
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Oooh no that's so sad! I know it would be a bit much but I really looked forward to some more halloween-themed beads Sad 
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:03 pm

I do believe skeleton and the pac beads were intended to be a Halloween release, but were then released along with the rest of the Fall collection. At one point, the US dealers were told not to sell Skeleton Spirit until October. But they already had received the beads and customers had seen them, so holding them back until October was a lost cause.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Heh, and here I've been trying to save a little money for the Halloween release - guess I don't need to do that now. Laughing 
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherD Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:44 pm

I am so disappointed! Sad
HeatherD
HeatherD
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Freki Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:48 pm

It's okay, I didn't know, it all needs time to sink in, I was looking forward to a Halloween release.
Freki
Freki
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:00 pm

So was I Sad 
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:09 pm

[duplicate topics just merged Wink ]
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:11 pm

....and I think the Halloween Release was merged too, I think we already had them bundled in with the Autumn Release instead Rolling Eyes 
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:21 pm

splinty wrote:....and I think the Halloween Release was merged too, I think we already had them bundled in with the Autumn Release instead Rolling Eyes 
Yes because that was a very strange set of themes otherwise. I still wonder if a few more will appear as part of the People's Beads. There was a wonderful owl pendant among the entries.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherD Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Yes! love the owl pendant!
HeatherD
HeatherD
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Oh NO!!!!! Say it ain't so!!!! Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad I was so looking forward to something creepy and cool! *sniffle*
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next