BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALLOWEEN SWAP 2013 RECIEVED LIST

+13
thea_rtist
Trollperle
ceruleanbluebird
stacecase
Lady Jagen
Hairytroll
darkangel07760
cutey2009
Mini Gnome
strike
bubbagump
Tuesday's Child
vampbutterfly
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

halloween - HALLOWEEN SWAP 2013 RECIEVED LIST Empty HALLOWEEN SWAP 2013 RECIEVED LIST

Post by vampbutterfly Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:07 pm

When your swap arrives remove your name form the list.  Witch 

Young Witch Young Witch Young Witch HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Young Witch Young Witch Young Witch 

1. Vampbutterfly
2. Lady Jagen
3. Cutey2009 ( I love glass , fave colours-turquoise , purple ...... flowers especially )
4. Darkangel07760
5. Trollperle (I love glass surprises smile)
6. Kyhalfpt
7. thea_rtist
8. Mini Gnome
9. Retiredk9racer
10. strike
11. stacecase (surprise me, no preference! Smile)
12. Hairytroll
13. Tuesday's Child
14. Pandabee (Dietary limitations - 2 hands, 1 mouth & if it's not UU & you picked it for me, I'll love it)
15. ceruleanbluebird -- OK, I'm in...Christmas swap was a lot of fun!
16.  Bubbagump
17. Bugladydi
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

halloween - HALLOWEEN SWAP 2013 RECIEVED LIST Empty Re: HALLOWEEN SWAP 2013 RECIEVED LIST

Post by vampbutterfly Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:54 pm

1. Vampbutterfly
2. Lady Jagen
3. Cutey2009 ( I love glass , fave colours-turquoise , purple ...... flowers especially )
4. Darkangel07760
6. Kyhalfpt
7. thea_rtist
8. Mini Gnome
10. strike
12. Hairytroll
13. Tuesday's Child
14. Pandabee (Dietary limitations - 2 hands, 1 mouth & if it's not UU & you picked it for me, I'll love it)
16. Bubbagump
17. Bugladydi

First package has arrived.Witch 
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

halloween - HALLOWEEN SWAP 2013 RECIEVED LIST Empty Re: HALLOWEEN SWAP 2013 RECIEVED LIST

Post by Tuesday's Child Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:24 am

I received my lovely package on Friday!!! Unfortunately my seven year old tore open the package while I was at work.... I got an excited call from him about someone sending him a package of candy and Halloween goodies...

So I don't have unveiling pictures but I will post my pictures later. Just to forewarn everyone, my swappie was very good to me! I received not one but two beautiful OOAKS!!!

Thank You Mini Gnome Laughing 
Tuesday's Child
Tuesday's Child
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:14 pm

1. Vampbutterfly
2. Lady Jagen
4. Darkangel07760
6. Kyhalfpt
7. thea_rtist
8. Mini Gnome
10. strike
12. Hairytroll
16. Bubbagump
17. Bugladydi

vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:14 pm

I Believe I Have Received My Bead. It Came From Bab's Beads. There Was A Message On The Back Of Their Business Card That Said, "FROM MACEY." It's A Beautiful Tiny Carved Amber Bead. I Have The Perfect Spot For It On My Amber Bracelet. Pictures To Come. Thank You So Much Macey!

1. Vampbutterfly
2. Lady Jagen
4. Darkangel07760
6. Kyhalfpt
7. thea_rtist
8. Mini Gnome
10. strike
12. Hairytroll
17. Bugladydi
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:39 pm

bubbagump wrote:I Believe I Have Received My Bead.  It Came From Bab's Beads.  There Was A Message On The Back Of Their Business Card That Said, "FROM MACEY."  It's A Beautiful Tiny Carved Amber Bead.  I Have The Perfect Spot For It On My Amber Bracelet.  Pictures To Come.  Thank You So Much Macey!

That is your bead Very Happy Sorry that I had to get it shipped directly rather than included as part of your larger goodies package from me (which I sent separately last Monday so I imagine it should arrive shortly too). I guess Kerry needs to work on his penmanship a bit (it should say Tracy) Laughing
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:33 pm

I got my wonderful, spooky package today - and from my own swap partner too - we had each other! Thank you TuesdaysChild for the gorgeous Silver Rose. Pictures to follow!!

1. Vampbutterfly
2. Lady Jagen
4. Darkangel07760
6. Kyhalfpt
7. thea_rtist
10. strike
12. Hairytroll
17. Bugladydi
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cutey2009 Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:25 am

I got my spooky package this morning so thank you so much xxxx

1. Vampbutterfly
2. Lady Jagen
4. Darkangel07760
6. Kyhalfpt
7. thea_rtist
10. strike
12. Hairytroll
17. Bugladydi

cutey2009
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:34 pm

Omg i got my spooky presents today... i love them so much!!! i can't wait to decorate my home with your goodies!!! And, i love the bead, i do not have this one, it is one that i have wanted for a long time, very halloween-ish Wink Thank you retiredk9racer!!!

1. Vampbutterfly
2. Lady Jagen
6. Kyhalfpt
7. thea_rtist
10. strike
12. Hairytroll
17. Bugladydi
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hairytroll Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:52 am

OMG got mine today, gorgeous package. Thanks stacecase!! Will post pics soon, trying to figure out how still. Post says my swappie will receive hers Thursday. Hope it is as loved as mine 

1. Vampbutterfly
2. Lady Jagen
6. Kyhalfpt
7. thea_rtist
10. strike
17. Bugladydi
Hairytroll
Hairytroll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Thank you so much sweet Trollperle!Hug Pictures to follow...

2. Lady Jagen
6. Kyhalfpt
7. thea_rtist
10. strike
17. Bugladydi
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jagen Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Mine was received- pics to follow! Very Happy

6. Kyhalfpt
7. thea_rtist
10. strike
17. Bugladydi

Lady Jagen
Lady Jagen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Yay!!! Got my lovely package today. Beautiful bead and cute Halloween miniatures. Thank you, mystery swappie! Hug

6. Kyhalfpt
7. thea_rtist
10. strike
17. Bugladydi
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Tracy the second part of my swap package arrived, and everything is wonderful. My kitties thank you for their toys (one for each)! And I thank you for the Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. They are my favorite. The Halloween Ornament is awesome, and we will enjoy the festive Hot Chocolates now that the weather is cool. Thanks so much. Your thoughtfulness and generosity has been a bright spot for me! Hug 

strike wrote:
bubbagump wrote:I Believe I Have Received My Bead.  It Came From Bab's Beads.  There Was A Message On The Back Of Their Business Card That Said, "FROM MACEY."  It's A Beautiful Tiny Carved Amber Bead.  I Have The Perfect Spot For It On My Amber Bracelet.  Pictures To Come.  Thank You So Much Macey!

That is your bead Very Happy Sorry that I had to get it shipped directly rather than included as part of your larger goodies package from me (which I sent separately last Monday so I imagine it should arrive shortly too). I guess Kerry needs to work on his penmanship a bit (it should say Tracy) Laughing
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Glad to hear that it arrived safely and that you like it Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:51 am

Thank you, Hairytroll! Your package was beyond belief! I will post pictures soon. I had to fight my kids for all the candy! Thank you sooo much! Hug 
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Hairytroll Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Glad you liked it, I assumed from your avatar you had kids, so I sent lots of chocolate!!
Hairytroll
Hairytroll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Like it is an understatement Tracy.  I LOVE EVERYTHING!  I have been wearing my new carved amber inside my Ballerinas Fantasy Pendant with my white pearl Fantasy Necklace.  A dear friend came to visit me yesterday, and I spent two hours introducing her to my love of Trollbeads and Artisan Beads.  She was a bit confused. I simplified by saying my ambers are my favorite! I showed her the bead you sent to me and explained about our Halloween Bead Swap here on Beadthrilled to her.  Then I showed her my amber Bracelet, and she liked the one you gave to me the best out of all the amber beads I have.  I really had intended to add the one you gave to me to my amber bracelet, because I have one more spot left and needed one in the Maple Syrup color like the one you gave to me, but I really love that it fits inside my Ballerinas  Fantasy pendent, so now I know that it's perfect and meant to be worn with my Ballerinas.  It's very, very hard to find beads to fit properly inside the Ballerinas pendant.  And your amber has found a new home there.  And now I also have a necklace to always wear with my amber bracelet.  Something I had been lacking.  So again, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.  You outdid yourself.  P.S. I just finished the Jelly Belly Jelly Beans last night.  I've been sick with pneumonia going on my 9th day today, so your packages really lifted my spirits in more ways than I could ever express.  I will take pictures once I am feeling stronger.  I hope possibly we could meet one day since I live in Oswego, New York and you are in Ontario Canada.  How close are you to Buffalo, New York?  Have you ever come to New York and shopped at Parkleigh in Rochester, New York?  That is where I go once a year.  They are a platinum level dealer, and they are the best dealer I have ever been too.  Maybe we could meet up there one day if you are in for it.  And live close enough to the boarder near Buffalo to make it worth your while.  Many HUGS, Molly Hug   

strike wrote:Glad to hear that it arrived safely and that you like it Smile
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:48 am

Oh dear Bubbagump, hope the blasted pneumonia will be gone, and that you will be well and strong again, soon! Your parcel sounds very very lovely - I love when they arrive just at the right time to cheer us up!! Love Hug 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Oh, I do hope that you are on the mend Molly - 9 days! That is very long Sad  I'm so glad that the parcels could help cheer you up a bit - I did search specifically for a small amber as I saw that you liked smaller beads and it sounds like the amber has found its special spot! Smile I would love to see a picture when you are feeling better!

I haven't visited any of the Trollbeads shops in NY unfortunately! I live about 3 hours from Buffalo :(Although maybe one day I could convince my husband to have a weekend in NY and he could watch the kids while I slipped away for a bit of shopping Wink
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Hairytroll wrote:Glad you liked it, I assumed from your avatar you had kids, so I sent lots of chocolate!!
Nestle does not have those candies in the US. What a shame. They were delish.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Hairytroll Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:26 pm

Anytime you need a stash let me know!!

I hope you didn't already have one of those canvas bags, I had a hard time finding them

Last edited by Hairytroll on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding another comment)
Hairytroll
Hairytroll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuesday's Child Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 am

Sorry, I cannot load my pictures... Just know that they are beautiful! Thanks again mini gnome Smile
Tuesday's Child
Tuesday's Child
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:47 am

i have noticed that the person that i sent a little prezzie too has not taken their name off of the list... now i am worried that it got lost in the mail!!! Sad
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:46 am

darkangel07760 wrote:i have noticed that the person that i sent a little prezzie too has not taken their name off of the list... now i am worried that it got lost in the mail!!!  Sad
There is no need to worry - Sometimes it just takes ages for parcels to arrive, then there is customs who might like to hang on to some parcels for a while, but there is still lots of time until Halloween! Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next