BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...

+22
Dorabella
Clochard
roxieboo
naranja
lecohen
JosieC
Brightonbelle
KJanish
Jules
Trolldog
Blairkj
Monkey
TrollTech
retiredk9racer
ozzy0619
Silmaril
dmorris
Artemis
Guinivere
neonfiller
Trolls
BeadThrilled
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   Empty Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...

Post by BeadThrilled Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:59 pm

A little while ago I noticed Mandy had been working on some stunning Mangolo beads... and I've been waiting till they were available for sale. Had some vague idea on how to wear them on my FN and it turned out rather pretty imo.

Still waiting for a Trollbeads (XXL) OOAK to meet these beads' design... Wink

My favorite is this one with a Trollbeads Amazonite bead, a green and white Mangolo lampwork bead, a Trollbeads silver stopper bead and a silver Bowerbeads Waratah bead on a Trollbeads silver pearl FN.
beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   P1060382-1

Another pretty one I find this combination with a Trollbeads Black Onyx bead, a black and white Mangolo lampwork bead, a Trollbeads silver stopper bead, a Trollbeads OOAK and a silver Bowerbeads Waratah bead on a Trollbeads silver pearl FN.
beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   P1060385-1

This last one needs a bit modification though I like the colors together. A green Mangolo lampwork bead, a purple and blue flower Mangolo lampwork bead, a Trollbeads silver stopper bead and a silver Bowerbeads Waratah bead on a Trollbeads amthyst FN.
beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   P1060389-1

The stopper bead fits inside the Mangolo beads and serves to keep the Mangolo beads centered on the chain.

Last edited by BeadThrilled on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   Empty Re: Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...

Post by Trolls Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:50 pm

They are amazing...Would love to see a photo of one taken from above, next to a Tb, if you have the time one day.
The Green combo is stunning, the Mangola is a perfect match for the amazonite.
Have to admit that I "read" Manolo bead....
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   Empty Re: Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...

Post by neonfiller Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Te turquoise combo is stunning and the size is perfect for the fantasy necklace. A showstopper! sunny
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guinivere Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:01 pm

I love the green Mangolo bead. I wish Trollbeads would do some with that design.
Guinivere
Guinivere
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:16 pm

Ooooo the green is stunning, looks amazing with the Amazonite! Very Happy
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by dmorris Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:27 am

These look great on the FN. One of these days I will post some pics of mine. But in the meantime I am just getting lots of ideas from everyone here.

dmorris
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:21 am

Gorgeous - really dramatic. I wear my BowerBeads Waratah on a FN a lot too - it looks great!
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzy0619 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:50 am

These are beautiful,,beyond beautiful.
ozzy0619
ozzy0619
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredk9racer Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:48 am

Trolls wrote:Have to admit that I "read" Manolo bead....

lol!

That made me laugh out loud - I take it your other "addiction" is shoes??
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollTech Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:30 am

Wow - Those are huge beads! LOL Very cool though!
TrollTech
TrollTech
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://plsweb.com/Academic-Programs/PLS-Instructors/Gretchen-Rip

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:04 am

Beautiful beads! They have done really well and truly fashionable colors. The ametyst FN it's very gorgeous and i love it.

I seen their site and found the intenet beadracks and I would buy one for my beads. Do any of you know if it is a good container and if the rods are for Trollbeads steel ones?
Monkey
Monkey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:45 pm

As requested. The Mangolo beads from above...

beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   P1060557
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:00 am

These are neat beads and beautiful designs.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:11 am

I have a question. What exactly are mangolo beads...I may be dumb, but I have not heard of those before. They are beautiful, but are the holes made that big for a reason? They look like they have about 10mm holes. I am very interested in these beads!! Yours are gorgeous as always!!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi Trolldog...yes they are Manda's latest design..she also makes big hole Troll size beads which have been called Buddies, Bumble beads and now big hole beads. These Mangolos she says can be used in any designs...on a chain, leather whatever you want really......I think they would look great on a long foxtail too...they remind me a bit of beads Kim Miles used to make bangle bead which were a glass ring round a bead....
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by KJanish Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:54 pm

OmG I'm going to need to order a few of these!!!
KJanish
KJanish
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:48 am

When I have some time tomorrow I'll do a pic of a necklace with these beads as Manda intended them to be worn.

But really, these prices for beautiful handmade beads... a whole set for the price of 1 new 2011 TB OOAK... Rolling Eyes
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:30 am

They are lovely ..the aqua one is my favourite and it looks beautiful on the fantasy necklace. I would love to see what they look like on the foxtail and short leather ..so looking forward to the pics
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:27 am

The Mangolo beads are meant to be worn like shown on the next two pictures.
I use a Thomas Sabo sterling silver long chain.
beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   P1060621
beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   P1060622

The single focals I preferably combine with a top bead, like the Bower Beads Waratah flower bead.
beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   P1060628
beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   P1060629
beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   P1060625
beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   P1060631

A lot of possibilities with only a few beautiful handmade beads... and a FN if available.
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:48 pm

Utterly amazing! Those last pics have pushed me over the edge. Had to go and look at the website, then of course I had to buy a bead.

beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   Mangol10

Talk about value for money compared with the major brands. Large, complex works of art for the price of a single mass produced bead.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Trouble is - I want lots more now I have looked.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by JosieC Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:02 pm

I'm like trolldog....I never heard of mangola beads....I see they don't have any silver cores.
Where can I find Manda?
My favorite of yours is the first one....It is Beautiful!!!

JosieC
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:55 pm

She is so obsessed with silver cores that she has a whole page on her website about the special type of beads that she puts them in, does it herself and won't let her hubby do any of them at all.

http://www.mangobeads.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=1&Itemid=1

Last edited by Brightonbelle on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Sorry - quoted instead of edited yet again.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:47 am

BeadThrilled wrote:As requested. The Mangolo beads from above...

beads - Silver pearl FN, Amethyst FN and Mangolo beads...   P1060557

Wow!

I love your combos...what is Bowerbeads Waratah? I love it!
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next