BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's photoshoot of a dragons' meet - rodinated and oxidated

+4
splinty
Lengoa
Brightonbelle
Bluesybeads
8 posters

Go down

Dragons - Today's photoshoot of a dragons' meet - rodinated and oxidated Empty Today's photoshoot of a dragons' meet - rodinated and oxidated

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Lengoa and I brought our dragons together today for a photoshoot of the models Very Happy

Lengoa's black rodinated with diamond eyes and my oxidated with green eyes as well as three different dragon tail chains - black rodinated, white rodinated and oxidated:
Dragons - Today's photoshoot of a dragons' meet - rodinated and oxidated P1040259c

Tales:
Dragons - Today's photoshoot of a dragons' meet - rodinated and oxidated P1040249c

The dragons had a talk:
Dragons - Today's photoshoot of a dragons' meet - rodinated and oxidated P1040243cj

And we interupted their talk - which kind of explains the fierce look we got here:
Dragons - Today's photoshoot of a dragons' meet - rodinated and oxidated P1040236cu

Otherwise we had a wonderful day together - all four of us Cool Smaug

Last edited by Bluesybeads on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Dragons - Today's photoshoot of a dragons' meet - rodinated and oxidated Empty Re: Today's photoshoot of a dragons' meet - rodinated and oxidated

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:10 pm

That looks like a really tough battle of wills. Who was stronger?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Dragons - Today's photoshoot of a dragons' meet - rodinated and oxidated Empty Re: Today's photoshoot of a dragons' meet - rodinated and oxidated

Post by Lengoa Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:21 pm

My next dragon is going to be black with coloured eyes. But I am still thinking about the colour - so far purple is the favorite Wink
And I think that I would like a oxidizid chain. It is to hold the new dragon bead - when we can buy that one. I LOVE the dragons Love
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Haha love the "You lookin at me?!" Danger piccie Laughing
Gorgeous. I love the bronzey slicks in the rhodinated finish and the green eyes are stunning on the silver!
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:43 pm

splinty wrote: I love the bronzey slicks in the rhodinated finish

Agree

I forgot to add that Lengoa took the photos.
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:25 pm

I have been trying to search for the thread where we got the idea of this photoshoot, but I cannot find it.

Anyone knows where it is?
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:45 pm

On my iPad. I did recall you mentioning it... Trying to add the link... No problem
http://www.beadthrilled.com/t12610-what-colour-would-you-suggest-for-the-lock#232904

It looks like the dragons got along very well with each other!
Remembering each dragon that flew out, it is always a delight to see them and even more when they meet. Love Smaug
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Thank you, Smaug Hug

I have the feeling that iPads are more trouble than they are worth Laughing
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 pm

Bluesybeads wrote:Thank you, Smaug Hug

I have the feeling that iPads are more trouble than they are worth Laughing
You're welcome! I love you My iPad was a birthday gift... Rolling Eyes Embarassed anyway my little girl loves to play games on it! I've briefly opened my Mac to correct my posts and add decent comments. On my iPad it takes eons... Neutral
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm

I love the blacked chain and dragon. They all look great together Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Tue May 28, 2013 12:40 am

how is the black rodinated holding up? i think i will get a black rodinated rose, but i dont know how the coating holds to daily wear, as i would like to wear the rose on one of my trollbeads bangles.
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Tue May 28, 2013 6:14 am

I love the black dragon lock and chain.
How does the finish hold up?
I have a sterling silver pendant that was completely blackened, but after wearing it for a couple of weeks much of the black wore off.
What are your thoughts?
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down