BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man beads - my son's bracelets and a necklace

+18
BeeBeeshummer
Carla
Mabel
Silmaril
Smaug
rollypoly troll
Fuzzyfeet
TrollRose
Trollperle
plumbun
bubbagump
Monique26
AmongGumTrees
LindaJo
ceruleanbluebird
SnorkMaiden
Blairkj
Bluesybeads
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

necklace - Man beads - my son's bracelets and a necklace Empty Man beads - my son's bracelets and a necklace

Post by Bluesybeads Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 pm

A long time ago I asked someone's son on here which beads I should propose to my son to get him interested in beads and bracelets.

My son is adult and has his own view on most things, including beads. He saw me bead playing and took out his own to rearrange, and he even let me take photos to share with you Very Happy

Here they are:

necklace - Man beads - my son's bracelets and a necklace Dsc07503c

necklace - Man beads - my son's bracelets and a necklace Dsc07513co
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

necklace - Man beads - my son's bracelets and a necklace Empty Re: Man beads - my son's bracelets and a necklace

Post by Blairkj Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Nice. He has some great beads.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

necklace - Man beads - my son's bracelets and a necklace Empty Re: Man beads - my son's bracelets and a necklace

Post by SnorkMaiden Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Wow. Those bracelets are cool, and certainly beads worn in a manly style (I wouldn't have needed the hairy chest/wrist to detect the male touch in these designs Razz )
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 pm

I am slowly building a collection for my son. He's seven. He truly loves my TB, but I am trying very hard to just limit my purchases for him for his birthday or Christmas as he may one day turn his back on them. He has four silvers and one glass bead. He keeps them on a leather necklace with an elephant lock. My LD gave me a gift box with Trollbeads for Men on it. I love it just as much as his collection!!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 pm

I forgot to say that the gears bead is just awesome. I have that site as a favorite.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:17 am

Nice mix. I find it interesting that he included End of School and an owl.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:42 am

LindaJo wrote:Nice mix. I find it interesting that he included End of School and an owl.

End of School - I was puzzled by your name for that bead (I now know that it is the English version), since the bead signifies end of High School here.

Now he is studying at the university, and the Graduation bead is for ending studies at university level. I think that he hopes to get Graduation too Very Happy

The owl signifies wisdom and was gifted to him Owl

Other beads gifted to him were put away as uninteresting, so the beads on the photo were promoted in status to be worn. Laughing
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by AmongGumTrees Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:51 am

I like his collection Bluesybeads. It must be nice that you can play with your beads together Smile

ceruleanbluebird wrote:I am slowly building a collection for my son. He's seven. He truly loves my TB, but I am trying very hard to just limit my purchases for him for his birthday or Christmas as he may one day turn his back on them. He has four silvers and one glass bead. He keeps them on a leather necklace with an elephant lock. My LD gave me a gift box with Trollbeads for Men on it. I love it just as much as his collection!!

This sounds very cute ceruleanbluebird! Especially with the elephant lock Very Happy
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:55 am

Wow! Kool
Rocket speed
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:42 am

very cool and tough looking!
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:49 am

cool!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:58 am

Very cool, indeed ! Viking
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:00 am

Fantastic !!

If only my hubby would consider a bit of this ...
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:00 am

TrollRose wrote:Fantastic !!

If only my hubby would consider a bit of this ...

Agree

Very strong masculine beads !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 pm

A cool combo.
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:47 pm

I love the variety! Amazing beads! Viking
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:41 am

Very cool, Danish men are so stylish Viking
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:22 pm

So cool - maybe I´ll have to show my sons to have them bead-playing with me sometimes..... Very Happy
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:40 pm

I love the bracelet on the far right. Did your son make that? My DH is looking at leather:)

Last edited by Carla on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Mabel wrote:So cool - maybe I´ll have to show my sons to have them bead-playing with me sometimes..... Very Happy

Yes, please do show your sons Very Happy Cool
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Carla wrote:I love the bracelet on the far right. Did your som make that? My DH is looking at leather:)

The bracelet on the far right is made by Aagaard:
http://byaagaard.com/armbaand-i-laeder-med-laas-i-staal-19-cm-0710131-19#p=5&ps=12&sort=210&cat=%5BHerresmykker%5D&mip=0&map=47700

The beads are found here:
http://byaagaard.com/herresmykker#p=7&ps=12&sort=210&cat=%5BHerresmykker%5D&mip=0&map=47700

And here:
http://byaagaard.com/herresmykker#p=8&ps=12&sort=210&cat=%5BHerresmykker%5D&mip=0&map=47700
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BeeBeeshummer Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:50 pm

Your son has some nice bracelets going, very nice indeed.
BeeBeeshummer
BeeBeeshummer
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Thanks BB, I am off to have a look
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:00 am

looks great, my favourite being the one on the far right! Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:41 am

It's terrific to see designs by men! Great beads!
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next