BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

+105
Molamola
MistyMoon
Trolls
rollypoly troll
suzieq
flowertroll
Mouseoncheese
Arwen
Louey
Silmaril
Mabel
Trollsister
darkangel07760
Sunny01
LisaB
WendyD
Fee
Trollseeker
pippa
tsuyu-sama
troll2011
wiggy
smschoenauer
Cartouche
beadlover
splinty
melissah
trollmoll
cswan
AmongGumTrees
PansyCat
TwinMom
Tatiana
Annette
Kathleen
wilsche
Fuzzyfeet
hayseed
Cloverbead
Carla
Monique26
ceruleanbluebird
Chuck
Beady-Eyed
beadbrain
fairytroll
Bluesybeads
Reive
TrollFantasy
nanatrollie
Rainbow
Joolz
Anita
Rogotroll
Hisae
FrenchRedPoppy
TrollRose
madabouttrolls
vicky_jb
trolledolly
cyberfairy
agnieszka
trollshopper
Tanjaatje
Bugladydi
neonfiller
mdellanno
Kensington
trollfinder
Blairkj
cutey2009
classyclio
DblJJ
ZAKLINZ
cshynkaruk
Fera
Nkara
mermaidspurse
merrygold
busy bee
Michelle
Fleur
LindaJo
Tinka
bubbagump
Alegria
Nancy
Brightonbelle
chocoholic
cottinghamgirl
nrobinson
Dorabella
Trollperle
Juniper
kitsunegrl
kionee
PMJ
Lengoa
Smaug
Catsworld
aprilshack
Seahorse
swisstroll
Daisylove
BeadThrilled
109 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by kitsunegrl Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:09 am

I like the coral branch and maybe dolphin beads. The rest are uninspiring, although the urchin has potential. The relationship beads and sunglasses are gross. Apparently, there ARE worse things than bunnies and teddy bears. Crying or Very sad

The locks look hurried and not detailed much.

Reserving opinions on glass.
Thanks for the sneak peak!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Blairkj Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:12 am

The only one I am interested in is the new stone bead. That looks great. Now I can get a couple Hobbit beads and Faery's beads that I have been wanting.
TB is losing me with all the theme beads.
Thanks for the sneak peak.

Last edited by Blairkj on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:12 am

Those leathers looked glued together. I don't think they will be durable.
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:21 am

kitsunegrl wrote:Those leathers looked glued together. I don't think they will be durable.

That concerns me, too, kitsunegirl. I had a two-layered leather bracelet that didn't last a month before delaminating. But that was a bracelet for a charitable cause, so may have been made cheaply. Let's hope they have figured out how to make these to withstand the twisting and stretching and mauling by beads.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:57 am

I am excited to see the new stone, hopefully there will be nice examples available. The Rocky Beach kit and possibly the red stripy bead are the only other beads that interests me. I am disappointed with this release, I agree with whoever called them gross...sunglasses and horrible locks...yuck. I actually thought the seahorse lock was a giraffe, it might look better that way Neutral My honest first reaction was Censored confused No Not all there scratch Sleep
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:22 am

Looks great ... I can't wait to see them all IRL, I for sure love the look of the seahorse lock Smile
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:22 am

Anyone know what the big butterfly is? I can no tell ... Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by merrygold Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:26 am

Hmm well I think they did well to capture the feel of summer with this release. I like that the rocky beach kit has glass designs that we've not seen before. The happy summer kit looks like a re-tread of same old patterns. I'm disappointed with the cutesy locks but I do like some of the silvers. I look forward to seeing the prices.
merrygold
merrygold
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:13 am

Does anyone else think that it is a Mermaid in the Holding on to Love and the Breakfast beads too?

No I guess it isn't (hard to tell though)!

Last edited by Kensington on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:17 am

I love the rocky beach kit and the leathers look really nice.
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:40 am

Thank you Smaug for the photos and info! The releases seem to be getting larger with every passing year! Really like the Rocky Beach and the new stone but not sure if I will spend the money to buy them right now .... of course that will probably change the minute I see them IRL!
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanjaatje Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:44 am

Well I must say....I'm pretty excited!!!! Love the new locks and the Rocky Beach kit, maybe I'm gonna buy the whole kit (that would be my first time buying a kit Wink )
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:39 am

The butterlfy seems to be a pendant. I believe that is the first pendant from trollbeads... That will be a must have for me... Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alegria Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:40 am

I like the coral branch and the rocky beach kit.Can't wait to see them irl.
Alegria
Alegria
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trollshopper Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:43 am

seaurchin was my idea at the peoplesbead.. and who needs a sunglass bead??
trollshopper
trollshopper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by agnieszka Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 am

I like the rocky beach kit Very Happy
agnieszka
agnieszka
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 am

I love some of them... but are also disappointed that some designs are so simple...
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberfairy Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:47 am

I love the rocky beach kit, I like to see a kit that goes so well together. I also like the beige moonstone from the other kit too.
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trolledolly Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:11 am

Thanks for the peek Smaug and Sherlock!

I like the seahorse lock and the rocky beach kit - and the coral branch I think ....

Do we think the rocky beach will match with the Christmas LE in grey and gold?

The coral colours in the other glass kit look appealing too, but I just like those colours - specially with blue

And i can't afford any of it, but I can look and have an opinion anyway! Wink

Last edited by trolledolly on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor corrections)
trolledolly
trolledolly
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:13 am

I love some of the Rocky Beach kit and the Dendritic Agate.

I don't like the design of most of the silvers. They look as if they have been aimed at little girls. I might end up with some of the less cutesy ones - Coral etc.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:16 am

cyberfairy wrote:I love the rocky beach kit, I like to see a kit that goes so well together. I also like the beige moonstone from the other kit too.

Yes that one looks nice.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky_jb Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:25 am

Let me just say I am so very glad that I ordered the old version of the dolphin bead this week. I need to see the new ones up close, but I have a feeling that I made the right choice.
I have this thing about dolphins Love ... but these look too cute and girly even for my taste.
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:33 am

Thank you so much for the sneek peak Smile!!!!

There are several lovely designs in this release that speak to me. I have this beautiful beach themed bracelet with my lovely fishy and turtle and they cannot wait to be let out when it gets warmer and maybe get their own coral so swim through sunny
For now I love the elder flowers most (especially the splitter) as elder is one of my most beloved plants. I love the berries and Holunderlimonade (made from the flowers) is one of my favourite drinks Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by madabouttrolls Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:51 am

Love the look of the rocky beach kit, looks like it will go with the Christmas kit and hopefully will be the standard glass price Smile Not keen on the colours in the summer kit. Couple of the silvers I like, loving the blossom bead and the swarm of butterflies, not sure of the locks and the stone agate looks gorgeous!!, I'm sure going to have to start saving! Two cents Two cents Two cents

madabouttrolls
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:56 am

Nothing really jumps out for me.
Coral,Starfish probably will "cling" nice on the bracelet,the Agate Dendritic...uuuhmmm maybe
some in the Rocky Beach Kit ? meh...
see them IRL first.

Thank you Smaug for the sneak peak !!!! I love you

Last edited by TrollRose on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next