BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Lab Thread- Gold/Pink Lab Flash (pic heavy!)

+10
Pandabee(uk)
merrygold
pinksandreds
niceday
Lengoa
reltan
Fuzzyfeet
AmongGumTrees
harmony
Lady Jagen
14 posters

Go down

gold - Another Lab Thread- Gold/Pink Lab Flash (pic heavy!) Empty Another Lab Thread- Gold/Pink Lab Flash (pic heavy!)

Post by Lady Jagen Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:01 pm

I went to a little store that I usually don't go to for Troll that's on my way home from work, and they know very little about what they have. That's okay though; it seems to keep the serious SERIOUS collectors away and they seems to be an oasis of untouched gems, retireds at old prices, and very unique gemstones.

I found this lab that flashes pinkish gold inside and a warm amber gold outside. If I can manage pics of the pink I'll show you, but I think there isn't enough light for my camera to pick it up.

gold - Another Lab Thread- Gold/Pink Lab Flash (pic heavy!) Img_8617

I love it so much, I almost made it replace my old lab on my Christmas bangle. But I found that the other lab holds quite a bit of attachment to me now (who thought you could love beads like that! lol). The flashes aren't too brilliant, but it's so familiar, I know I would miss it if it wasn't with me every day. The emerald Aventurine was one I got at this same shop. Again, I'm not sure they knew what they had! They also have a bright yellow Golden Quartz that has haunted me for months (and it's still there). It's so different than the caramel ones I usually see. Still, I could walk away from it for now. Here are my other stones:

gold - Another Lab Thread- Gold/Pink Lab Flash (pic heavy!) Img_8618

Finally, I wanted to show you my Labradorite Ring that I've had for a while. I love it SO much, and the whole stone is flashing that aqua to olive yellow. It's such a versatile stone! It flashes in a myriad of colors, and I just love the contrast between the ring and bead. I don't know where I got it, but it wasn't terribly expensive if I remember correctly.

gold - Another Lab Thread- Gold/Pink Lab Flash (pic heavy!) Img_8616
Lady Jagen
Lady Jagen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

gold - Another Lab Thread- Gold/Pink Lab Flash (pic heavy!) Empty Re: Another Lab Thread- Gold/Pink Lab Flash (pic heavy!)

Post by harmony Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:20 am

Great finds, love your ring.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

gold - Another Lab Thread- Gold/Pink Lab Flash (pic heavy!) Empty Re: Another Lab Thread- Gold/Pink Lab Flash (pic heavy!)

Post by AmongGumTrees Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:10 am

What a beautiful lab Smile
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:16 am

I love Labs Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 am

I adore Labs as well, own only one, but really love it
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:42 am

WOW
Labradorites are one of my favorite Trollbead stones, and yours are AMAZING Smack
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:23 am

Stunning Labradorite. I love them Shocked you are so lucky to go to a shop and buy one so beautiful !! so envious Crying or Very sad I never get to see Labradorites in shop in the UK Neutral
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by pinksandreds Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:51 pm

I could look at Labs all day. So beautiful!
pinksandreds
pinksandreds
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by merrygold Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Your labs are gorgeous! Wonderful finds. Love
merrygold
merrygold
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:33 pm

GREAT labs Very Happy
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jagen Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Thank you all so much <3 I'd love to shop/trollfairy gems if you ever need to look for some Very Happy
Lady Jagen
Lady Jagen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:24 am

These are such beautiful labs. I love the flashes of light in them.
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Wonderful labs, Lady Jagen!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Labs are fab !! i I love you them .
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:25 pm

Lady Jagen wrote:Thank you all so much <3 I'd love to shop/trollfairy gems if you ever need to look for some Very Happy

And I would love if you couls find me some Labradorites like yours Very Happy
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by classyclio Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Beautiful labs. I got my first lab today and I love it, it flashes kinda blue I think. I kept squinting at it in different lights this afternoon until my 12 year old nephew asked if I was feeling ok!! ooops Rolling Eyes
classyclio
classyclio
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down