BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity

+23
harmony
FaeryLove
Yohanna
Catsworld
schneeflocke
bubbagump
Omgbeads
hayseed
Pandabee(uk)
kitsunegrl
Chuck
DblJJ
PMJ
Mabel
Tinka
Brightonbelle
Chuuie
angeltroll
vonnewe
Beadgirl
trollcat
Anita
stacecase
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

symbols - My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity Empty My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity

Post by stacecase Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:37 pm

I recently received my first and only Longevity bead, would LOVE to have more in different colors...but this is the combo I made with it.

Also managed to work my one and only Ohm bead in, and several ornaments. So along with the silvers (especially my new favorite, the Suzanne Hopping "Prayer Wheel"), this has become my "Spiritual symbols" bracelet Smile

symbols - My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity Symbol10
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

symbols - My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity Empty Re: My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity

Post by Anita Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:51 pm

This is a truly uplifting bracelet. The Prayer Wheel is a new favourite of mine too.
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

symbols - My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity Empty Re: My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity

Post by trollcat Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:02 pm

This is gorgeous Stacecase!! cheers I have a similar bracelet that I was about to post, must be something spiritual in the air. Your Ohm bead is exceptional. I still hold out hope that the spiritual collection will allow all of us to get more Ohm and Longevity beads, wouldn't that be perfect?

Last edited by trollcat on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:07 pm

trollcat wrote:This is gorgeous Stacecase!! cheers I have a smilar bracelet that I was about to post, must be something spiritual in the air. Your Ohm bead is exceptional. I still hold out hope that the spiritual collection will allow all of us to get more Ohm and Longevity beads, wouldn't that be perfect?

Thanks, Trollcat, can't wait to see yours too! I also hope the spiritual collection will make these more available, they really are great beads. I got my Ohm bead from Anita! Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Anita wrote:This is a truly uplifting bracelet. The Prayer Wheel is a new favourite of mine too.

Thanks, Anita! I finally found a combination worthy of the Ohm bead I purchased from you! Wink
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:17 pm

This is really great, lots of great beads Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Owwwww...nice Stacey...never heard of the longivety...untill here on the forum..now i see them everyware...and in somany different colors...nice silvers too and the lock is stunning
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:57 pm

This is beautiful stacecase, the meaning behind the "Spiritual Symbols" and the individual beads themselves - a very special bracelet. Smile
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 am

I just noticed that Ohm lock!!!! That is a must have for me, so perfect for your bracelet (and mine too!) Very Happy
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuuie Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:04 am

what a nice and meaningful design! where did you get the 'tri'-symbol bead above the left buddha head?
Chuuie
Chuuie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://ethicalbombshell.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:56 am

It is gorgeous, particularly the combination of soft blue and rich red.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:12 am

This is a special bracelet Stacecase, I love it! Maybe I'm the last to know, but which one is the longevity bead? Embarassed

I like the lock, which brand is that?
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:30 am

Tinka wrote:This is a special bracelet Stacecase, I love it! Maybe I'm the last to know, but which one is the longevity bead? Embarassed

The longevity is the beauty on four a´clock and the lock is the OHM Lock from RBF - stacecase I hope you don´t mind me answering - I was just about to write for your bracelet..... Very Happy

That is really stunning - I love the color, the beads and how you combined with the silver - and the OHM is breathtaking!!!!!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:34 am

Chuuie wrote:what a nice and meaningful design! where did you get the 'tri'-symbol bead above the left buddha head?

Thanks, Chuuie Smile that is the Trollbeads Ying Yang (back side).
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 am

Thanks Mabel!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 am

Mabel wrote:
Tinka wrote:This is a special bracelet Stacecase, I love it! Maybe I'm the last to know, but which one is the longevity bead? Embarassed

The longevity is the beauty on four a´clock and the lock is the OHM Lock from RBF - stacecase I hope you don´t mind me answering - I was just about to write for your bracelet..... Very Happy

That is really stunning - I love the color, the beads and how you combined with the silver - and the OHM is breathtaking!!!!!

Thanks, Mabel, don't mind at all ! Wink

@Tinka, the longevity is the pale blue with the brown Chinese symbol (for longevity). They are OOAKS, and somewhat hard to find, although lately more have been popping up. I paid a painful price for this one on EBay :$, but I've been wanting one for so long. I hope to find one in a different color now that they seem to be slightly more available. Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:52 am

Looks great Stacecase, even when I have nothing with the subject ( sorry... imagine how difficult it was to me to design a bead qith this theme for people's Bead 2012... ), I think your themed bracelet is perfect !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Anita wrote:This is a truly uplifting bracelet. The Prayer Wheel is a new favourite of mine too.

Received one last weekend and it is also my new favorite. cheers cheers cheers
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:50 pm

beautiful concept! I'm working on something similar and, I really love what you've combined here!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Your bracelet is very uplifiting, I like the overall fullness of it a lot!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Very spiritual and so lovely! Very Happy
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Beautiful and meaningful selection of beads! cyclops
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Omgbeads Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:11 am

That is gorgeous, love the color contrast. The beads are perfectly placed congratulations. It's one of the nicest bracelets Iv seen.

Last edited by Omgbeads on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Space)
Omgbeads
Omgbeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:15 am

Fantastic
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by schneeflocke Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Great idea and a wonderful bracelet
schneeflocke
schneeflocke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next