BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

labradorite

4 posters

Go down

labradorite Empty labradorite

Post by pandapharm Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Hi all! Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between 80104 and 51804? They both appear to be faceted labradorite stones...

listing for 80104:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-TROLLBEADS-ORIGINAL-LABRADORITE-SILVER-80104-/160563194126?pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_FineJewellery_CA&hash=item25624fe90e#ht_2629wt_966

listing for 51804:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Trollbeads-Silver-Labradorite-Bead-Trollbead-/300589704287?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fc8ae45f#ht_1173wt_907

TIA!!
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

labradorite Empty Re: labradorite

Post by LindaJo Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Labradorite is a natural stone, so each bead is different. It is one of those things it is really better to pick out in person. Labs vary in colour, pale to dark, blue to brown to gray, and with differing degrees of 'flash' in golden or blue tones.

The seller named collectatroll is using the TB stock photo for the bead, so there's now way of knowing what type of lab you might get.
The other seller appears to be using her own photo, presumably of the specific bead she's selling, but no way to really know, since she doesn't say. She or he, I don't know!

I waited to buy labs until I could find one in person at a dealer's store.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Okay, thanks for the advice! I will add that to the list to the ones I need to go the store for Razz But as far as you know, is there only one TB faceted lab (with variations between them obviously)? I was just confused why they were listed under two different codes.
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmotheroftwo Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Where in Ohio are you- north/south/east/west??

There are plenty of Ohio Trollies here that we could point to a good LD if needed.
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:23 pm

I don't know about the different codes. severinom1059, the Italian seller, may be using their own inventory code. Or it could just be a typo.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 pm

ahmotheroftwo wrote:Where in Ohio are you- north/south/east/west??

There are plenty of Ohio Trollies here that we could point to a good LD if needed.

Thanks all! I am in central Ohio. When I went to TB universe there were a couple shops out by Easton mall and some other ones sprinkled everywhere.
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:43 am

Labradorite, of all the beads, needs to be chosen in person, they are all so different and the angle and light they are viewed in makes all the difference. Even a good photo won't do justice. Good luck discovering these beauties.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down