BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

+30
harmony
Fuzzyfeet
Chuck
lisa
Michelle
Trolldog
lkeen
Brightonbelle
Fee
mermaidspurse
lecohen
cymemont
cyberfairy
agnieszka
capesandra
Catsworld
Hisae
Elsie
Dinmi
Fleur
Artemis
ahmotheroftwo
Trollsister
mrubin
kitsunegrl
Pond
LoopyLou
Trolls
bubbagump
BeadThrilled
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by LoopyLou Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:31 pm

If the UK are bringing out the embarassing peacock pearl bracelet as their contribution to the 35th anniversary, I am wondering if this bead is to be US only? What do other people think?
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Bead rumors

Post by cymemont Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:38 pm

I also have my fingers crossed for silver bead! Can't wait....
cymemont
cymemont
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Exciting but hoping for silver too and easily available for us collectors
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:56 pm

lecohen wrote:Exciting but hoping for silver too and easily available for us collectors
Me too! 35 isn't as important as 30, is it? I mean the anniversary bracelet wasn't affordable for the average collector, so I hope this one is when (and if) it comes out!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:02 pm

I hope it's silver! no money for gold. I wanted to have a pink prism too but can forget that so I'm hoping and keep my fingers crossed for this one Smile
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:01 pm

LoopyLou wrote:If the UK are bringing out the embarassing peacock pearl bracelet as their contribution to the 35th anniversary, I am wondering if this bead is to be US only? What do other people think?

That would be exceptionally mean.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinmi Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Agree That would be harsh!
Dinmi
Dinmi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:49 pm

But Trollbeads don't "do" fair with certain releases Crying or Very sad
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lkeen Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Like the idea of this! Hope to see a picture soon! I agree though, hope it's all silver!
lkeen
lkeen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Well if it is only the US, we will all just polish off our wings and Trollfairy them right over to everyone!!!

No, Loopy, they do not do fair with certain releases.

I also hope this is all silver!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:39 pm

After the recent high priced silver and gold World Tour beads I have a strong suspicion that it will be that again.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:48 pm

It will be silly of Trollbeads to issue a limited edition type of bead for each country to celebrate the 35 years. If the anniversary is not celebrated by every country fairly they will risk losing dedicated customers.
If the uk are meant to get only the peacock pearl on a bracelet which have both been already released would it be fair for another country to get a very new bead? I think not. I have already got peacock pearls and a bracelet.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:03 am

Michelle wrote:It will be silly of Trollbeads to issue a limited edition type of bead for each country to celebrate the 35 years. If the anniversary is not celebrated by every country fairly they will risk losing dedicated customers.
If the uk are meant to get only the peacock pearl on a bracelet which have both been already released would it be fair for another country to get a very new bead? I think not. I have already got peacock pearls and a bracelet.

hmmm I haven't really noticed a pattern of Trollbeads having releases that are "fair" to all the collectors.
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:53 pm

I'm all for global availability, your choice of metals and a speedy reveal and offer! Whatever they decide to do with this bead, I am all over it like stink on boo boo!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 pm

I've just found this, it sounds exciting !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 pm

[quote="Dinmi"]The design could make a wonderful bead indeed. And I agree, it would be nice if it weren't an almost unobtainable LE. Or possibly worse, a gold or two-tone which may not be affordable for many of us.

I agree.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:42 pm

So, did anyone hear or see anything regarding this bead? any news?
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:29 pm

My LD is Premium Gold and knows nothing about it. TB does keep their secrets though and I am hoping this is one.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:39 pm

I asked the man from Fable Trading yesterday at the Birmingham bead event and whilst he gave nothing away when i asked about the two trolls holding a bead he didn't deny it, from his cagey look it might be happening bounce
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by snails Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Louey wrote:I asked the man from Fable Trading yesterday at the Birmingham bead event and whilst he gave nothing away when i asked about the two trolls holding a bead he didn't deny it, from his cagey look it might be happening bounce

Interesting!!!!!! And a good place to have obtained this "information".
snails
snails
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:09 pm

The man from Fable! Sounds like the Man from UNCLE.
Bead espionage, I love it.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2