BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limited Edition 35th Anniversary Peacock Bracelet

+59
cymemont
mrubin
Dinmi
Fee
trollgirly
Michelle
mermaidspurse
Babsbeads
Chuck
bijouxbabz
lkeen
bobbieh1245
TrollBlossom
Daisylove
Troll Boi
KJanish
Merlyn
Mouseoncheese
saracat
tchristianson
waterlily
flowertroll
Artemis
charlibean
retiredk9racer
Anita
Louey
Fuzzyfeet
Trollheim
Hisae
Fleur
trollshopper
neonfiller
bead-aholic
ZAKLINZ
lyric_girl
Carla
Pond
GRUMPY
zuzu's petals
Chewbacca
agatha
lecohen
kitsunegrl
DblJJ
Catsworld
LoopyLou
ahmotheroftwo
sparrow
jsoceka
Beadgirl
LindaJo
BeeBeeshummer
Smaug
Tinka
Trolls
Brightonbelle
SnorkMaiden
BeadThrilled
63 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

peacock - Limited Edition 35th Anniversary Peacock Bracelet  - Page 4 Empty Re: Limited Edition 35th Anniversary Peacock Bracelet

Post by Chuck Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:13 pm

I would have thought that they would have pulled out all the stops for this anniversary bracelet but, unfortunately, it looks like they've put the brakes on! For me this is a totally missed opportunity. I have to say that this bracelet, bead & lock do absolutely bupkus for me. First the USA WT and now the 35th annv! I guess there are always retireds to focus on!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

peacock - Limited Edition 35th Anniversary Peacock Bracelet  - Page 4 Empty Re: Limited Edition 35th Anniversary Peacock Bracelet

Post by Catsworld Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 pm

How right you are Charles, I have started late with my TB-Collection, but I will get soon the 30th Anniversary Bracelet, and there are more retireds that I still would want to own,
not with me... Naughty
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Babsbeads Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:23 pm

If you buy the lock in the US you would get the bracelet for free.

I have heard nothing in the States about this, so it might just be for that region. Also, Trollbeads in the US has not had peacock pearls for quite a long time as well as no Mexico locks.
Babsbeads
Babsbeads
Trollbeads Retailer

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:30 pm

I'm just catching up with all the news here, but this idea of TB as an anniversary special is just boooooooooooring Sleep !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 pm

I do not quite understand why they would bother to release just this as an anniversary item. Most collectors have bracelets and may be the lock and pearl as well.
Do you think there is something else on offer with it?

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Doubtful, Seems more like an incentive to lure new customers into the world of trollbeads. I hope I am wrong though.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 am

OMG!!!! I just realized that Trollbeads and I are the same age!!! WHOOO HOO!! We can celebrate birthdays together...I was also born in 1976 assuming that is why it is their 35th anniversary this year!
I always knew this was meant to be bounce
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Aw that's nice Trollgirly :-)
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:53 pm

trollgirly wrote:OMG!!!! I just realized that Trollbeads and I are the same age!!! WHOOO HOO!! We can celebrate birthdays together...I was also born in 1976 assuming that is why it is their 35th anniversary this year!
I can agree with you too Very Happy However my birthday is not in august but october. No idea in which month throllbeads producing started.
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinmi Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:49 am

I guess all has been said already and actually I am also relieved it isn't something really really really special. Although the mexican and peacock are nice (I can make this combo twice), not much thought has gone into it.

Guess we'll have to wait for the big one when it's the 40th anniversary (I'd better start saving for that Very Happy ).
Dinmi
Dinmi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mrubin Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:00 pm

I'm not impressed either .... Sad

mrubin
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Dinmi wrote:I guess all has been said already and actually I am also relieved it isn't something really really really special. Although the mexican and peacock are nice (I can make this combo twice), not much thought has gone into it.

Guess we'll have to wait for the big one when it's the 40th anniversary (I'd better start saving for that Very Happy ).

I have started doing the same. I would love to go out and buy whatever they make for the big 4-0 on release day Very Happy
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cymemont Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:50 pm

I really like the mexican lock, but I know that I'll look for it on ebay (I love blue and purple one) Cool The LE bracelet didn't surprise and didn't impress me Sad
cymemont
cymemont
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Fee wrote:
trollgirly wrote:OMG!!!! I just realized that Trollbeads and I are the same age!!! WHOOO HOO!! We can celebrate birthdays together...I was also born in 1976 assuming that is why it is their 35th anniversary this year!
I can agree with you too Very Happy However my birthday is not in august but october. No idea in which month throllbeads producing started.

I was born in October as well....4th
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by elencar Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 pm

I really was waiting for exclusive and new beads or lock for the 35th Anniversary bracelet, as many of you have said it's nothing new, so a bit sad about it...... Sad
elencar
elencar
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Can not say I'm impressed either, although the pearl is beautiful ... I mean, one little pearl on a full bracelet isn't noticed...i would need to have some more of those lovely pearls Laughing
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Ok...I thougth their will be something realy special but that´s not so special...I mean I love the Mexico Lock an I love too the peacock pearls but that´s a little boring for me too. I´m sorry... Embarassed

Mina
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by rock'n'troll Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:58 pm

hmmmm....bit disappointing....sorry, as much as I love the pearl, its nothing new or special Sad
rock'n'troll
rock'n'troll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4