BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new blue storage box for bracelets (idea from Tiffany)

+16
laurenp
chocoholic
Hisae
Zoey
zuzu's petals
Trolls
Silmaril
Carla
Trolldog
SilverBells
Artemis
Brightonbelle
Vesty21
saracat
Beadgirl
Bluesybeads
20 posters

Go down

storage - My new blue storage box for bracelets (idea from Tiffany) Empty My new blue storage box for bracelets (idea from Tiffany)

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:56 am

Finally I got my box for my bracelets having copied Tiffany's buy. cheers This was not at all easy Very Happy The seller did not sell to customers with unconfirmed addresses, but I explained and sent PayPal's response on the topic. Then seller agreed to sell to unconfirmed addresses as well if everything goes well. So if you tried ordering and could not, you can send an email to seller asking to buy anyway. I am so happy for my purchase bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

storage - My new blue storage box for bracelets (idea from Tiffany) Dsc04165q
I love my new blue box (had to be blue of course Very Happy - but it is available in black, brown and red too).

storage - My new blue storage box for bracelets (idea from Tiffany) Dsc04162
It was a bit scary to see just how many bracelets I have collected affraid but the sight is a joy too bounce

The Pen Display Case only just holds my 18 cm bracelets with no room for the locks. There is room for locks when bent a little. If your bracelets without locks are longer than 18 cm, you might want to search out another kind of Pen Display Cases. The loose beads can be put on a pipecleaner or a stick and stored carefully as well. The glass lid makes it possible to view your beads anytime you pass the box, and I love it!!!!!

Commercial: I promissed seller (having overflowed him with mails) that I would post his particulars on the forums I attend so you would be able to buy too Smile He does not know that I intended to use his Pen Display Cases for bracelets Laughing There are two kinds of Cases on his site - for 8 pens and for 16 pens, and I got the 16 pen one!

http://www.watch-winder.co.uk/Blue-PU-Leather-Sixteen-Pen-Display-Case-3K1-BLU.html

http://www.watch-winder.co.uk/search_result.html?cx=007478446114767989738%3A1oh6yggocza&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&q=pen+display&sa=Search&siteurl=www.watch-winder.co.uk%2FBlue-PU-Leather-Sixteen-Pen-Display-Case-3K1-BLU.html#906

You can find him on Ebay as well under the name: nickb321

Still jumping up and down for my new storage box bounce

Last edited by Bluesybeads on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

storage - My new blue storage box for bracelets (idea from Tiffany) Empty Re: My new blue storage box for bracelets (idea from Tiffany)

Post by Beadgirl Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:34 pm

That is great Bluesy. Love your new box and great to see all your bracelets together. Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

storage - My new blue storage box for bracelets (idea from Tiffany) Empty Re: My new blue storage box for bracelets (idea from Tiffany)

Post by saracat Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Gorgeous box, I might have to get one of those as my collection is out-growing my little TB box.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesty21 Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:06 pm

That's a lovely bead box!! Any idea how many beads it holds, love the fact it has a glass top.

Great colour to, TFS Laughing
Vesty21
Vesty21
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 pm

It is amazing. I can't believe how many beads it houses.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 pm

That's brilliant! A wonderful house for your ready mades! Very Happy
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Wow! What a clever idea! I love it! Very Happy flower
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Love the idea!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 am

Love the box and I know this seller. He is great and answers all emails promptly. I did not go thru ebay and had it sent to my UK address so I didn't have any problems.

For those of you outside the UK, Amazon US has great boxes.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 am

Wow that is beautiful!
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:00 am

Congratulations on getting such a beautiful box!
I agree, it's a joy just being able to have a quick peek at your beads when not wearing them...
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 am

Very nice, everything looks so neat and organize. The color is really
wonderful, a beautiful color blue. And best of all it matches your avatar.
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:17 am

I love your new bead box!!!
Zoey
Zoey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 am

Beautiful! The beads in the box look like the jewel that have been exhibited in the museum,so gorgeous!
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesty21 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:19 am

Hi there, just wanted to thank you for the fab idea! I am now the proud owner of a red pen box and it is perfect for my collection! BTW I have a couple of 19cm bracelets and they fit just fine with the lock bend a little. I have been looking for a bead box for ages and had found nothing that fitted the bill.......until now! My lovely OH has made me some rods for the loose beads and that works really well. Thanks again! Hurray
Vesty21
Vesty21
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholic Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 am

Great box in a fabulous colour! (And impressive collection of beads too Very Happy )
chocoholic
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:05 am

Vesty21 wrote:Hi there, just wanted to thank you for the fab idea! I am now the proud owner of a red pen box and it is perfect for my collection! BTW I have a couple of 19cm bracelets and they fit just fine with the lock bend a little. I have been looking for a bead box for ages and had found nothing that fitted the bill.......until now! My lovely OH has made me some rods for the loose beads and that works really well. Thanks again! Hurray

You are most welcome!

Please post photos of your new box with beads - it would be a real pleasure bounce

Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by laurenp Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:09 pm

super box, love the colour too!

laurenp
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Love the box! I need something for loose beads though as I have too many of those! Smile My dad keeps telling me he will make me something...
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by titleangel Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:44 am

what a fantastic idea. I really like seeing the bracelets laid out as well. Trollbeads make me happy. Excited
titleangel
titleangel
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Geraldine Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:21 am

I love this, but at that weight postage to Aus would probably be a killer.

Geraldine
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:42 am

stunning box...what a wonderful idea Smile
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down