BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

city beads: korea and china

+2
ceruleanbluebird
plumbun
6 posters

Go down

beads - city beads: korea and china Empty city beads: korea and china

Post by plumbun Thu May 28, 2015 5:41 pm

just adding more photos of the korea and china beads. really like these 2  sunny

my mum was born in s. korea so i was super excited about the haechi, and, as a few of you have said, a dragon is a dragon so had to get that...

was planning to add them to my kimono bracelet but they didn't want to go there, asking to visit the lands of switzerland, lala Wink, and australia instead.
beads - city beads: korea and china 17575790084_02d62ec95b_z

beads - city beads: korea and china 18171898556_a3708a0d22_z

beads - city beads: korea and china 18198416555_b7d40fcd18_z

the haechi looks between the size of the swiss st bernard and the easter dragon to me, and the shanghai dragon seems about as wide as the easter dragon...maybe a little wider, but is open.

the haechi feels dense in weight for its size and though the dragon is lighter i think it has a beefy look w/all the texture.  

beads - city beads: korea and china 18171914326_469f14a661_z

beads - city beads: korea and china 18010774170_4cf62bdc30_z

to me the dragon looks less messy and more 'logical' in person, jmho. i quite like him and am really happy with these beads; korea is my fav the dragon is a close second.  sunny  

thanks for looking...was thinking about the S. Africa (sucker for cutesy) but not sure if the way it sits will work for me...look forward to your pics!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

beads - city beads: korea and china Empty Re: city beads: korea and china

Post by ceruleanbluebird Thu May 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Love your combo...beads resembles the variety of color associated with fire. I still am probably passing on these beads, but I do like your choices.

Taking a second look, Haechi looks like the Tupilaks' pet. (I mean this as a compliment.) Ooh, the temptation!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu May 28, 2015 7:11 pm

The more I see of the Haechi the more I like him, he looks like a fun sort of guy !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Thu May 28, 2015 7:39 pm

ceruleanbluebird wrote:Love your combo...beads resembles the variety of color associated with fire.  I still am probably passing on these beads, but I do like your choices.  

Taking a second look, Haechi looks like the Tupilaks' pet.  (I mean this as a compliment.) Ooh, the temptation!

hadn't thought of the fire thing but hey, you're right and lol abt tupilak!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Thu May 28, 2015 7:40 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:The more I see of the Haechi the more I like him, he looks like a fun sort of guy !

you know you wanna Girl Girl (ps i'm still getting used to him lol but that makes him cute)
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu May 28, 2015 8:33 pm

I absolutely love your bracelet - your new companions have fantastic taste! I just received my dragon, today, and I agree, his shape fantastic plus mine also grabbed an amber plus a brown leather bracelet and the troll tree lock going for the earthy look with just a dash of fire in him, so maybe they are from the same nest Smile I had thought I might not get the Haechi, but now I adore this little treasure and he has just hopped onto my „most wishy wish list“ Wink
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Thu May 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Trollperle wrote:I absolutely love your bracelet - your new companions have fantastic taste! I just received my dragon, today, and I agree, his shape fantastic plus mine also grabbed an amber plus a brown leather bracelet and the troll tree lock going for the earthy look with just a dash of fire in him, so maybe they are from the same nest Smile I had thought I might not get the Haechi, but now I adore this little treasure and he has just hopped onto my „most wishy wish list“ Wink

clearly from the same nest. Wink sounds like a fantastic earthy flame combo in the works, and i suspect the haechi will join them sooner than later sunny
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu May 28, 2015 8:49 pm

plumbun wrote:clearly from the same nest. Wink

Yay, I knew it! Mine sends his love and regards Smile As for their cousin Haechi, I suspect the same as you do Wink
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Fri May 29, 2015 2:20 am

Oh, you've caught Haechi at a good angle! What an endearing goofy grin. He's probably supposed to be fierce with all those teeth.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Fri May 29, 2015 9:41 am

Fuzzyfeet wrote:The more I see of the Haechi the more I like him, he looks like a fun sort of guy !

I completely agree and if I was to buy one, probably would be the one. SO Plumbun, from cold colours to hot ones.... Laughing  Sounds good to me!!! Beautiful combo.... TEMPTATION NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEE
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down