BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Cíty beads

+12
Louey
Gail201
Fleur
Anita
kyhalfpt
reltan
LindaJo
Fuzzyfeet
saracat
Catsworld
minty
tsuyu-sama
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

beads - Trollbeads Cíty beads - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads Cíty beads

Post by tsuyu-sama Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:07 pm

Louey wrote:I had a sneak peak at them a few weeks ago I really liked the London Gentleman, Town House, American Apple and Shanghai Dragon, if I remember correctly size wise I would say silver group 2 to 3. As for the leather bracelets I really liked them but with just a knot keeping it tied I wouldn't want to put anything to special on it Smile
I didn't realise they were only available for a short time, not too sure why they do this as surely retailers can order as many as they want and keep selling until they are sold out!

Oh how fascinating! :O I really want the London Gentleman now! Come on May 22nd. I think the retailers can older as many as they want and then just sell it out as long as that happens...
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by melmelmel56 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:55 pm

I will get the London one after all my time living here and love the look of the new leather. I've only seen pics of black and whit but like the idea of brown.
melmelmel56
melmelmel56
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:43 am

I love to travel and so the City Beads really appeal to me. I think I have to get 3 of them. London, New York (a city that I still have not visited but that I really would love to go to someday) and the Amsterdam bead.
I think that the Amsterdam bead also could go for a Copenhagen bead and that is why I want it. The house reminds me of the colorful buildings in Nyhavn and the bikes are also typical for Copenhagen. So for me this is going to be my "Copenhagen" bead. Wink
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:11 am

Still don't get it why they had to put a heart on the Amsterdam house - the only "houses" with hearts on it are meant for something special here beads - Trollbeads Cíty beads - Page 2 Icon_razz

Fleur !  Laughing Now I will have to get one !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole7 Thu May 14, 2015 2:36 am

I wonder about the size. I like some of the designs but after the last release I was rather disappointed about the size of the beads. I was initially drawn to troll beads because their beads were rather substantial, but now it seems that they get smaller and smaller while the price keeps rising....
I guess I have to see them I person and then decide.

Nicole7
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Thu May 14, 2015 11:19 am

Nicole7 wrote:I wonder about the size. I like some of the designs but after the last release I was rather disappointed about the size of the beads. I was initially drawn to troll beads because their beads were rather substantial, but now it seems that they get smaller and smaller while the price keeps rising....
I guess I have to see them I person and then decide.  

I saw a pic somewhere on Facebook. I so wanted the London bead, but now it looks too large for me (I am a fan of small beads in general) so I will have to consider if I still want it or not. And basically wait for live pictures to show up!
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Fri May 15, 2015 9:57 am

I'm waiting too - there will still be time to order for a while.
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole7 Sat May 23, 2015 12:06 am

Did anyone buy a city bead ? I am anxious about the size. If so, please post a picture for comparison!

Nicole7
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat May 23, 2015 5:32 pm

beads - Trollbeads Cíty beads - Page 2 City%20full%20frontal%20beads21may2015%20017_zpsg3kikdlw
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2