BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Hatching under the watchful eyes of the Moon Hare

+5
Catsworld
plumbun
strike
Arineso
Trollperle
9 posters

Go down

dragon - Dragon Hatching under the watchful eyes of the Moon Hare Empty Dragon Hatching under the watchful eyes of the Moon Hare

Post by Trollperle Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:30 pm

They say Dragons are fireborn but that is not true for all Dragonkind. The Icy Moon Dragon is only born under the waxing moon every Ten Thousand years when the tide is low and spring comes early to the Far North. Usually it is a Moon Hare that tends to this precious egg for it needs the special magic only a Moon Hare can grant to make the little hatchling strong enough to break through the shell of ice that forms its egg. 

dragon - Dragon Hatching under the watchful eyes of the Moon Hare Moon_h10
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

dragon - Dragon Hatching under the watchful eyes of the Moon Hare Empty Re: Dragon Hatching under the watchful eyes of the Moon Hare

Post by Arineso Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:57 pm

Pretty combination and interesting story. Trollperle it seems you are Master of the beads Love no fun.

Is that Hare glass bead an artisan? So cute.
Arineso
Arineso
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

dragon - Dragon Hatching under the watchful eyes of the Moon Hare Empty Re: Dragon Hatching under the watchful eyes of the Moon Hare

Post by Trollperle Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Thank you, dear Arineso Smile Yes, the Moon Gazing Hare is from Lion´s Paw (Mandy (MandyJW) the artist also is a member of this forum). I adore this bead. The blue is sparkly, the photo does not do it justice:)
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:13 pm

I'm sure the moon hare will be the perfect nanny for the dragon youngling. Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:16 pm

oh cute, Trollperle. and blue is an imaginative color choice but perfect for your theme. did you get the dragon too?
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:33 pm

strike wrote:I'm sure the moon hare will be the perfect nanny for the dragon youngling. Smile

She is a bit stern but very loving and nurturing so the dragon youngling should be a mighty dragon in no time Smile  

plumbun wrote:oh cute, Trollperle. and blue is an imaginative color choice but perfect for your theme. did you get the dragon too?

Yes, I did Laughing You know how it is with dragons and me Wink Now, if the bead wagon would be drawn by dragons I might actually join it - I probably should anyway... Wink
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:52 pm

oh! have you shown him on a bracelet? did i miss it or is he waiting to be unveiled/
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:20 pm

plumbun wrote:oh! have you shown him on a bracelet? did i miss it or is he waiting to be unveiled/

He chased off the Leprechaun, ate the shamrock, lured a sheep to join him and took his place on my green bracelet and then he fell asleep - and you know the saying to „Let sleeping dogs lie“? Well, I better let the sleeping dragon lie, says the sheep Wink
As soon as he awakens, though, I will ask him to show himself sunny
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:35 pm

what beautiful blue beads, so well combined sunny swan and hare are really lovely!
I went yesterday to see the Easter collection in person, but they had only the egg and no dragon, and they had the facetted glass egg, all looked far more beautiful than on the TB pics, the egg was bigger than expected too..and not lightweight!

but beware, if your full grown Easter Dragon chases off the Leprechaun and eats the shamrock ... so what will the youngling dragon be capable of? is that not a risk?

And I still have to get moonlight facet, now it moves up on my priority list!
sunny flower cat Love
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:36 am

Catsworld wrote:what beautiful blue beads, so well combined sunny swan and hare are really lovely!
I went yesterday to see the Easter collection in person, but they had only the egg and no dragon, and they had the facetted glass egg, all looked far more beautiful than on the TB pics, the egg was bigger than expected too..and not lightweight!

but beware, if your full grown Easter Dragon chases off the Leprechaun and eats the shamrock ... so what will the youngling dragon be capable of? is that not a risk?

And I still have to get moonlight facet, now it moves up on my priority list!
sunny  flower  cat  Love

Thank you my dear and I am happy that I have an impact on your wish list - you often have the same for mine Wink

Dragons are always a risk - lots of joy, too, but with great power comes great risk. Still, the Hare is a wonderful teacher and it is with good reason that this Dragonkind is not raised by Dragonkind but by Harefolk. It needs to learn to be cunning and to run and hide and re-think its strategy when necessary for not everything can be dealt with with brute force, not even with a mighty dragon´s Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:47 am

Wonderfully cool with the elegant swan to help guard the egg too.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:14 pm

Beautiful!!!  I love the colors!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:36 pm

Let me say a huge "thank you" for your most lovely pics and stories Hug
I always enjoy them and love to be taken into a world of magic. Very Happy
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Lovely, truly lovely!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down