BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Dragon Waiting for a Hatch!

5 posters

Go down

dragon - Baby Dragon Waiting for a Hatch! Empty Baby Dragon Waiting for a Hatch!

Post by plumbun Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Baby dragon Tarvarious and I are anxiously awaiting our first petrified egg (I) to complete our 2014 "mystic dragons" combo.  bounce Here he is wondering over his crackled eggs...poor dear...will they ever hatch??

dragon - Baby Dragon Waiting for a Hatch! 12259545134_f601009cd4_z
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

dragon - Baby Dragon Waiting for a Hatch! Empty Re: Baby Dragon Waiting for a Hatch!

Post by Trollperle Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Ah, what a delightful picture!  Love Love Love 
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

dragon - Baby Dragon Waiting for a Hatch! Empty Re: Baby Dragon Waiting for a Hatch!

Post by Michelle Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Great eggs  Very Happy . I hope he gets a brother or a sister soon.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:24 pm

Which one does he hope will hatch first?  Is that your number I - because the pink spot is brightest?  Is that a sign?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:Which one does he hope will hatch first?  Is that your number I - because the pink spot is brightest?  Is that a sign?

You must have insight into the subconscious, BB. I just started collecting the mosaics in Jan, and that was my very first one, picked b/c of the big spots...he does hope it will hatch first!   I love you

oh-- i should also add...this is all really somewhat your fault, lol. i always admire this bracelet you made in black tones w/mosaics, ferns w/black base, and dendritic (i think)...its on here and the FBs page...i've been wanting a moody bracelet like that...
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:59 pm

ah Plumbun, have mercy and take him inside, poor baby... sunny sunny sunny rub him dry and expose him instead to sunshine...

but I love your mosaics!  Love 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Catsworld wrote:ah Plumbun, have mercy and take him inside, poor baby... sunny sunny sunny rub him dry and expose him instead to sunshine...

but I love your mosaics!  Love 

lol! lol! you are right, Cats. I am an AWFUL mum!! lolol
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down