BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike?

+9
Brightonbelle
Fairy3
tcschumaker
AmongGumTrees
cottinghamgirl
Smaug
Cloverbead
kitsunegrl
darkangel07760
13 posters

Go down

Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike? Empty Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike?

Post by darkangel07760 Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:16 am

I am sure a number of you have seen the newest Pandora releases... I currently own 2 Pandora charms ; the happy fish and the buddha. I usually don't like Pandora, especially their glass, but.. The python glass beads are lovely, and the new glass cherry blossom is quite pretty!
I was wondering if anyonehas seen a glass Trollbead that looks similar?
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike? Empty Re: Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike?

Post by kitsunegrl Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:42 am

I can't think of a production TB glass that looks like that one, but I'll bet you can find an OOAK that is very similar. cyclops
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike? Empty Re: Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike?

Post by Cloverbead Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 am

can you post a picture? Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:53 pm

That's a pretty one!
Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike? PandoraCherryBlossomGlassBead_zps29209bbe
Pandora Cherry Blossom

Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike? 200-3_zps800a0d24
Trollbeads Pink Fantasy

Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cottinghamgirl Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Pastel flower is also similar.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmongGumTrees Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike? Image11

Pastel flower
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Post by tcschumaker Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:15 am

I saw this bead on a friends bracelet. It is very pretty!
tcschumaker
tcschumaker
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://Toni C. Schumaker

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:55 am

yes, pastel flower is very similar! thnaks, I am going to look for that one... Though yes the cherry blossom pandora is quite lovely. They are finally getting it together.
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:57 am

Smaug wrote:That's a pretty one!
Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike? PandoraCherryBlossomGlassBead_zps29209bbe
Pandora Cherry Blossom

Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike? 200-3_zps800a0d24
Trollbeads Pink Fantasy

And yes that one is quite similar! I think it would be cool to make up a bracelet themed around cherry blossoms... I grew up with those pretty little trees on my property, and now that I live in California, the lifespan of a blooming cherry tree is SOOOO brief! Before you know it, all you see are burgundy/purple leaves!
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by cottinghamgirl Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:30 am

A cherry blossom bracelet would be very pretty.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:36 am

I love blossom!!
Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike? 20774ea

this morning I woke up to find a little spring in my home! i've put branches out of our garden in a vase so I could make it an easter homely feel and now it's blooming!! even when it's still freezing cold outside Very Happy
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cottinghamgirl Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:14 am

This is very pretty.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:08 am

Smaug wrote:That's a pretty one!
Pandora Cherry Blossom

Trollbeads Pink Fantasy

Wow love the Pandora - so clear cut and elegant.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:40 am

Fairy3 wrote:I love blossom!!
Pandora's glass cherry blossom...is there a Trollbead lookalike? 20774ea

this morning I woke up to find a little spring in my home! i've put branches out of our garden in a vase so I could make it an easter homely feel and now it's blooming!! even when it's still freezing cold outside Very Happy
Very pretty Love
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:25 pm

I just purchased the Pandora chery blossom clips and I think they are so pretty.

And the cherry blossom glass bead is also on my list, it is so pretty. They seem to be doign a better job on the glass beads.

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by gracielet13 Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:27 am

The cherry blossom charm is going to be my first ever Pandora anything -they've hit a weak spot of mine! Does anyone know how long their charms are around before they become scarce? I'd like multiples but have my TB list too!

gracielet13
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by AmongGumTrees Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:24 am

So far the pandora glass has been around for years before being retired.
AmongGumTrees
AmongGumTrees
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://pinterest.com/amonggumtrees

Back to top Go down

Post by gracielet13 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am

Thank you, that helps with my rather pitiful budgeting efforts!

gracielet13
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:40 pm

I think I might have ot have all three, the 2 TB and the Pandora!
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:54 pm

How about this one? http://perlenodense.com/products/235-trollbeads---unique/13762-trollbeads---flower-ooak/
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:00 pm

I've seen this one it's gorgeous!!! And if I had a tree which grew money on it I would buy it in a second :-) its breathtaking :-)
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by gracielet13 Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Wow, that is beautiful! I remember the days when 1 GBP was approximately equal to 1 US dollar - it was wonderful for traveling Americans!

gracielet13
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:48 am

I received a pandora gift card, so I just got my pandora murano glass chery blossom bead and I have to say... I love it... Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by FallPorcupine Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:49 pm

I found pandora's beads highly standardized. There are not any sporadic air bubbles and silver core nicely fixed. On the other hand they are much simpler and limited varieties.
FallPorcupine
FallPorcupine
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down