BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

and yet another Kimono Bracelet with Labs and a Jasper

+8
zenya
vonnewe
Molamola
sparrow
Chewbacca
BriChanel
Trolls
lisa
12 posters

Go down

and yet another Kimono Bracelet with Labs and a Jasper Empty and yet another Kimono Bracelet with Labs and a Jasper

Post by lisa Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:55 am

As MMP said-- another boring Kimono bracelet. They aren't boring to me however. I'm so excited about these beads, I can hardly take my eyes off them. I love the soft dreamy colors and the peaceful designs. It was fun to discover the labradorites seem to blend with them so beautifully.

and yet another Kimono Bracelet with Labs and a Jasper Kimono16_800x600
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

and yet another Kimono Bracelet with Labs and a Jasper Empty Re: and yet another Kimono Bracelet with Labs and a Jasper

Post by Trolls Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:59 am

I think this is a very beautiful design, the natural stone beads/ pearl that you have used really complements the Kimono beads and the silver have a Japanese flavour.
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

and yet another Kimono Bracelet with Labs and a Jasper Empty Re: and yet another Kimono Bracelet with Labs and a Jasper

Post by BriChanel Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:00 am

Very beautiful! I really love these beads with the Labs!
BriChanel
BriChanel
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:42 am

That looks really nice! The one bead I ordered will look great with the labs too! I think the kimono beads look really nice with the stones in general! Maybe the rose quartz, and maybe there's a khaki-ish aventurine hiding somewhere!
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by sparrow Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 am

Gosh they look great with your labs jasper & pearl, congratulations on your new beads flower
sparrow
sparrow
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Molamola Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:27 am

They are Perfect with the Labs gorgeous combo.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:43 am

Well, keep showing us your Kimonobeads...maybe i'll fall for them and yet another Kimono Bracelet with Labs and a Jasper M0104...untill then i'll be watching the beautiful creations that pass by
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by zenya Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 am

This is stunning, the light labs really complement the kimono beads. I must see if I can got some lighter ones -- mine are both very dark. I really like the silvers you have chosen as well.
zenya
zenya
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:51 pm

This looks great Lisa, I love what you've done with your LE Kimono beads!!! Very Happy
Zoey
Zoey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:05 pm

I love to look at the Kimono beads too! Love this combo.
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:43 pm

The beads you have used with them blend very well.

Fab.
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:34 pm

So beautiful.
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down