BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity

+23
harmony
FaeryLove
Yohanna
Catsworld
schneeflocke
bubbagump
Omgbeads
hayseed
Pandabee(uk)
kitsunegrl
Chuck
DblJJ
PMJ
Mabel
Tinka
Brightonbelle
Chuuie
angeltroll
vonnewe
Beadgirl
trollcat
Anita
stacecase
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity - Page 2 Empty Re: My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity

Post by Catsworld Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Incredibly beautiful! I really love your spiritual bracelet and I love your beads!
I got some Longevity beads and a yellow Ohm bead, must try something similar to yours, thanks for the inspiration sunny Love
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity - Page 2 Empty Re: My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity

Post by Yohanna Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:28 pm

What a fabulous collection of beads and a lovely bracelet!
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by FaeryLove Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Omg, an Ohm lock?? Shocked It's sooooo pretty! Love Never seen one before. Is it still available somewhere? I love spirituality. Smile

I've missed out a lot from not being on this forum. Laughing So glad I found it! ^^
FaeryLove
FaeryLove
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by FaeryLove Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:51 pm

I absolutely LOVE the Buddha beads as well. I love you Never seen those either. I only know this one, but I didn't like it that much:

My Spiritual symbols bracelet, incl. Longevity - Page 2 11428_B
FaeryLove
FaeryLove
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

FaeryLove wrote:Omg, an Ohm lock?? Shocked It's sooooo pretty! Love Never seen one before. Is it still available somewhere? I love spirituality. Smile

I've missed out a lot from not being on this forum. Laughing So glad I found it! ^^

Sure! The Ohm lock is from RedBaliFrog and it is a production lock, so still available Smile

http://www.redbalifrog.com/products-page/beads/om-lock/
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by FaeryLove Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Ahh, I thought that it was from Trollbeads ... No wonder that I never saw it. Thanks! Smile
FaeryLove
FaeryLove
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:16 pm

don't think the TB buddha that bad, however, I think he is not staying the way it should on a bracelet, therefore I might get one of the RBF buddhas.
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:06 am

Love your bracelet the combination of beads is perfect, would love to find were to get the Prayer Wheel bead.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 pm

harmony wrote:Love your bracelet the combination of beads is perfect, would love to find were to get the Prayer Wheel bead.
Sent you a PM Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:43 am

It really is a stunning bracelet Very Happy a perfect collection of spiritual beads
I love the longevity bead, would love to see more of them about. Sad
I have a white one but would love one in that colour Very Happy
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by paxsuz Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:19 am

WOW! I have just seen your beautiful Longevity bracelet - superb Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
paxsuz
paxsuz
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by wiggy Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:12 am

Wow ....beautiful !! Very Happy
wiggy
wiggy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:25 am

Such a beautiful and uplifting bracelet. Have been looking for an Ohm bead forever. I will never give up on the quest for one!
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2