BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures!

+51
lyric_girl
man_d123
zenya
Fleur
Robin
Lollipop
NihonGoose
trolladdict
Blairkj
Troglodyte
ragdoll.andy
Fay
suzq
jsoceka
mermaidspurse
Guinivere
KarinEG
Trollette
alexis
Carla
Trolldog
Bluesybeads
susan
lberinger
sakyubc
lobby
hayheadsbird
Trolls
Wintertroll
Tee
Trollpetal
Amanda Mac (Dot)
rainyday
Smaug
Juniper
trollmoll
Joolz
Brightonbelle
Rainbow
Fuzzyfeet
regmoline
MaRia
Flower
Chewbacca
trollcat
ahmotheroftwo
trolledolly
cheekychop
Molamola
goody4paws
BeadThrilled
55 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

beads - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures!

Post by goody4paws Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 am

Carla wrote:I am not interested in them so good luck to all that are searching. I will keep an eye open.

Totally aside from TBs, Carla, what sort of dog is your avatar please? That's such a wonderful face ... Kim
goody4paws
goody4paws
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

beads - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures!

Post by lyric_girl Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:32 pm

why do you guys alway do this to me? I have been happily going along, saying to myself that this set just isn't for me, and now that I've looked at the pictures long enough, well you know the deal!
lyric_girl
lyric_girl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lobby Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:41 pm

beads - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! - Page 4 946474
yes the trouble is we do...all too well....
No I don't want matt beads and yes ordered 2-sets....so I just cannot help you....... beads - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! - Page 4 565767
lobby
lobby
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:17 pm

lyric_girl wrote:why do you guys alway do this to me? I have been happily going along, saying to myself that this set just isn't for me, and now that I've looked at the pictures long enough, well you know the deal!

Yes, it is hard. I'm going to have to disable the computer tomorrow so I can't see the frenzy. I don't want my bead-instinct to chase kicn in once they start appearing.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by charlibean Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:56 pm

I've had an e-mail from a UK dealer. Cost is £156 and this dealer is only selling complete sets

charlibean
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorabella Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:01 pm

That's interesting!
My LD read from a leaflet saying that they had to be made available as sets and single beads....
Dorabella
Dorabella
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:29 pm

It's up to the individual dealer if they want to sell as a kit or as individual beads.
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorabella Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:58 pm

The UK leaflet was quite clear that single beads had to be made available if people wanted them.... maybe Australia will be different.
Dorabella
Dorabella
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:03 pm

My LD is refusing to split them.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by charlibean Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:06 pm

My e-mail was from a UK dealer too

charlibean
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:02 am

I got the full set today and will post picture
beads - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! - Page 4 2yzeyx5

susan
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:07 am

oh wow, I see the South African beads as well - how wonderful to see them together with Kiminos and other WT beads Very Happy

You have some fine beads there, Susan!!!
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:38 am

Lovely beads Susan. I have gone up to 2 sets now as I don't think they will mix with other glass. Paid the full price for 1 (UK) and got 6 for price of 5 on the other (Denmark). Single beads were offered on a UK website overnight but have sold out.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by lyric_girl Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:50 pm

just bought the two blue beads as they were the two that appealed to me the most :-)
lyric_girl
lyric_girl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:07 pm

My LD is going to split them. Expecting 4 sets but haven't arrived yet. bounce Planning to only get a couple, but really like 4 out of the 6.

Love the Kimono's with the SA beads. I have 2 of those coming. Very Happy

Just seen a UK online shop selling the K beads individually. So they are out there. Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychop Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:35 pm

i have ordered my kimono set went through my local jewellers and they were only allocated the one set, so i was lucky that they have put aside for me. Hurray
cheekychop
cheekychop
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:20 pm

My LD is selling sets as well as individual beads and I'm off to see them right now! Fingers crossed my train is on time ;-)
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychop Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:54 pm

does anyone know how many sets there are available worldwide ? Question
cheekychop
cheekychop
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:09 pm

cheekychop wrote:does anyone know how many sets there are available worldwide ? Question

No, but there seems to be a ton for sale online this morning. Beginning to think they aren't as limited as thought.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:11 pm

lyric_girl wrote:just bought the two blue beads as they were the two that appealed to me the most :-)

Funny how that happens! It is better to buy them while they are plentiful when it comes to Ltd Editions & decide for sure later, LOL>
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by lyric_girl Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:24 pm

rainyday wrote:
lyric_girl wrote:just bought the two blue beads as they were the two that appealed to me the most :-)

Funny how that happens! It is better to buy them while they are plentiful when it comes to Ltd Editions & decide for sure later, LOL>

Absolutely RD. The gray one also interests me, but I'm really not sure about the colour.

When I saw the picture for the first time my eyes immediately went to the lighter blue one.
lyric_girl
lyric_girl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:40 pm

rainyday wrote:
cheekychop wrote:does anyone know how many sets there are available worldwide ? Question

No, but there seems to be a ton for sale online this morning. Beginning to think they aren't as limited as thought.

Just what i tought
When i see how mutch diamonds4ever had for sale Rolling Eyes
This morning more than 50 sets

I don't call that limited No
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 am

Kathleen wrote:
rainyday wrote:

Just what i tought
When i see how mutch diamonds4ever had for sale Rolling Eyes
This morning more than 50 sets

I don't call that limited No

I heard that there are 1,250 kits worldwide.
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4