BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures!

+51
lyric_girl
man_d123
zenya
Fleur
Robin
Lollipop
NihonGoose
trolladdict
Blairkj
Troglodyte
ragdoll.andy
Fay
suzq
jsoceka
mermaidspurse
Guinivere
KarinEG
Trollette
alexis
Carla
Trolldog
Bluesybeads
susan
lberinger
sakyubc
lobby
hayheadsbird
Trolls
Wintertroll
Tee
Trollpetal
Amanda Mac (Dot)
rainyday
Smaug
Juniper
trollmoll
Joolz
Brightonbelle
Rainbow
Fuzzyfeet
regmoline
MaRia
Flower
Chewbacca
trollcat
ahmotheroftwo
trolledolly
cheekychop
Molamola
goody4paws
BeadThrilled
55 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

beads - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! - Page 3 Empty Re: Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures!

Post by lobby Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Friday here in Oz.....my biggest worry is do I need more than one set....oh and where do I find the money!!!!!
lobby
lobby
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

beads - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! - Page 3 Empty Re: Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures!

Post by ragdoll.andy Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:35 am

I was so looking forward to this collection, but none of my bead color match. Japan is full of colors and the beads are sad. Crying or Very sad
ragdoll.andy
ragdoll.andy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://www.hrazdirovi.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:26 am

As an experiment I phoned 3 UK dealers. My local shop and one of the major websites had not heard anything about the beads. Another major website had only heard via the grapevine and was trying to find out how I knew (I didn't tell him). Not very impressed and do not intend to pursue the matter further.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Good Lord....they are already up for sale on the auction site...........
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Trolldog wrote:Good Lord....they are already up for sale on the auction site...........

No problem
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:10 pm

what..... you're kidding!
which site
this site??

susan
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:33 pm

And likely retracted... Wow
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juniper Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 pm

They are sold, all 3 of them. No problem

Juniper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Thanks for the peek at these beads. I want to see them in person. The colors look different maybe because they have a matte finish. I'm not sure they will fit in.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by lobby Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:11 am

Yes did not take long and were BIN....average price tho....
lobby
lobby
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trolladdict Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:45 am

I want the red one.
trolladdict
trolladdict
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by NihonGoose Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:14 pm

I want to buy the whole set. I'm just afraid I won't be able to find it at a LD... Crying or Very sad
NihonGoose
NihonGoose
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:32 pm

NihonGoose wrote:I want to buy the whole set. I'm just afraid I won't be able to find it at a LD... Crying or Very sad

I'm sure the online shops will have some, the early bird gets the worm.... Or maybe call around to other shops within your area.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Well, I rang my LD today, who hadn't heard of them, but that's not unusual as they usually just get LE kits and even regular releases sent out automatically.

Anyway, they rang their rep to check, who said that nobody was supposed to know about them for weeks yet (?!) but that they should expect them by the end of the week. Anyway my LD is going to ring me when they're in and keep me a set so I can have a look (this suggests to me they are expecting 2 sets, which is usually the case with any new beads they get sent).

So now I'm quite excited...!!
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollpetal Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:37 pm

i'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed my LD has them in this weekend- i really would like the red and white one
Trollpetal
Trollpetal
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:05 am

These are lovely! They are such a diversion from the regular line...kind of have a clay look about them don't they?

Robin
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trolladdict Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:26 am

I like them and want to get a set. I like the designs and am excited about he matte finish.
trolladdict
trolladdict
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychop Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:05 am

i chedked with my LD and they advised they would have no problem in getting them although no information would be released until friday i think they said it would be roughly £160.
cheekychop
cheekychop
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:07 am

Does anyone know, how many sets will be available in total?

I don't want to start a rush or spread any bad rumours, but my LD told me, that there might be only 2000 sets. That isn't much.
Well, she also said, that she didn't know for sure.....
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:43 am

I don't know how many sets are distributed around the world, love to find out but Trollbeads tend not to publish that kind of information....

Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by zenya Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:49 am

I spoke to one of the Aussie on-line dealers, and she was told that there were 200 sets for Australia (she was only allocated 4 sets), but I don't know any more than that.
zenya
zenya
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:58 am

Yes, I have also heard that 200 kits are available here in Australia.
Depending on world wide demand, they might be able to get more later, that has happened before with other LE.
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lobby Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:09 pm

So Glad I have placed my order...and it has been confirmed.....as I think these beads look great...a different look for trollbeads.....so have to have.... beads - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! - Page 3 342240
lobby
lobby
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by man_d123 Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:55 pm

how do you see the pics of the new beads?

man_d123
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by goody4paws Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:20 am

lobby wrote:Oh I think I am in trouble again...I love these beads.....but will have to see IRL....and then I need more than 6 for a bracelet. I would have loved the chance of the LE stones beads but unfortunately none for Australia and it does get annoying.....neverless I keep buying...lol

Laughing You and me both, Les. I think these beads are TDF, I really do, and can't wait to see IRL.
goody4paws
goody4paws
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next