BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures!

+51
lyric_girl
man_d123
zenya
Fleur
Robin
Lollipop
NihonGoose
trolladdict
Blairkj
Troglodyte
ragdoll.andy
Fay
suzq
jsoceka
mermaidspurse
Guinivere
KarinEG
Trollette
alexis
Carla
Trolldog
Bluesybeads
susan
lberinger
sakyubc
lobby
hayheadsbird
Trolls
Wintertroll
Tee
Trollpetal
Amanda Mac (Dot)
rainyday
Smaug
Juniper
trollmoll
Joolz
Brightonbelle
Rainbow
Fuzzyfeet
regmoline
MaRia
Flower
Chewbacca
trollcat
ahmotheroftwo
trolledolly
cheekychop
Molamola
goody4paws
BeadThrilled
55 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kimono - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! Empty Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures!

Post by BeadThrilled Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 am

We were excited to be able to share this sneak peak of the Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads!
A huge thank you to everyone who helped to get us the pictures!
Enjoy the pictures, enjoy the beads! Share your designs!

The exquisitely beautiful Kimono Kit by Nozomi Kaji

This spring a very special and exquisitely beautiful limited edition comes from Trollbeads.
Kimono Kit is designed by Japanese designer Nozomi Kaji.

This delicate collection of six beads in matte colors is not only designed by a Japanese designer, it is also made from Japanese glass, and is inspired by the colors and patterns of a Japanese silk kimono.

Nozomi always loved designing since she was young. She started playing with glass when she was 23 years old and quickly learned how to design and develop it. "I am influenced a lot by traditional Japanese designs and always try to portray this with glass beads. My designs mostly represent Japanese senses of silence," says Nozomi. As you can see, the structure of the Japanese raw glass introduces a new look which is vastly different from the glass beads in the existing Trollbeads collection.

Perfect technical performance and compelling artistic expression is the description of modern Japanese art glass. The development of Japanese glass is very interesting to follow, especially because more and more Japanese glass artists come to. Japanese glass artists do not deny their roots, but explore the tension between history and future, between art and craft, between body and spirit.

Founder of Trollbeads and designer Lise Aagaard: ”I am so excited about the Japanese expression of art and the wonderful and exclusive local raw glass. Nozomi has created at beautiful collection and I love the way she has used the Kimonos for inspiration. We are sure this is going to be a very popular limited edition”.

The Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Kit is now available!

Kimono - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! Kimono_chain_long_whiteKimono - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! Kimono_chain_curved_white

Kimono - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! 64605

Also check our BeadTreat for some beautiful silver Kimono Beads to go along with these Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads!

Last edited by BeadThrilled on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:25 am; edited 7 times in total
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Kimono - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! Empty Re: Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures!

Post by goody4paws Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:42 pm

These are really beautiful! Thanks so much for the peak Wink
goody4paws
goody4paws
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Kimono - Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures! Empty Re: Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads - new pictures!

Post by Molamola Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:45 pm

They are really lovely, thanks for the sneaky peek. Definately going to have to find a way to snag these.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekychop Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:48 pm

really beauitful beads, will uk jewellers be able to get hold of these on behalf of customers.
Can't wait to get mine !
cheekychop
cheekychop
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trolledolly Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Love them - i heard about them today, but i can see you're miles ahead of me - of course!

a fab set that will be in my bead box asap!

do they look a little sandy and matt????? i love that !!!!! Very Happy

the release date is march sometime???? i haven't recovered from trying to catch the LE gems yet! Rolling Eyes
trolledolly
trolledolly
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmotheroftwo Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Another picture!!! Wow- Beadthrilled is on top of it!!!!

I've already started searching the couch cushions for spare change!! Two cents
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:01 pm

ahmotheroftwo wrote:Another picture!!! Wow- Beadthrilled is on top of it!!!!

I've already started searching the couch cushions for spare change!! Two cents

Laughing that is brave of you!

I am waiting for the first IRL reviews on these Very Happy
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:15 pm

I can't wait to see them in real life too... I'm thinking I might have to have the gray one for sure! The red and white one might be easy to match with what I have, and I'll have to decide on the pink bead. I'm guessing they would all look nice together as a set...
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Flower Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Like the grey one.
Are they made like the older sand beads? They look as if they would not be like the usual glasbeads Question Exclamation
Flower
Flower
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by MaRia Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Thank you for sharing this picture Wink
MaRia
MaRia
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by regmoline Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Very cool and different. Now what I was expecting - I didn't expect matt finish.
regmoline
regmoline
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Flower Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:35 pm

I am really excited to see them IRL.
Hope to find a small one. Love small beads.
Flower
Flower
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:37 pm

The usual rumors are flying round about these being ultra limited, if they are I am seriously going to sulk Neutral
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:48 pm

ooo I'm not sure if I like these ?!?
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:The usual rumors are flying round about these being ultra limited, if they are I am seriously going to sulk Neutral

If they are, this is the end of the line for me with Troll. The hype is getting beyond a joke. I will buy beads from a company that actually wants my custom instead.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:11 pm

The word is that Trollbeads did not expect this kind of interest. Maybe it was meant to be released at certain countries only and upon noticing worldwide interest they had to redistribute. So the beads will be really limited but at least worldwide.

I know from my dealers that they won't get them at the first round, but that's policy for LD's who don't sell the whole range of beads including the gold beads. No doubt there's level-label which applies?
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flower Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Oh no, I hate this very limited things Crying or Very sad
Just pushes ebay Evil or Very Mad
Flower
Flower
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Ultra limited .... that's such a shame Crying or Very sad I so want one of these kits.
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Nice... understated and the matte surface seems like a nod to the fabrics the set takes its inspiration from. This limited business is exhausting. To be honest, I don't even want to look at posts about LE beads I can't get anymore. I know, I know, you can't always get what you want, as the song goes, but I am too disenchanted to even try anymore. And of course, it gets my dander up when I see how much some of these LEs go for on the auction sites. Still, if these are a world wide distribution, albeit very limited, I might have a chance at at least one of these...
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:52 pm

I don't believe that Troll have got their numbers wrong. This is at least the 3rd time that I have heard that story and it is getting very stale. I think that all these Unreasonably Limited Editions are a marketing ploy to build desire for the product.

It has had the opposite effect on me. I will not be chasing the Kimono beads. If I happen to find any at my LD and buy them, I will not be helping Troll PR by posting about them on any forum. I will not be commenting on the posts of those that do.

I have read comments by customers' who were truly saddened and upset by being unable to buy the Limited Gemstones. I have heard how jeweller's incomes have been jeopardised by Troll not supplying them with the beads that they need to sell to make a living.

Enough is enough. Time to stamp this particular sales policy out. I will buy elsewhere.

Last edited by Brightonbelle on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Apologies for ranting but I work in a shop where customer service is still considered to be important.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Juniper Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:
Fuzzyfeet wrote:The usual rumors are flying round about these being ultra limited, if they are I am seriously going to sulk Neutral

If they are, this is the end of the line for me with Troll. The hype is getting beyond a joke. I will buy beads from a company that actually wants my custom instead.

I am totally wtih you Agree

Juniper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:Apologies for ranting but I work in a shop where customer service is still considered to be important.
Don't worry, that's what this place is for to be able be honest about these things.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:12 pm

I've thought really hard about them and have decided to pass. It's too hard to chase ultra Ltd. Kind of a relief, really.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:31 pm

You are right - it is a relief to know there is no point in even looking for them. They would be so hard to combine with other beads that they would have been a foolish buy for me. I don't even like all the beads in the set.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next