BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimono Release March 4 - New Pictures (IRL) Included

+63
Pond
trolledolly
hayheadsbird
Carla
vonnewe
TrollTech
lyric_girl
SnorkMaiden
liana
mermaidspurse
Chewbacca
Beadmama
Brightonbelle
neonfiller
Hodge
Beadgirl
charlibean
Fuzzyfeet
niceday
SilverBells
sparrow
maggiemae
GRUMPY
Lengoa
Jules
Nkara
snowy
Tinka
Fera
Daisylove
rainyday
Fleur
binjy
Merlyn
Joolz
Molamola
Silmaril
Trollpetal
Kathleen
Amanda Mac (Dot)
sims
kionee
lisa
zoetam
Wintertroll
Guinivere
Trolls
workerB4troll
TinaLee
Zoey
Anna
trollcat
Troglodyte
Kirstin
Trolldog
Dorabella
rollypoly troll
Teresa
ahmotheroftwo
BeadThrilled
Bsktbabe
Trollseeker
Troll Boi
67 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

beads - Kimono Release March 4 - New Pictures (IRL) Included - Page 5 Empty Re: Kimono Release March 4 - New Pictures (IRL) Included

Post by Troll Boi Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:37 pm

The picture has been removed!
Troll Boi
Troll Boi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

beads - Kimono Release March 4 - New Pictures (IRL) Included - Page 5 Empty Re: Kimono Release March 4 - New Pictures (IRL) Included

Post by rainyday Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Thanks to whomever!!! Daisy white
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Troll Boi wrote:beads - Kimono Release March 4 - New Pictures (IRL) Included - Page 5 300x300

The frontbead look so Viking relatet to me - that I am thinking about adding it to my bracelet Very Happy
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:50 pm

I'm still not sure what kind of color the greenish/greyish beads are, are they army green or are they grey, or is it a mixture of both?

Does anyone have a clue?
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Daisylove wrote:I'm still not sure what kind of color the greenish/greyish beads are, are they army green or are they grey, or is it a mixture of both?

Does anyone have a clue?

I was thinking grey when I saw them - but you might be right. Hmmmm - Armygreen is not my colour.
Well - just a few days ahead, then we will know Wink
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by liana Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:16 pm

It looks green to me. Cool
liana
liana
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm

How limited do we think these will be?
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 pm

I think of Japanese pottery when I see the beads in the photo, both colour and texture....
but guess IRL it could be totally different.
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 am

Aaaaa! I hafta stop looking at this thread... Pacifier
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pond Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:52 pm

The green appears to be an olive drab which will go well with my flower beads. The pink seems to be a peachy - pink, my favorite but my dealer is getting them Thursday so I can see for myself.
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:55 pm

I am warming toward this set! Maybe it's partly because we in the U.S. have a shot at them! I do like the subtle designs, muted colors and fabric-like matte surface. They could be very nice together with gemstones, pearls or prisms for some sparkle. They appeal to me more than the last spring LE release (don't have any beads from that one).
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

beads - Kimono Release March 4 - New Pictures (IRL) Included - Page 5 Empty Trollbeads Limited Edition Release Kimono Beads - new picture!

Post by BeadThrilled Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:14 pm

We are excited to share another sneak peak picture of the Trollbeads Limited Edition Release Kimono Beads! Enjoy!

Of course these pictures are not to be reposted to other forums and have therefor been watermarked.
Our policy states clearly that pictures posted on BeadThrilled are the property of the owner and are not to be republished without the owner's consent.
beads - Kimono Release March 4 - New Pictures (IRL) Included - Page 5 TBLEKimonoBeadsBeadThrilled-1

Also check our BeadTreat about some beautiful silver Kimono Beads to go along with these Trollbeads Limited Edition Kimono Beads!

Last edited by BeadThrilled on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wiggit Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Love the look of these beads, I've never been tempted to buy a full set before, but if these look as good in the 'flesh' I think I could be tempted to buy the lot!!

wiggit
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:56 pm

wiggit wrote:Love the look of these beads, I've never been tempted to buy a full set before, but if these look as good in the 'flesh' I think I could be tempted to buy the lot!!

Me too! Hope there are enough to go around Wink
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollpetal Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:58 pm

they look really nice as a set but not sure i can buy a whole set Sad If i had to choose one only i think it would be the red and white one which is strange as i don't normally go for red!
Trollpetal
Trollpetal
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Trollpetal wrote:they look really nice as a set but not sure i can buy a whole set Sad If i had to choose one only i think it would be the red and white one which is strange as i don't normally go for red!

I'm not sure it jives well within the set but I can see it looking really good with Red - White - Black, even with the Cherry Tree glass from the Xmas Austrialia set.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 pm

The colors of these beads keep surprising me, on the first pic that admin posted, the blue one looks more grey, but on the second pic, it looks babyblue..... well, it's only a few nights sleeping before we can see them IRL ( I hope).
TFS the pictures I love you
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lobby Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:00 pm

The more I see these beads the more I like.....I like the idea of matt glass...as long as better than the donna bead as it marks and the sand beads seem to look kinda....dirty....IMO....well maybe not dirty but to me not as nice as current beads.
lobby
lobby
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:05 pm

I heard that they had more of a satin finish... let's hope.
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by lobby Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Yes I hope so as some of the picasso jaspers have a lovely sheen to them...if they are like them I am happy!!!!
lobby
lobby
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:31 am

They don't appeal to me at all Neutral
But maybe when I see them in gorgeous combinations, I'll change my mind!
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:25 am

Oh, they look even more stunning on the bracelet pic!
Not long to go now...
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lobby Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:28 am

Yes looking forward to Friday.......I think they look terrific.....a different look for trollbeads....hope they go well with the chinese silvers.....
lobby
lobby
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:50 am

I keep drooling over this thread!!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:32 pm

We spotted these beads already... Wink
beads - Kimono Release March 4 - New Pictures (IRL) Included - Page 5 Schermafbeelding2011-02-28om165006-2-1
beads - Kimono Release March 4 - New Pictures (IRL) Included - Page 5 Schermafbeelding2011-02-28om164851-1-1
beads - Kimono Release March 4 - New Pictures (IRL) Included - Page 5 Schermafbeelding2011-02-28om180141-1
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next