BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking of getting naughty dragon...

4 posters

Go down

naughty - Thinking of getting naughty dragon... Empty Thinking of getting naughty dragon...

Post by cyberfairy Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm very tempted by the naughty dragon pendant. I'm not sure I want to put him on a trollbead leather or foxtail necklace though. I have seen a thomas sabo silk cord which I think he could go quite nicely on. If you have the naughty dragon do you think this would work? I want to wear him longer and all the tb chains seems to be a bit shorter than I would like.
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

naughty - Thinking of getting naughty dragon... Empty Re: Thinking of getting naughty dragon...

Post by LindaJo Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:39 pm

How thick is the Sabo cord? Naughty wouldn't look good on anything too dainty, in my opinion.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

naughty - Thinking of getting naughty dragon... Empty Re: Thinking of getting naughty dragon...

Post by cyberfairy Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:18 pm

They do two cords, a thin twisted one and a thicker one which is probably about the same thickness as the tb leather one.
cyberfairy
cyberfairy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:23 pm

I don't know about the cord, but I have Naughty, I wear him on my TB leather necklace, he is a chunky lad Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:53 am

I got him with the intention of wearing him on a leather necklace, but I couldn't come up with pleasing design. So, I wear him comfortably on my wrist. He is the only TB pendant I own.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down