BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About kimono's and other japanese beads

+26
kionee
annateresa
goody4paws
mermaidspurse
bead-aholic
neonfiller
Daisylove
rainyday
lisa
vonnewe
dreaming
Silmaril
ahmotheroftwo
GRUMPY
Trolls
sakyubc
Fuzzyfeet
Clarkey
Guinivere
Bsktbabe
Chewbacca
Trollseeker
Trollpetal
Kim
Nkara
BeadThrilled
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

beads - About kimono's and other japanese beads - Page 2 Empty Re: About kimono's and other japanese beads

Post by Daisylove Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:48 pm

TFS, I had never heard before of the Ohm beads (should I be ashamed now??), but the designs look great. Would be fun to build a bracelet around one theme, but with several different bead marks.
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

beads - About kimono's and other japanese beads - Page 2 Empty Re: About kimono's and other japanese beads

Post by neonfiller Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:18 pm

OMG! there are so many great choices! I may have missed it but the new tb cherry blossoms bead is perfect for the kimono set.

I love the ohm kimonos and redbalifrog's beads go without saying. Amanda has such beautiful beads in her selection.
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:20 pm

ps...the tb pisces bead could almost pass for kois.
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bead-aholic Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:54 pm

lisa wrote:Other beads that aren't Japanese but are at least "Asian" in influence in my mind are Buddha, Ying and Yang, Happy Fish and even the new Pisces bead from troll.

I think those beads are very Japanese!! There are certainly Buddhas all over the place in Japan and Happy Fish.....come on!! The koi are very happy swimming all around! Perfect choices.

And remember there will be a Japanese World Tour release too!!!
bead-aholic
bead-aholic
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Mmmmh... If I'm lucky to get some Kimono beads, do I finally need my starsign (pisces) too? O dear, this is getting more and more tempting and expensive...
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:36 pm

I personally think that the Pisces bead is the nicest one out of all the current Trollbead starsign beads!
I'm planning to just include a few Japanese inspired Trollbeads with soon to be my Kimono beads (tomorrow!!!!) Just need to buy the Origami bead...and a plain lock....
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bead-aholic Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:22 am

I agree with you about the Pisces bead. I love that one. Plus you could put it on an ocean themed bracelet as well. Multipurpose!! Very Happy
bead-aholic
bead-aholic
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by goody4paws Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:58 am

The Troll Chinese silvers might work really well too. And there's a couple of nice fish beads available from Bower Beads too which are great quality. I still like the RedBaliFrog fish themed beads too ... Kim
goody4paws
goody4paws
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:11 am

Have we mentioned Crane and Lotus already?
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bead-aholic Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:28 am

Oh yeah! Lotus!! I have two of those! Perfect!!
bead-aholic
bead-aholic
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by annateresa Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:55 am

OMG those ohm kimono beads are SO cute! Think you for staring. I really like this topic.

annateresa
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:44 pm

With Japan being the next worldtour country I thought it might be a good idea to give this thread a boost Smile
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:16 pm

such cute and fun beads :-)
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Lush Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:20 pm

hehehe that sushi bead is really cute!
Fire Lush
Fire Lush
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://www.firelush.com/main.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Mina Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Ok, at first I really hope that there will be a new Lock - like the Tulip Lock but now I know that there are "only" Beads. I would like the Koi Bead or an other Flower Bead... let us see what there will be. I´m still waiting!

Mina
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by rock'n'troll Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Would definatly love a Koi Bead!
rock'n'troll
rock'n'troll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2