BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My newest loves and that special steampunk :-)

+16
always summertime
trollmoll
troll2011
Yohanna
Brightonbelle
Treeinwind
hayseed
kionee
Trolldog
romayne
LindaJo
GRUMPY
PansyCat
bubbagump
stacecase
Bluesybeads
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My newest loves and that special steampunk :-) Empty My newest loves and that special steampunk :-)

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 am

Okay a little mix of bead brands but I love my new beads. Love

Red bracelet: heart, Triangles, Tedora maltese cross, Mocca, gold Triangles, Joyful rerelease.
Brown bracelet: Fiery Masks beads alien, Fiery Masks beads alien, Thors Hammer, Steampunk from Bullfrog, Jasper

My newest loves and that special steampunk :-) Dsc05802cc

Try to guess which one is my special one Very Happy

My newest loves and that special steampunk :-) Dsc05805cc

My newest loves and that special steampunk :-) Dsc05812cc

Last edited by Bluesybeads on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

My newest loves and that special steampunk :-) Empty Re: My newest loves and that special steampunk :-)

Post by stacecase Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:27 am

Brown? Smile

Great bracelets, btw!

I love the Fiery Masks alien, I keep watching his auctions, but have never seen that one. Does he sell somewhere besides eBay that you know of?

Thanks!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

My newest loves and that special steampunk :-) Empty Re: My newest loves and that special steampunk :-)

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 am

Very Happy

I bought my aliens on ebay and I do not know any other way to buy his beads, but I have one more alien and an octopus of his on my sci-fi alien bracelet with planets and comets:

My newest loves and that special steampunk :-) Dsc04314
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:55 am

Love it!!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:58 am

your steampunk bead with the blue stone (lapis?) is fabulous. it looks amazing near the picasso jasper and really pops. Smile
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PansyCat Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:00 am

They all look special to me. So I can't guess???
PansyCat
PansyCat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:02 am

so many new beads... please dont break the bank ... but so lovely !
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:06 am

I have one of the Fiery Mask aliens. And I would love some of the sterling animals he'd listed last year, but he doesn't seem to be listing many silvers the past few months. I don't know that he sells anywhere else but ebay. He does have a facebook page but he hasn't touched it since last summer.

Bluesy, I like your mixing of the red and brown leathers. And I am going to guess that the Steampunk bead is special because it has blue in it!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by romayne Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:19 am

really stunning beads and bracelets here....silvers are just gorgous..
romayne
romayne
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:57 am

Awsome combos Bluesy! Would it be possible to see a good pic of the maltese cross? I can't see it here, and it sounds very interesting. I've not seen quite a few of Fierymask's beads on Ebay lately. Maybe he's out of them.
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:44 am

Really great, I'm guessing the steampunk is your special one (as it got blue in it My newest loves and that special steampunk :-) Smilie_girl_086 )
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:49 am

Gotta be the lapis steampunk!!! cyclops cyclops cyclops
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:55 am

Bluesy I love your bracelet but Aliens scare the crap out of me!!!
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 am

The Aliens are magnificent. I am sure that they will conquer the universe.

The Steampunk bead would be my favourite. It looks so rich with the blue details.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:55 am

Love your bracelets. I have a few fiery mask silver beads, my favourite is the duck bead.
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:44 am

Very cool combos cheers

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Trolldog wrote:Awsome combos Bluesy! Would it be possible to see a good pic of the maltese cross? I can't see it here, and it sounds very interesting. I've not seen quite a few of Fierymask's beads on Ebay lately. Maybe he's out of them.

Thank you everyone for all your nice comments sunny

Trolldog, I have read in Fiery Masks comments that he only produces a small amount of each bead, and thus the beads will be unique. Maybe he even means it Very Happy

Of course, Trolldog, you can have a better photo of my maltese cross sunny

Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 pm

GREAT PHOTO!! And of course wonderful bracelets!!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Your bracelets make a hold and beautiful statement!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by always summertime Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:46 pm

I am still very new on this forum and I have seen the last few days a lot of beads I even never heard of! I had to visit a lot of websites of dealers to find out what what was.
The steampunk beads are really fantastic (but also very expensive Sad ). Up untill now this should be my favourite!
always summertime
always summertime
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 am

Indeed you were right - my new special bead is a gorgeous steampunk bead with lapis lazuli - of course it had to have some blue in it Laughing
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:47 am

Bluesybeads wrote:
Trolldog wrote:Awsome combos Bluesy! Would it be possible to see a good pic of the maltese cross? I can't see it here, and it sounds very interesting. I've not seen quite a few of Fierymask's beads on Ebay lately. Maybe he's out of them.

Thank you everyone for all your nice comments sunny

Trolldog, I have read in Fiery Masks comments that he only produces a small amount of each bead, and thus the beads will be unique. Maybe he even means it Very Happy

Of course, Trolldog, you can have a better photo of my maltese cross sunny

I LOVE this cross Bluesy!! Never seen one before that I can remember. I love how all these beads look on the leather. Fabulous combos!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:26 am

I love the steampunk bead... He is such a great artist.

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by bharvard Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:31 am

flower Love the new bead...I just discovered these beads recently and I can soooo see the attraction... one is on my "Want" list... hope I can get one as great as yours... Bobbie flower

bharvard
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:01 pm

You have some very special beads there Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next