BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz

+34
Fleur
kitsunegrl
Ellie Rob
SnorkMaiden
prin
Monique26
SilverBells
Brightonbelle
Anita
Rogotroll
Louey
Sware
stacecase
tsuyu-sama
Juniper
Trolls
Tinka
Bugladydi
Fee
purpletibet
Sera
casarobi
PMJ
Dinmi
Chewbacca
Trolldog
Engel
snowy
Rainbow
Fuzzyfeet
mdellanno
BeadBarmey
Kathleen
Smaug
38 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz

Post by stacecase Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:58 am

Yes, it's available in the UK now also (as of today). It is the same book as was offered previously with the Mocha bead included for free.

http://www.steffans.co.uk/trollbeads-limited-edition-coffee-table-book-with-tourmalinated-c-529-pr-28786.html

stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

trollbeads - Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz - Page 2 Empty Re: Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz

Post by stacecase Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Smaug, I would be interested to be on a pre-order list as well. It would be cheaper to buy it here in NL, with the current exchange rate.

Thanks!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sware Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:02 pm

I am definitely interested!
Sware
Sware
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:07 pm

I put my order in, i don't really want another book but will buy one to get the bead Neutral
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogotroll Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:14 pm

It's out of stock at Steffans already Crying or Very sad
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Rogotroll wrote:It's out of stock at Steffans already Crying or Very sad

Acotis and Joshua James have them. Very Happy
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:00 pm

stacecase wrote:Yes, it's available in the UK now also (as of today). It is the same book as was offered previously with the Mocha bead included for free.

http://www.steffans.co.uk/trollbeads-limited-edition-coffee-table-book-with-tourmalinated-c-529-pr-28786.html

wow, out of stock already! i hope they will have more soon!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:05 pm

I think these are very limited,because i heard here in Holland ,that jewelers have to sign in when they want them
By Heidis ,they were also very fast gone
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Worst of both worlds, we have to chase round after them, and they are only available with something we don't want ! Evil or Very Mad
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:20 pm

I am not going to be manipulated into playing this expensive game just for the sake of a pretty but relatively common semi-precious stone and a second copy of a book that serves to publicise the brand that sells it.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:17 pm

I was thinking about the idea to contact Trollbeads with a list of all of our names who wants the bead and not the book. To let them know what the idea of the combination (exclusif and beautiful ) bead and book does with us BT-members... Maybe it doesn't work because it's their idea, but we can almost try... what do you think? I will see if it's worth to start a topic and add the names from who want only the bead and not the book. Topic name : "Bead yes, coffeetable book no" I will say in advance that I only contact them if we have a long list with names.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:18 pm

I won't be buying it either, I have the book already and I feel it's just too expensive at £70 in the UK! Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Mad
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:31 pm

I wrote this mornig to TB-HQ about it. It just doesn't seem fair to sell this stone together with a book almost every fan already owns.

The book is never published in Dutch. I made a trip to germany to buy it, 2 years ago. I want the stone, but just the stone.

I will let you know if I get an answer.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Tinka wrote:I wrote this mornig to TB-HQ about it. It just doesn't seem fair to sell this stone together with a book almost every fan already owns.

The book is never published in Dutch. I made a trip to germany to buy it, 2 years ago. I want the stone, but just the stone.

I will let you know if I get an answer.

I started a topic "Rutilated Quartz Yes, Coffetable book NO" to collect the names of people who like to have the bead and no book... and will send this to trollbeads if the list is long enough... so add your name if you like and we will see how far we can come with our protest... we all want the bead but are not that interested in the book.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Not a bad way to unload the book, if they have to many

Being a TB enthusiast I already have it! I really like it. It's so colorful!
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Well I happen to be one of those rare fans who didn't yet have the book (just started collecting in Dec), so I was completely ecstatic about getting one with the Quartz bead. I ordered from D4E and gave specific details about what kind of bead I wanted and Rasmus came through, as always! Smile

trollbeads - Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz - Page 2 Tourmi10

trollbeads - Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz - Page 2 Tourmi11

I love it.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by prin Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:59 pm

stacecase wrote:Well I happen to be one of those rare fans who didn't yet have the book (just started collecting in Dec), so I was completely ecstatic about getting one with the Quartz bead. I ordered from D4E and gave specific details about what kind of bead I wanted and Rasmus came through, as always! Smile

trollbeads - Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz - Page 2 Tourmi10

trollbeads - Trollbeads Coffee Table book and Rutilated Quartz - Page 2 Tourmi11

I love it.
It seems to match your cat!!! nice bead
prin
prin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:00 pm

It's a beauty stacecase. Very Happy Rasmus is excellent, he chose me a cracker too based on my specific requirements.
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:02 pm

prin wrote:
stacecase wrote:Well I happen to be one of those rare fans who didn't yet have the book (just started collecting in Dec), so I was completely ecstatic about getting one with the Quartz bead. I ordered from D4E and gave specific details about what kind of bead I wanted and Rasmus came through, as always! Smile

I love it.
It seems to match your cat!!! nice bead

Laughing that is so totally cool, a cat fur bead! I even can see the cat hair inside!

Oh dear! Shocked A-tchoo!
(I am allergic to cats - think I must stay away from that bead... Razz )
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Rob Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:05 pm

My ld got a few in, I just couldn't resist!! Already had the book but I put it on ebay, no others one, and it sold, so I was well happy Very Happy
Ellie Rob
Ellie Rob
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:10 pm

TBGallery is offering the set for US$138. Does that seem comparable to what everyone else is paying?

I haven't received emails from anyone else so I just don't know if that is a fair price. I wonder if anyone else is going to get this in the US or if TBGallery is the only one.
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:30 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:TBGallery is offering the set for US$138. Does that seem comparable to what everyone else is paying?

I haven't received emails from anyone else so I just don't know if that is a fair price. I wonder if anyone else is going to get this in the US or if TBGallery is the only one.

D4E has them for around $94, but then the shipping gets you $61 (!!) - so the total $155. Unless you don't want the book, then you can get just the bead for $94 with free shipping.

I saw somewhere else they were offering just the bead, but then it cost less as well...Acotis is doing this.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:18 pm

TB at Commons has it for $128 so that must be the going rate in the US.

I really want this, but the price...
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:04 pm

I got an answer today from HQ, to my question if it's possible to buy the bead without the book, for a lower price as the setprice.

This is it:

Dear Marijke
I am sorry you had to wait a bit for a reply, but I have good news for you now.
It is arranged that you through our Tivoli retailer (tivoli@trollbeads.com) are able to purchase this promotion without having the book sent to you. Kindly note that the price will be the same, but that the shipping cost of course will be lower due to the fact that they will not shop the book.
Wishing you all the best

So: the book comes in 2012 for free, because the price is for the bead only. That means that the real fans who bought the book some time ago and now buy the bead are not rewarded for being fans, but punished. They paid more in the end.
No way I'm gonna pay that much for a quartz. At HQ they must be thinking I'm nuts I guess.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:15 pm

It's exactly the answer that I expected from them. I was afraid too that my protest-list wouldn't work. Trollbeads has an idea, they do it that way and nobody can change that. You did your best and that's all you could do. I understand completely that you don't want to pay this prize for the quartz. I haven't the book myself because I collect since 2010, but I wish I could buy this bead without the book and for a normal "gemstone" prize. It is... Sad . Thanks for posting the reply here !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next