BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which country you're hoping for after World Tour Australia ?

+28
mdellanno
Fee
rainyday
naranja
Tanjaatje
Trollsister
lkeen
Daisylove
Monique26
Tinka
daisylou
Sware
saracat
agnieszka
terylxlr8
travelingtroll
Hairytroll
lyric_girl
Michelle
Pond
Dinmi
bijouxbabz
kimvw
Nkara
dutchmilkmaid
misssodakgal
Engel
PMJ
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which country you're hoping for after World Tour Australia ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which country you're hoping for after World Tour Australia ?

Post by mdellanno Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 am

I agree about the USA World Tour Beads.. Would love to see a second trip around the world?

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Which country you're hoping for after World Tour Australia ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which country you're hoping for after World Tour Australia ?

Post by ZAKLINZ Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:51 am

Dinmi wrote:I need a second job...

Rolling Eyes I need a third.
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:16 am

I don't care what country they do next... as long as they don't make the beads too cheesy! I think the Australia beads are the best so far. The Sydney Harbor shows that you can do buildings/landmarks, without making them so literal... That is a great bead!
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:30 am

even though it is cheesy... I would love a trollbeads eiffel tower... Embarassed

specially one laying down on the bracelet, so it could stand up on a fantasy necklace!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:00 am

Engel wrote:even though it is cheesy... I would love a trollbeads eiffel tower... Embarassed

specially one laying down on the bracelet, so it could stand up on a fantasy necklace!

ITA. That is all I could think about when I first heard about WT.
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:11 am

If they were to actually do France, they definitely need to do one of the famous Notre Dame gargoyles!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:06 am

Oh yes... Nice to hear that more people have something with this beautiful country... it feels like my second home !!! I also like to see a croissant...
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollheim Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Croissant or maybe a "baguette" (la flûte) Wink
Trollheim
Trollheim
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:52 pm

I think a croissant would be real cute. A baguette is so boring I'm afraid, but maybe in a combo bead with wine and cheese? And the geese from your avatar would be great for France as well with foie gras ( but you don't have to think deeper about it, the way they make it isn't animal friendly ), wine, lavender, olive oil... everything could be possible for France... we have to... Cross fingers
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollheim Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:03 pm

So, "vive la France"! Very Happy
Trollheim
Trollheim
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Trollheim wrote:So, "vive la France"! Very Happy
Oui! Oui! Sculptor
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:00 pm

bijouxbabz wrote:
Trollheim wrote:So, "vive la France"! Very Happy
Oui! Oui! Sculptor

Vive la "douce" France, nous attendons votre pays avec impatience !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3