BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!)

+34
jhulings
kionee
Reive
Hairytroll
adryka
darkangel07760
mkasp
ruby
trollmoll
mdellanno
smittenbytrolls
Monique26
Jellydoc
Fee
casarobi
lyric_girl
daisylou
Tina63
troll2011
prin
Tinka
nanatrollie
Elsie
PMJ
Nkara
Pandabee(uk)
Brightonbelle
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Daisylove
snails
purpletibet
Silmaril
LindaJo
lindakm
38 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

tour - Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!)

Post by Fee Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:29 pm

I love the kangaroo too! Think I'll buy it Very Happy
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

tour - Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!)

Post by Jellydoc Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:17 pm

The Aboriginal rock art looks interesting and I like the colour of the glass bead but would like to see a few real life examples before deciding if I want it. The other two silvers are not for me I'm afraid!
Jellydoc
Jellydoc
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm bead thrilled over WT Australia!!!
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by smittenbytrolls Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:02 am

These are very cool! Troll did a great job.
smittenbytrolls
smittenbytrolls
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by smittenbytrolls Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:11 am

Can anyone post a retailer for these beads?
smittenbytrolls
smittenbytrolls
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:37 am

When StarJewels gets back up, overseas Trollies should consider ordering from them, especially if you want more than one bead. Remember, you will get 10% (our GST tax) off, which will probably off set the postage cost. Obviously your Aussie Trollfairies can't buy tax free for you - but I can post discreetly to hopefully avaoid customs charges at your end. A bit of a trade-off really.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:59 pm

Love them, thanks for the sneak peak..Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:16 pm

This has to be one of the best overall sets, IMO. I love the South Africa set but the glass in the Australia release is more interesting and original. Even Sydney Harbor looks fab. Aboriginal Art is a must for me. I contacted StarJewels and they said they would ship to the U.S. for $10. Hope that's not a mistake. Now, should I try to order Joyful as well??
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Actually yesterday I was thinking... how many countries are there in the world... how many countries can they visit? If I collect one silver bead of each country... even the longest fantasy necklace isn't long enough. But I like to collect them and to have all of them... I'm in tourism business and I like to travel so I haven't a better excuse to have it !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:27 pm

bounce AWT???!!!!.....WooW....I am very Happy!!!! cheers sunny
ruby
ruby
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:35 pm

You know what is so stupid... ? If I know which country is coming up... I wish to know the country that is coming after... I feel like a child that always want that grandma continues the story... Very Happy I'm wondering which country you wish to next time after Australia ?
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:43 pm

PMJ wrote:Actually yesterday I was thinking... how many countries are there in the world... how many countries can they visit? If I collect one silver bead of each country... even the longest fantasy necklace isn't long enough. But I like to collect them and to have all of them... I'm in tourism business and I like to travel so I haven't a better excuse to have it !!!

They can only have countries in the WT which have TB distributors so that will limit the number of releases. Thankfully, for our bead budgets!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mkasp Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:36 pm

mmm... thanks for the sneak peak !!! sunny
mkasp
mkasp
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:18 pm

ooo I love the glass bead! Can't wait for these to go on sale!
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:40 pm

You are so right Trollmoll, thanks... thanks to my post... I know now what I can expect. Thank you !!!
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by adryka Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:36 am

hello to all unfortunately the WT Australia is l' last stage = (

adryka
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Hairytroll Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:06 am

Thanks for the peek, I love all 4!!
Hairytroll
Hairytroll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 am

We will see if Australia is the last or if they do all the countries with distributors... actually I hope they continue for a while... I like to see countries as France, Greece, Mexico, Canada, arab. Emirates, etc. as well. We have to wait and see...
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 am

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere (but i'm at work so can only spend a little time looking at posts!) but when are the Australia beads being released?
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 am

Reive wrote:I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere (but i'm at work so can only spend a little time looking at posts!) but when are the Australia beads being released?

March 2nd Smile
Not a very long wait!
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 am

kionee wrote:
Reive wrote:I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere (but i'm at work so can only spend a little time looking at posts!) but when are the Australia beads being released?

March 2nd Smile
Not a very long wait!

Thanks!
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm back from the Sydney launch party. The beads are lovely - the glass is more clay coloured than the bright orange it appears in the photo, the kangaroo is very cute, the Opera House/Sydney Harbour is a really interesting shape, but my favourite of all of them is the Aboriginal rock art bead. Martin Bruun, the designer of the silver beads, was very modest, but I think this is one of the best WT collections so far!
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:03 pm

lindakm wrote:I'm back from the Sydney launch party. The beads are lovely - the glass is more clay coloured than the bright orange it appears in the photo, the kangaroo is very cute, the Opera House/Sydney Harbour is a really interesting shape, but my favourite of all of them is the Aboriginal rock art bead. Martin Bruun, the designer of the silver beads, was very modest, but I think this is one of the best WT collections so far!

lucky you for already seeing them IRL. thanks for the update Hug
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by jhulings Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:02 pm

I love this set of beads, and here it goes, I am about to fall off the bead wagon.
jhulings
jhulings
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by frogga Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Very very beautiful!!!! Love
frogga
frogga
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next