BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!)

+34
jhulings
kionee
Reive
Hairytroll
adryka
darkangel07760
mkasp
ruby
trollmoll
mdellanno
smittenbytrolls
Monique26
Jellydoc
Fee
casarobi
lyric_girl
daisylou
Tina63
troll2011
prin
Tinka
nanatrollie
Elsie
PMJ
Nkara
Pandabee(uk)
Brightonbelle
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Daisylove
snails
purpletibet
Silmaril
LindaJo
lindakm
38 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

beads - Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!) Empty Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!)

Post by lindakm Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:10 am

beads - Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!) A6a48f37
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

beads - Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!) Empty Re: Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!)

Post by LindaJo Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:13 am

Don't you love the Aboriginal Rock Art bead?!

An AUS retailer has them up on their website already, so i guess we don't need to be too sneak-peeky.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

beads - Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!) Empty Re: Australian World Tour Beads (non blurry!)

Post by lindakm Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:18 am

Yes, I'm thinking the opera house one is pretty special too. And the glass bead is very tortoiseshell-like. Gorgeous!
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:47 am

I love them all!
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by purpletibet Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:49 am

LindaJo wrote:Don't you love the Aboriginal Rock Art bead?!

An AUS retailer has them up on their website already, so i guess we don't need to be too sneak-peeky.

So these beads are awesome.....the prices on that site...those prices are in Austrailian $ right?
purpletibet
purpletibet
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:58 am

Yes, AUS$, purpletibet. But ordering from OS means you don't have to pay our Goods and Services Tax (GST). Lucky you!!! Very Happy
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by snails Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:27 am

I love the Aboriginal Rock Art bead!!!

I can't wait for someone to post RL pics. I wonder how much variation the Barrier Reef bead has.
snails
snails
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 am

They are absolutely a must have! TFS
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:41 am

lindakm wrote:Yes, AUS$, purpletibet. But ordering from OS means you don't have to pay our Goods and Services Tax (GST). Lucky you!!! Very Happy

But we may well have to pay customs in our own countries instead. I have been caught out before with packages from Oz on several occasions!! Very expensive!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:54 am

Amanda Mac (Dot) wrote:
lindakm wrote:Yes, AUS$, purpletibet. But ordering from OS means you don't have to pay our Goods and Services Tax (GST). Lucky you!!! Very Happy

But we may well have to pay customs in our own countries instead. I have been caught out before with packages from Oz on several occasions!! Very expensive!

Yes - this is another dangerous order - for people in the UK anyway. Love the Barrier Reef but will have to be careful about how I get one.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:35 am

I will offer to Trollferry. My packaging is super discreet, just like a letter or card if you dare! Obviously I can't buy taxfree, but can send pretty cheaply, especially a single bead, never heard of any of my packages being stopped by customs.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:36 am

The beads have been pulled from the shops website until after the official launch March 2.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:40 am

I know I'm being dense, but what it the bead on the far right?

Kangaroo, Uluru, reef and ...?
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nkara Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:41 am

Pandabee(uk) wrote:I know I'm being dense, but what it the bead on the far right?

Kangaroo, Uluru, reef and ...?

Sydney Harbour is the last. It's sort of the bridge and opera house meddled together. I saw the pic on the site before it was taken down, it looks very nice Smile
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:10 am

Oh I see it now, thank you Nkara.
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 am

I saw them earlier at a website of a shop in Australia, but later they were gone... they have to wait the release date ! I can't wait for Sydney Harbour, I'm so excited Excited
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsie Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:56 am

Thanks for the picture, I love them !
Elsie
Elsie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by nanatrollie Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:23 am

I couldn't see the Australian beads, but I did see 'Joyful'! $84
nanatrollie
nanatrollie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 am

Silmaril, thank you for offering to trollfairy. I know I asked you to, but I'm going to order a set directly. Fingers crossed for custums.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by prin Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:03 pm

the jeweller mentioned earlier in the thread seem to ship to the uk for 20 australian dollars - without tax as well
prin
prin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:38 pm

How exciting cheers . The beads look amazing.

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina63 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Thank you very much for the photo Very Happy !

I like the beads very much.
Tina63
Tina63
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by daisylou Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:08 pm

I really like these beads bounce

Just need to find the money to pay for them Rolling Eyes Very Happy
daisylou
daisylou
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by lyric_girl Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Sil, I may have to ask you to trollfairy for me. I was on a site, where it looked like you could advance order, but when i got to the shipping, they were gonna charge me $30 to send it to Canada and that was two beads (coral reef and kangaroo).
lyric_girl
lyric_girl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by casarobi Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:57 pm

I love the kangeroo!!! What a nice bead. Its a big silver one, so I guess it will not come cheap.
casarobi
casarobi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next