BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerybeads Exclusive - Dragon Scales Chain

+14
Lengoa
Anita
margiegoodwin
Brightonbelle
Michelle
Trollperle
Dinmi
bubbagump
Engel
LindaJo
tonton
lecohen
Wintertroll
Faerybeads
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

faerybeads - Faerybeads Exclusive - Dragon Scales Chain - Page 2 Empty Re: Faerybeads Exclusive - Dragon Scales Chain

Post by stacecase Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:41 am

Thank you very much for asking for our opinions! It is nice to be afforded this opportunity Smile

I think this design is pretty, but it doesn't strike me like the Dragon Tail one did. I'm not sure I would buy this one, whereas I already ordered the Dragon Tail.

In the photo with the beads, it seems to somehow "compete" for attention. I agree with what some others have said, I think the design by itself makes a pretty bracelet, but I'm not sure I would wear it with beads. Just my .02
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

faerybeads - Faerybeads Exclusive - Dragon Scales Chain - Page 2 Empty Re: Faerybeads Exclusive - Dragon Scales Chain

Post by Wintertroll Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 am

I think the bold pattern of the bracelet competes with the beads too much. I like it by itself. Maybe with a few glass beads? Not sure.
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Have you got a price for this one yet?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:46 am

Brightonbelle wrote:Have you got a price for this one yet?

Yes please, and do I understand correctly that the original chains are no longer available?

Thanks very much!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Faerybeads Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 am

Trolldog wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:Have you got a price for this one yet?

Yes please, and do I understand correctly that the original chains are no longer available?

Thanks very much!!!
No price yet, sorry!

Not sure I understand what you mean by 'original chains'?
Th dragon tail chains are available in any size, permanently Wink the dragon's breath chain is meant to be included in our fall release and the production of dragon scales chain is currently tested.

But the chain in the picture as is comes from a series that had been handcrafted 15 years ago for Fair Trade but can't be produced anymore at that project. The example in the picture therefor is the only remaining sample we have but we've sourced a new producer for this chain.
Faerybeads
Faerybeads
Fine Jewelry

https://www.facebook.com/faerybeads http://www.pinterest.com/faerybeads/faery-dust/ http://www.faerybeads.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2