BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World tour Australia teaser pics

+41
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Bugladydi
Trollsister
HunnyBunny
binjy
suzieq
mermaidspurse
naranja
shiprat
PMJ
waterlily
Elsie
lindakm
ceruleanbluebird
Dinmi
Nancy
splinty
Lollipop
kitsunegrl
Sware
Fleur
stacecase
agatha
ivonne81
Tinka
Fay
hildejanbroers
Hisae
Chuck
BeadBarmey
Trolls
margiegoodwin
unicorn1976
snowy
lkeen
Fuzzyfeet
Michelle
kionee
twinklebeads
Brightonbelle
Silmaril
45 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tour - World tour Australia teaser pics - Page 3 Empty Re: World tour Australia teaser pics

Post by mermaidspurse Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:05 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:Exciting, exciting!

I am much more gung ho about these than the sleepy Hong Kong beads!
Exactly my thoughts! I was wondering which one would be the glass and I'm happy it's the Barrier Reef and not the Aboriginal art. I hope that will make a great silver bead!!! So excited and in need of addresses where to order Laughing !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

tour - World tour Australia teaser pics - Page 3 Empty Re: World tour Australia teaser pics

Post by splinty Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Have a lovely time at the launches girls Excited
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Don´t you think that orangy glass looks a bit like the old Tortoise Shell ?
Can´t wait to see a clear picture of the beads.
Hope that more of you are able to go to the launch party - have fun !
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by suzieq Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Oh, so exciting, can hardly wait! Smile

suzieq
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by binjy Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:20 pm

THanks Sil for the pics, I am looking forward to this release as well and will definitely get them all, and two of the glass (I love orange).
I would love to attend the night but work in the burbs till after 6.00 on tuesdays so unfortunately wont be able to attend. Look forward to hearing about it tho. Smile
binjy
binjy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 pm

I live in Queensland and so happy there is an official launch here on March 1. Very Happy I can't wait to see the beads in real life! Jump
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:11 am

naranja wrote:
lindakm wrote:Sounds brilliant! I saw the email with the times and dates, but am, alas, at parent-teacher night. Boo!!! I will do my best tomorrow to wangle out of it; at least for a brief time, to get to the function, but don't like my chances at this stage. But gosh it would be exciting!

Take all your kids and parents to the launch! Very Happy

Laughing Laughing
Have managed to change things around, so will be there with bells on!... well... Trollbeads on, anyway! Can't wait!
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:55 am

Yay, that is great news Linda! Anyone else going to the Melbourne party? @Binjy, sorry you can't make it, would have been great to see you again.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:10 am

Oh my I can't keep up with all these new releases! I am practically breathless with excitement and heading fast for the poor house! Thanks for the picture, can't wait to see them in focus Wink
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:26 am

Great new to hear that some of our forum members can make it for the release parties...
I guess that the "pressure" is on you Silmaril, you will get the first sneak peak of the beads.....don't forget your camera! Smile
Unfortunately it was not possible to arrange flights for a one day trip, so unfortunately I must pass on this rare occasion in the Australian bead calendar...
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:17 am

The folks at Star Jewelers are having dinner with Martin Brunn on the 29th and TB Australia is presenting him with a gold pendant set with Australian gold and Australian pink, white and brown diamonds. Pictures are promised.
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:57 am

Wow, that's really nice and can't wait to see pics. Very Happy
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:29 am

@ Trolls LOL , yes, I feel great pressure to get my pics right. Must check the camera manual, I might need to use flash. cyclops I'm not-so-secretly hoping we'll be able to go home with the beads, then there will be no problem showing them off. I will need to leave the event half way through, so I really hope it gets going on time.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:37 am

Your launch parties sound awesome! We didn't get anything like that for ours in the UK!! Roof top venues etc etc - WOW. I hope you all have a wonderful time at the various events (TAKE SOME PHOTOS PLEASE), and I am so sorry you can't make the launches, Trolls, - not even the Queensland one???

I am intrigued by this release and have high hopes of the rock art bead. The orange thingy looks promising too. Very Happy Very Happy
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:23 am

I can't wait for this release as I submitted an aboriginal art idea for the Peoples Bead this year. I hope they do something a little like I envisioned! I think this is a country I might be tempted by more than one bead although I am so far behind on the WT now I have little hope in getting one soon.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by daisylou Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:30 am

Wow, your launch parties sound amazing!! I look forward to seeing your photos Very Happy and I can't wait to see proper photos of the beads!!
daisylou
daisylou
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fera Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:16 am

It looks like the one on the left has some gold on it. It could be a reflection from the glas too I guess but it looks like a tiny glod fleck. Smile
Maybe it is the kanga and the ru is in gold?
Fera
Fera
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by suzieq Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:46 am

I am also really looking forward to this release, the kangaroo should be adorable. I always think they look like such awkward creatures but would love to see one up close one day. Alas, I guess this bead will be as close as I'll ever get to one Smile

suzieq
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:23 pm

I justy bought one of Hong Kong and now... I'm already impatient to have one of Australia. I think I like the Sydney Harbor... ythe colors of the Barrier Reef makes me think of NEMO Laughing
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:24 pm

I justy bought one of Hong Kong and now... I'm already impatient to have one of Australia. I think I like the Sydney Harbor... ythe colors of the Barrier Reef makes me think of NEMO Laughing
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Fera wrote:It looks like the one on the left has some gold on it. It could be a reflection from the glas too I guess but it looks like a tiny glod fleck. Smile
Maybe it is the kanga and the ru is in gold?
There is no gold in any of the WT Australia beads. I don't know the exact cost of the kit as yet but my LD has said it will be no more than AUD$250. Smile
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by melissah Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:59 pm

I just sent for a set of the Hong Kong beads. I can hardly wait for The Australia beads! Am I correct, that they are going to be released March 2nd.? Also I hope there is no gold on them, even one drop sends the price sky high. Kitty
melissah
melissah
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:44 pm

I had an email today from my LD. The WT Australia kit will be $251AUS, and the beads can also be bought separately. There will be three silver beads ($55, $73 and $84) and one glass bead ($39).
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:03 pm

lindakm wrote:I had an email today from my LD. The WT Australia kit will be $251AUS, and the beads can also be bought separately. There will be three silver beads ($55, $73 and $84) and one glass bead ($39).

But still no other, less blurry, pictures??
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:05 pm

No, sorry kionee...only the blurry ones!
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next