BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneak peek photos - please read

+57
blong
HunnyBunny
tlafontaine
kimvw
Sware
Bsktbabe
Engel
Lavender
Seahorse
Dinmi
mermaidspurse
BethyCW
margiegoodwin
Hisae
niceday
busy bee
GRUMPY
rainyday
Blairkj
Kathleen
snowy
Megram
Wintertroll
LindaJo
Lollipop
Daisylove
MartyPhilpot
stacecase
TrollRose
Fuzzyfeet
madyznsmom
BeadThrilled
melissah
Michelle
Treeinwind
Monique26
soxfan
DblJJ
Chuck
naranja
charlibean
cyberfairy
sparrow
Fairy3
Rainbow
Bluesybeads
trolliholic
Brightonbelle
Wildthing
tonton
stephenie
Trolldog
Trollsister
trollmoll
kitsunegrl
snails
LoopyLou
61 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sneak peek photos - please read - Page 6 Empty Re: Sneak peek photos - please read

Post by blong Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:03 am

LindaJo wrote:{{blong}}

Question Question Question I'm sorry, LindaJo, I'm such a newbie at forums, I wasn't sure how or if I'm supposed to respond confused

blong
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Sneak peek photos - please read - Page 6 Empty Re: Sneak peek photos - please read

Post by Estella Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 am

I am a new member to BT but was an established member of another TB Forum previously. I have never been a lurker as I can't listen to a conversation for long without joining in, so I posted straight away Very Happy

I must admit to being disappointed not to be able to have a sneak peek at the Hong Kong beads, but completely understand why the rules have been changed for only certain members to see them. It's sad that some people can't follow the rules but c'est la vie.

I'll keep posting then maybe one day I will be in the 'sneak peek' club Very Happy
Estella
Estella
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:20 pm

blong wrote:

Question Question Question I'm sorry, LindaJo, I'm such a newbie at forums, I wasn't sure how or if I'm supposed to respond confused

Oh, sorry. Brackets are hugs, so I was giving you a hug.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Is it my imagination or does there seem to be a lot of lurkers suddenly introducing themselves ? surely thats got to be a good thing ?

When I started on forums I found it hard and strange and I didn't know what I was supposed to do, but the more you join in the easier and the more fun you have Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by blong Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:25 am

LindaJo wrote:
blong wrote:

Oh, sorry. Brackets are hugs, so I was giving you a hug.

Duuhh! Embarassed Thank you, LindaJo! I guess I need a "forum 101" class!!

blong
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 am

[quote="Fuzzyfeet"] Is it my imagination or does there seem to be a lot of lurkers suddenly introducing themselves ? surely thats got to be a good thing ? d Very Happy

months later and I am still a lurker.. lol facebook is more regular for me as the norm..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by twinklebeads Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am

BT has been a great place for me to visit, I can't always make it due to life sometimes getting in the way! I enjoy chatting on the forum & have made lots of wonderful friends, at first I was a bit shy but have since got better! It is a real shame that someone can spoil something for so many by reposting pictures that we all know have been very special treats for us by the BT team. I don't know what the new requirements will be & I hope It won't be long before I meet them but I do understand that something has to be done, it's just such a shame.
twinklebeads
twinklebeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by tcschumaker Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 pm

I totally agree that just a few has ruined it for many. I fully understand though and will try to keep posting to gain access. It was great getting the sneak peeks of new items and I for one have never reposted anything from here. It seems a little difficult for me to navigate through this forum let alone copying any pictures from it! Sad
tcschumaker
tcschumaker
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://Toni C. Schumaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:28 pm

months later and I am still a lurker.. lol facebook is more regular for me as the norm..

You aren't a lurker, we all know you ! Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Will move the Hong Kong sneak peek thread to the public section now.
And please do not repost! Thank you.
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by twinklebeads Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Smaug wrote:Will move the Hong Kong sneak peek thread to the public section now.
And please do not repost! Thank you.

Thank you! Hug
twinklebeads
twinklebeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by blong Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Thank you! "Good things come to those who wait." Jump

blong
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Thank you and see, Good things do come to those who wait! Very Happy
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6