BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora celebrates the Chinese New Year with new charms!

+10
kimvw
Wintertroll
Trollperle
Pandabee(uk)
Trollfee
LindaJo
Treeinwind
Brightonbelle
Engel
BeadThrilled
14 posters

Go down

Pandora celebrates the Chinese New Year with new charms! Empty Pandora celebrates the Chinese New Year with new charms!

Post by BeadThrilled Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Pandora released 11th of January a set of 4 exclusive beads -a money bag and a chinese dragon dangle- to celebrate Chinese New Year at 23rd January. First available in Asia only....
Pandora celebrates the Chinese New Year with new charms! 406729_10150700147544867_6843624866_12200866_1220762043_n
Picture: Pandora

Read more on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150700147544867&set=a.302929914866.191931.6843624866&type=3&permPage=1
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Pandora celebrates the Chinese New Year with new charms! Empty Re: Pandora celebrates the Chinese New Year with new charms!

Post by Engel Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:20 pm

I was talking about that in another forum I go to, I would love that silver money bag, but guess it is out of my reach, a its an asian release only, and prices will probably be insane on ebay. :/

But if someone knows a place selling them online for the original price, PLEASE pm me, as I really want one (I collect pandora as well, have 2 bracelets, pandora bracelets, not troll, that are a working in progress, for pandora only beads)
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Pandora celebrates the Chinese New Year with new charms! Empty Re: Pandora celebrates the Chinese New Year with new charms!

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Love the Dragon Dangle. Shame that they are not selling them here.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:11 pm

I would love the gold money bag, but I could probably only afford silver! Guess it is a moot point if they are only in Asian markets anyway.
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:02 pm

I've seen better dragons in other brands.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 am

I find both very pretty beads.

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 am

Sarcasm

Okay the world will end in 2012...
the lion has laid down with the lamb....

A 'dora bead that I actually love. Love
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote: Sarcasm

Okay the world will end in 2012...
the lion has laid down with the lamb....

A 'dora bead that I actually love. Love

Me 2 bounce I just spent about an hour online but can find nobody selling this beautiful dragon. Is there a very kind trollfairy out there who might help? Cross fingers
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Shocked !!! Love the dragon dangle.
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kimvw Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:54 pm

The dragon design is very nice, but the pandora silvers are just too shiney for me, that always puts me off even when the design itself is nice.
kimvw
kimvw
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:45 pm

A few of the dragons just showed up on the bay - vastly overpriced, unfortunately. A friend of mine checked in Peking but those dragons seem to be very elusive, none were to be found. The ones on the bay seem to be from singapore. I also found a retailer there, but no luck with shipping outside Singapore. LOL - I am not even into ´dora, but dragons... well, what can I say - I mean, we are talking dragons... Wink
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:13 pm

My DH was about to bring one or two home for me but found them to be little interesting. The dragon is rather flat so DH though, knowing my Trollbeads collection a bit Wink, these were likely not what I would've wanted to pay that much for.

But as DH will be going back to Hong Kong he can bring back a few charms. Wow, I never thought I might be fairying Pandora... Laughing
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Smaug wrote: But as DH will be going back to Hong Kong he can bring back a few charms. Wow, I never thought I might be fairying Pandora... Laughing

These are strange times, indeed Wink It would be awesome, though Smile I just hope, that this would not start a new passion Laughing
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 pm

I will be passing through HK airport in a couple or weeks (and have already located the Pandora store in the airport from a previous trip) so I can trollfairy for anyone that wants.
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:55 pm

I would love the silver chinese dragon dangle.

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:01 am

How lovely it would be to have some of these fly west Smile
Maybe we could make a wish-list ?

1. mdellanno - 1 silver chinese dragon dangle
2. trollperle - 1 silver and 1 two-tone silver and gold chinese dragon dangle
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:54 pm

I'm passingn through HK airport on April 13th and then back again on the 20th so I will try and pick up whatever people want. I'm heading to Manila and while I know there is a Pandora store somewhere in Makati I havent yet found it (I will search for it!) and am not sure whether Manila will have them or not but worth a try

Am pinning my hopes on the airport!

Also does anyone know how much these are meant to cost? Don't want to buy things that people then don't want once they hear the price (I have no idea what they are meant to be retailing for)

Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Thank you so much for the offer, Reive, and I completely understand! I would not wish to do that either!

At Charms Addict (what a name Wink ) it says that the money bag retails for 48,- USD and I remember having seen the dragon price there, as well, but can not find it anymore. It was at around 69,- USD for the silver dragon and a bit over 100,- USD for the two-tone one, but I can not remember for the live of me... For this price I would love to have one of each. But if they are more, I would need to reconsider (even for a dragon Wink ).

Maybe Smaug´s DH might remember the prices?

Or maybe you could just have a look and let us know the price when you come back and we wait for the next one to fly out there Smile I started the small list really just as a wish list to see who might be interested. This is one very elusive dragon and there is absolutely no rush.
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Reive Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Ok if the price is around that mark and I can get them for you I will pick up on the way through, if the price is wildly different I will post the prices once I get to Manila and then can pick up on my way back through a week later.

Just a shame there's nowhere to buy Trollbeads in the airport, one of these days I am going to have to venture further into HK!
Reive
Reive
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Thank you so much, you really are an angel Smile Hug
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Smaug wrote:My DH was about to bring one or two home for me but found them to be little interesting. The dragon is rather flat so DH though, knowing my Trollbeads collection a bit Wink, these were likely not what I would've wanted to pay that much for.

But as DH will be going back to Hong Kong he can bring back a few charms. Wow, I never thought I might be fairying Pandora... Laughing

if he can, would you please, please help me to get a money bag???

thank you so very much for the offer!!!

2. trollperle - 1 silver and 1 two-tone silver and gold chinese dragon dangle
3.Engel - one silver fortune money bag
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Thank you so much Reive Love

2 .Engel - one silver fortune money bag
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:49 pm

This is really very sweet of you thank you very much. Hug

2. Engel - one silver fortune money bag
3. Trollfee- 1 two- tone silver and gold dragon dangle

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by alice87 Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:36 pm

LindaJo wrote:I've seen better dragons in other brands.
which dragons do you like?
alice87
alice87
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by alice87 Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:36 pm

I've got money bag, love this charm. I love the dragon dangle too, but I try to stay away from dangles for now.
alice87
alice87
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down