BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads

+113
tcschumaker
Trollfan
jotroll84
zuzu's petals
maddybrown1
bijouxbabz
flowertroll
Tanjaatje
Louey
Jules
Paixxx
silver
Beadmama
Trollette
Guv
lecohen
romayne
casarobi
beadiack
laurenp
TrollBlossom
Kensington
purpletibet
trollala
smschoenauer
Pond
Michelle
joycehofland
ragdoll.andy
Elsie
trollgirly
trollmoll
Anita
trolliholic
snails
trolladdict
Treeinwind
harmony
ceruleanbluebird
mdellanno
plumbun
Bluesybeads
Chuck
MollyMcD
goody4paws
Tee
lobby
mermaidspurse
Trolls
Blairkj
Silmaril
Nkara
chocoholic
Pandabee(uk)
eeyore
frysefrou
twinklebeads
Artemis
Brightonbelle
trollbeadslady
Chewbacca
SnorkMaiden
Joolz
TrollRose
bibi
Daisylove
Amanda Mac (Dot)
trollfinder
hildejanbroers
retiredk9racer
Molamola
lyric_girl
rainyday
Fuzzyfeet
GRUMPY
Trollseeker
Wintertroll
Fairy3
kionee
BeeBeeshummer
Beadgirl
pandapharm
liana
lisa
LindaJo
annateresa
dutchmilkmaid
Caroline
naranja
Monkey
GinGer
trollcat
Lucky Dragon
Babsbeads
Fleur
Fay
margiegoodwin
elencar
snowy
nanny4two
Smaug
Catsworld
Juniper
Fera
neonfiller
Szilvia
soxfan
Hisae
TrollFantasy
Kathleen
Rainbow
kitsunegrl
BeadThrilled
117 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads

Post by Chewbacca Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:06 pm

trollfinder wrote:Does anyone know what the US prices will be? Maybe the same as the Troll coin?

I am wondering this too... Need to start saving... Smile
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads

Post by GRUMPY Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Nkara wrote:OH NO MY HEAD JUST EXPLODED Shocked
And my fiancé looks horrified, he knows what's coming. affraid

Being half chinese this means so much to me and I'm getting the "must... have... all" urge.
But the price... ugh... hope they won't release them on Friday or no one in my family will get xmas presents this year lol

Might start out getting my own (monkey) and my parents (dog and rooster) and maybe my fiance´s and maybe the dragon for next year and maybe oh, wait...

You are not alone, I have a big time must have all feeling..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:09 pm

The Chinese silver where hugely popular and I'm not surprised that we are getting more....
I'll wait until I can see them IRL...but if I like them... affraid must get ALL... Laughing

And of course, Many Thanks to admin and Sherlock!
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:These are lovely and I would like to get them all.....................but I'm going to have to rob a bank Rolling Eyes

Need or want help ? Laughing

If they are as limited as the last Chineses LE we don´t need to rush. Even those are still around if you know where to look.
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by twinklebeads Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 pm

GRUMPY wrote:
Nkara wrote:OH NO MY HEAD JUST EXPLODED Shocked
And my fiancé looks horrified, he knows what's coming. affraid

Being half chinese this means so much to me and I'm getting the "must... have... all" urge.
But the price... ugh... hope they won't release them on Friday or no one in my family will get xmas presents this year lol

Might start out getting my own (monkey) and my parents (dog and rooster) and maybe my fiance´s and maybe the dragon for next year and maybe oh, wait...

You are not alone, I have a big time must have all feeling..

I have also been doing my best to pair each symbol with a different member of my family to try to justify them all!!! Shocked
twinklebeads
twinklebeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm a Fire Horse which is supposed one of the rarest and worst signs. I never liked the meaning Sad and could never see these chracteristics in me (especially the "selfishness, independency and frantic egotism") and I suppose I won't get the bead because of this...
On the other hand; My DH's grandfather was a Fire Horse too and he lived until he was 100 years and had a good life.
And which of the beads is the horse anyway, I can't see something that resembles a horse?

For those who are interested this is about the bad luck of the Fire Horse. What I don't understand is, is it rarer than other Fire signs?

About the Fire Horse

The six decades spanning the gaps between the years of the Fire Horse mean that this rare sign occurs only in the years 1846, 1906, 1966, 2026, etc. These years are bad for Horses themselves and bad for families who have a Horse in the house. This is because the Fire Horse's influence can change from beneficial to malign, and during these years all Horse families will become subject to illness, accidents and bad luck in general.

Men and women actually born in the year of the Fire Horse will have the same characteristics as the ordinary Horse -- but they will be more accentuated, in the good qualities as well as in the bad. The Fire Horse will thus be a harder worker, a more cunning individual, more independent, more gifted ... and alas, far more selfish. His passionate nature and the frantic egotism which seizes him will lead him to commit his worst excesses when he is in love.

There are those who say that the Fire Horse can be a good influence in the heart of his own family. But popular belief asserts that he will make trouble in the home he was born in just as he does in the one he himself has built.
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lobby Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Love the Chinese silvers.....so if they are as nice as them...They shall be a must have!!! Thanks for the photos... Smile
lobby
lobby
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Mmmmm.... I need a monkey, dragon, dog and ox. But the purse is empty! Argh! Rolling Eyes

Tee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by goody4paws Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Oh dear, more money!!! TB really know how to press our buttons don't they. Well, I loved the original Chinese silvers but I was working then and retired now so I guess I won't be getting the full set .... but have to have "mine" of course, year of the Pig ... maybe two for balance ... Rolling Eyes
goody4paws
goody4paws
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by lobby Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 pm

goody4paws wrote:Oh dear, more money!!! TB really know how to press our buttons don't they. Well, I loved the original Chinese silvers but I was working then and retired now so I guess I won't be getting the full set .... but have to have "mine" of course, year of the Pig ... maybe two for balance ... Rolling Eyes

Gee I love your way of thinking!!!! 2 for balance Very Happy
lobby
lobby
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyMcD Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Not impressed, too cutsey.
MollyMcD
MollyMcD
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by naranja Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:23 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:Horse will thus be a harder worker, a more cunning individual, more independent, more gifted .

I choose to focus on this part of the description of the fire horse Very Happy! Hug Also, don't you have that beautiful Odin pendant by Eske Storm where he is riding his seven legged horse Sleipnir?
naranja
naranja

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:10 am

naranja wrote:
mermaidspurse wrote:Horse will thus be a harder worker, a more cunning individual, more independent, more gifted .

I choose to focus on this part of the description of the fire horse Very Happy! Hug Also, don't you have that beautiful Odin pendant by Eske Storm where he is riding his seven legged horse Sleipnir?

Did someone say Eske????
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:12 am

Am I the only one not interested in these.. Embarassed
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:23 am

Very nice work!

I will need two - one representing me, Tiger, and one representing DH and DS, sheep.

My ascendant, birth time, is the Dragon.

But my DH and I are not compatible even though we have been together for 22 years. Shocked

Sheep and TIGER
No deep or lasting relations. No outright or severe confrontations. Workable only to a small degree. Lack of understanding.

This is fun to play with but not always true Laughing
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:23 am

rainyday wrote:Did someone say Eske????
Laughing he's so hot! I love you
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am

more. beads. oh. dear. more. broke. Smile Smile TY Adminsherlockholmes!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:56 am

Very nice, they will compliment the other chinese beads very nicely.

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:17 am

Fuzzyfeet wrote:These are lovely and I would like to get them all.....................but I'm going to have to rob a bank Rolling Eyes

So true...so true. I know how you feel!!!! I missed out on the Chinese silvers and these seem to be similarly styled. I am in luck, but not my bank account.

I am a tiger, but according to a website, I am a WOOD Tiger.

Not feeling the need to be in charge, Wood Tigers work well with others. Others enjoying being around Wood Tigers because they’re very giving individuals. They’re compassionate and willing to do whatever is necessary to help others.

I also want to get my family members: Ox, Goat, and Rooster. Hopefully, those are nice beads!!!!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:46 am

Need to see them IRL, though I will probably get the goat to go with my Chinese silvers.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:47 am

Cerulean, I'm just glad you're a Wood Tiger, not a Tiger Woods.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:08 am

OMG, I just got the complete set of Chinese Silvers, I had to do that, my daughter is half Chinese. have been to China and plan on going back again and again. Are these new or rereleased beads, and where can I get them? Must at least have a Dog, me and a Dragon, husband, and a Rooster for my daughter, a Horse for ex-husband... I guess I just better just get the whole set. What can I sell, time to list all the crap I have collected for years onto ebay for something that takes up less room. I think I can come out even....hope so or I can forget the dragon for the husband, he will divorce me!
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 am

Treeinwind wrote:OMG, I just got the complete set of Chinese Silvers, I had to do that, my daughter is half Chinese. have been to China and plan on going back again and again. Are these new or rereleased beads, and where can I get them? Must at least have a Dog, me and a Dragon, husband, and a Rooster for my daughter, a Horse for ex-husband... I guess I just better just get the whole set. What can I sell, time to list all the crap I have collected for years onto ebay for something that takes up less room. I think I can come out even....hope so or I can forget the dragon for the husband, he will divorce me!

Well look at the positive side, your next husband might have a different zodiac and you can get that bead also Razz

Tee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:51 am

MMP and Snork - I know we are all Fire Horses Cool . I spent a year in Japan when I was 16, and most of my classmates (I attended an all-girls school) were Fire Horses. As MMP says, it is considered the WORST birth year in the 60 year zodiac cycle (for girls, that is). We are supposed to be pretty much unmarriageable due to our headstrong ways! Rolling Eyes The birth rate plummented in Japan in the year of our birth - also Korea, Taiwan and probably other countries where this was an important cultural consideration. Happily, my classmates considered themselves fortunate in some ways - less competition for university places and the like, and of course, no marriage candidates overly concerned with astrological compatibilities. Very Happy My classmates were a wonderful bunch of young women, whose parents had ridden out the 'risk' of having an unmarriageable daughter.

@MMP, it's a 60 year cycle because the 12 aminals and the 5 elements cycle, so the fire-Horse conjunction is only every 60 years.

Last edited by Silmaril on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trolladdict Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:19 am

I haven't read all 7 pages of replies so someone may have already said this. The other chinese beads were $35 when they came out and these are now $52. I might get one and I am glad I already have enough beads, because this is getting too expensive. And then the Hong Kong beads are coming next. Anyone should be able to get their fill of Chinese beads.
trolladdict
trolladdict
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next