BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathy Perras New Old Earth Designs in Black and in the sun!!!

+25
Anita
sgwen
Megram
baykakes
jhulings
LoopyLou
Elsie
margiegoodwin
iluvbeads
snowy
trollgirly
mdellanno
lisa
Tanjaatje
Amanda Mac (Dot)
harmony
niceday
Artemis
kitsunegrl
NMGirl
Catsworld
Smaug
Brightonbelle
Beadgirl
Chuck
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kathy Perras New Old Earth Designs  in Black and in the sun!!! Empty Kathy Perras New Old Earth Designs in Black and in the sun!!!

Post by Chuck Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:33 pm

I was able to catch a few glimpses of the sun before it ran away and here's the result!Kathy Perras New Old Earth Designs  in Black and in the sun!!! Img_1714Kathy Perras New Old Earth Designs  in Black and in the sun!!! Img_1716Kathy Perras New Old Earth Designs  in Black and in the sun!!! Img_1715Kathy Perras New Old Earth Designs  in Black and in the sun!!! Img_1717Kathy Perras New Old Earth Designs  in Black and in the sun!!! Img_1718
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Kathy Perras New Old Earth Designs  in Black and in the sun!!! Empty Re: Kathy Perras New Old Earth Designs in Black and in the sun!!!

Post by Beadgirl Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:42 pm

I love the hint of golden sparkle in your new earth beads Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Kathy Perras New Old Earth Designs  in Black and in the sun!!! Empty Re: Kathy Perras New Old Earth Designs in Black and in the sun!!!

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:47 pm

I think it is lava coming to the surface of the volcano.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Fabulous! My favorite would be the olive green one!
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Chuck, it rocks! thank you so much for showing your special bracelet once more, I cannot take my eyes from it!
sunny Daisy white flower sunny Hurray
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by NMGirl Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:54 pm

That is a very striking design. Nicely done. Smile
NMGirl
NMGirl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 pm

What a powerful bracelet; it is really terrific!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Even more impressive! Smile
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Stunning !! Love the gold in the beads
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:57 am

Thanks again so much for your wonderful comments! I really enjoy my TB OE's but these black ones have stolen my heart!!!! afro
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:04 am

Incredible bracelet, don't want to take my eyes off of it.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:04 am

I love your designs - so nice to see a masculine take on TBs - these new beads are awesome. Very Happy
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanjaatje Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:40 am

I can only say; GORGEOUS!!!!! sunny
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:40 am

Oh my-- they were great in the shade but turned stunning in the sun.
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:53 am

Great bracelet.

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:33 am

Charles, it's amazing what you do with your bracelets. You manage to make them look so masculine....I really should show this to hubby since he thinks beads are girly!
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:39 am

Beadgirl wrote:I love the hint of golden sparkle in your new earth beads Smile

Me too !! You black earth beads and the whole combo are stunning !
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 pm

trollgirly wrote:Charles, it's amazing what you do with your bracelets. You manage to make them look so masculine....I really should show this to hubby since he thinks beads are girly!

Why thank you!! I do try! When I came across interchangeable bracelets almost five years ago, I had the good fortune to find a sales person who directed my choices and aligned my focus as it were... It is a fine line but I try to stay on "my side" wherever possible!!! But, honestly, TB makes it so easy! The silvers and glass have a very unisex feel to them so, finding "guy" stuff isn't really that hard! I tend to stay away from the brighter colors and hang out with the darker, rougher beads. The OE, pythons, Capps and HU's were really easy to fall in love with as they have just a hard enough edge to carry my masculine "swagger"!!! (Never actually used that word before and it feels kinda cool!!) Very Happy The World Tour beads offer the same and the retired silvers really have a feel that I can appreciate and wear! Thanks so much for your kind words! You've made my day! afro geek afro
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvbeads Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:25 pm

You definitely have a way with not only fantastic masculine combos but with words! Both my son and grandson love the beads I chose for them to wear on their leather bracelets and necklaces. Silver beads like Thors Hammer. Glass beads like the ambers, etc. Troll definitely has some great beads for both genders. I was hoping for a real turquoise bead in the U.S. tour beads, darn! Turquoise is my Grandson's favorite color.

iluvbeads
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by margiegoodwin Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:28 pm

I love your combos!!!!
The Kathy Perras Old Earths are gorgeous!!

Yummy Yummy Yummy
margiegoodwin
margiegoodwin
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsie Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Stunning bracelet Cool cheers Cool
Elsie
Elsie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:51 pm

WOW....those black OEs are just firey!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by jhulings Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:23 am

I love this bracelet. I have a Zurich bead, but have not had luck combining it with other beads. I love how you combined it with the black Old Earth beads.
jhulings
jhulings
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by baykakes Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:52 am

AWESOME bracelet!!!! I can tell you have a wonderful collection!
baykakes
baykakes
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Megram Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:05 am

It is sooo baeutiful ...absoluitely stunning !!! Love your new beads Daisy white

Megram
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next