BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo

+8
Ninbey
lisa
Bsktbabe
trollmoll
rainyday
Kirstin
zenya
trollcat
12 posters

Go down

beads - orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo Empty orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo

Post by trollcat Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:04 am

My first pics on Beadthrilled, how exciting! I really wasn't all that excited about the new release. Ha ha. That was before I saw the beads. I had to keep putting them back and limit myself to 2 for now; came home with kittens and kiwi (2 most haven't chosed first); will most likely call the shop in a panic in the morning and tell her to hold beach and milky quartz for me. Anyhoo, here is an orange combo I have been wearing very often, now with new kittens and kiwi. Love the kiwi's head between her little feet!
beads - orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo IMG_2867
close up
beads - orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo IMG_2868
and kitties cat
beads - orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo IMG_2869
Here is another new combo I will be keeping together; does it look like Zenya's? Laughing purely inspired by her beautiful designs, and includes my favorite dillos. Also I fell in love with flowers on indigo in the last release while everyone else was distracted by the ABs.
beads - orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo IMG_2871
beads - orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo IMG_2864

Sorry so much gabbing! cat Very Happy
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

beads - orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo Empty Re: orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo

Post by zenya Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:10 am

Beautiful designs Trollcat, and the second one looks very much like one that I would put together, except you have that beautiful champagne bubbles and the teal dillo.......I must get some flowers on indigo now........
I think eveyone has rushed into getting the glass, but it is great to see the new silvers on a bracelet as well
zenya
zenya
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

beads - orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo Empty Re: orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo

Post by Kirstin Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:29 am

Kittens was one I picked!! I'm going back for Kiwi too as I keep thinking about him!!

Great combos!!!
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:30 am

We cat people are so predictable! beads - orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo Lol beads - orange combo with new beads and purple dillo combo Lol cat
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:10 am

The kittens looks much cuter than the stock photos. I can't wait to see IRL.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:31 am

Whenever you have your turtle bead on your bracelet I can't seem to move my eyes to the rest of it! Love your purple and teal combos! The two golds make it pop.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bsktbabe Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:34 am

Gorgeous! I am in love with the purples!!

Bsktbabe
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://www.longaberger.com/beckymitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:25 am

So pretty Trollcat!
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninbey Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Quick! Pass the smelling salts!! Both combos are just WOW WOW WOW! Love them!!
Ninbey
Ninbey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Beautiful combos, you have some stunning beads Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:21 am

Oh my gosh - love, love, love the purple combo with sparkles of gold! Just amazing. And Kiwi is so sweet. I can't wait to see her IRL.
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by idoru_meta Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:40 pm

These are incredibly classy looking combos, so beautiful!
idoru_meta
idoru_meta
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Both combos are gorgeous!!! I love kiwi and all your purples!!! Very Happy
Zoey
Zoey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down