BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo

+36
Artemis
MartyPhilpot
Merlyn
Kensington
Librarylil
neonfiller
Fuzzyfeet
Tanjaatje
bijouxbabz
Wildthing
Hisae
annateresa
Silmaril
Monkey
TrollRose
harmony
TrollBlossom
Wintertroll
Kirstin
Trolls
zuzu's petals
lisa
Mini Gnome
Fleur
snowy
Brightonbelle
Pond
LindaJo
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Catsworld
Bsktbabe
My 4 Trollboys
kitsunegrl
trollcat
trollmoll
trollgirly
40 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

prism - Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo

Post by TrollBlossom Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:10 am

You purchased some wonderful beads. I really like the Tibet OOAKs, great colors.
What a great husband that 1. He went to Trollbeads Fest with you and 2. He bought you a gift Hug
TrollBlossom
TrollBlossom
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

https://www.facebook.com/heather.mcdougall.5 http://www.pinterest.com/izziebean5095/

Back to top Go down

prism - Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally Pics of beads I got at Trollfest + prism/ring combo

Post by harmony Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:32 am

Congratulations, looks like you had a wonderful time and came away with many memories. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary too.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:39 am

thank you so much Smile
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:29 am

Congratulations on all your beautiful beads !!
You must be really happy and feeling good Very Happy
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:47 am

WOW! You made some excellent purchases! you are very lucky to have found the old antique flower, is beautiful I really like. They are all beautiful pearls you bought, especially the ones with the diamonds and gold, you're right in the IRL has a wonderful, a friend of mine bought it and is a special bead.

I also like the prism pink and the ring and I like to know that part of the proceeds will be donated to a worthy cause like the fight for cancer.

Do you know the name of the Italian distributor who was there? I am very curious to know who he was Cool

TFS this beautiful pics and very happy anniversary flower

Monkey
Monkey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 am

Wow, what a wonderful haul. I love the gold/white group, they are magnificent.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by annateresa Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:38 pm

You really have bought some great beads. And I adore your antique flower. You prism is a beauty and the ring looks great on your hand!!

annateresa
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Gorgeous OOAKs! Lucky you Cool
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildthing Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Love your Eske 'drugs' Laughing

Just in case it was a fluke, here is the instruction video for your ring

https://www.youtube.com/user/colette881?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/0/sn-whGskT7Q

Super easy, when you know how.
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Your new beads are all so amazing. Love

Last edited by bijouxbabz on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanjaatje Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Wonderful!!!! I love the ones with the glitters!!!!!!!!!!!
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Looks like you made the most of it once you got to the Trollfest !

I have been waiting to buy an Eske skull for ever, they are never in stock, he must have given them all to Mad Dog to sell for him Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:57 pm

What a great bunch of beads!!!! I especially love your hearts OOAKS!!!
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Librarylil Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:17 pm

neonfiller wrote:What a great bunch of beads!!!! I especially love your hearts OOAKS!!!

Agree You hit the jackpot with all of your treasures. Your heart beads are to die for. Shocked
Librarylil
Librarylil
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Wow, it looks like you had a WONDERFUL time ... and what a fantastic bead haul ... Happy Birthday and Anniversary Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 am

OMG!!! What a haul!!! You really are a Trollgirly!!!!!! And that's what I call a Troll Fest - I am so green with trollenvy Laughing
Merlyn
Merlyn
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyPhilpot Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:15 am

Such a gorgeous line-up of beads! Looks like the OOAKs at this year's TF are far nicer than last year's....so glad that you found so many truly special beads!~

MartyPhilpot
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:10 am

OMG you found some wonderful beads! Love all the glitter beads, fantastic haul, I would love to go to Trollfest, its looks a wonderful convention of bead nuts! Very Happy
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MaRia Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:32 am

snowy wrote:What a bead haul Shocked Congrats on all those beauties !
The ring looks amazing - it just moved up on my wishlist Smile

I agree... I saw the ring last week and its very lovely Very Happy
MaRia
MaRia
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:52 pm

A true trollFEST indeed Smile Smile I am really happy for you, love especially the tibet ooaks queen
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:21 pm

what a haul!!! affraid enjoy!!!
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by titleangel Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:09 am

WOWZZY WOW WOW!!! What a phenominal haul!! I LOVE the diamond ones, my heart be still. You are so lucky. Eske beads are so groovy.
What is a"Trollbeads Festival" and how can I find one near me!
titleangel
titleangel
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:50 pm

the Trollbeads Fest is an annual autumn event sponsored by the Trollbeads Gallery retailer (Louise Rogers) in Massachusetts.
www.trollbeadsgallery.com
She's not everybody's favorite dealer, but she does host a great party.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2